Why did Obama write a book honoring the father who abandoned him?

He was raised by his white mother and two white grandparents but he wrote no books about them. His father simply took off when he was around 2 and obama never saw him again except for a couple months when he was 10. On top of that BO senior was a wife-beater and a serial drunk driver who once killed a man by while DUI!!!

A truly evil rotten person but obama idolized him because he was black. More proof that Obama hates all white people.

Frankly, I don't believe for one second, that BO Senior is the younger's father. I truly believe that Frank Marshall Davis is his old man.

However, to make the narrative "fit", it would be necessary to keep up the ruse....Hell, look at the photos. Barack Obama is no more BOs father that Ronald Reagan is.

Google
I don't think he KNOWS who his father is. I don't think his MOTHER knew either.

He was raised by his white mother and two white grandparents but he wrote no books about them. His father simply took off when he was around 2 and obama never saw him again except for a couple months when he was 10. On top of that BO senior was a wife-beater and a serial drunk driver who once killed a man by while DUI!!!

A truly evil rotten person but obama idolized him because he was black. More proof that Obama hates all white people.

Frankly, I don't believe for one second, that BO Senior is the younger's father. I truly believe that Frank Marshall Davis is his old man.

However, to make the narrative "fit", it would be necessary to keep up the ruse....Hell, look at the photos. Barack Obama is no more BOs father that Ronald Reagan is.

Google

this was a certain possibility while he was young but I do think he knows now and has known for a very long time.

And most definitely his grandparents knew who his father was - otherwise he won't be "mentored" by his biological father, which was a deliberate move on his grandparents part.

Last edited:

Google

Well, I'm not going down that alley....

But seriously, I don't know how anyone, in their right mind, could honestly equate Barack Obama Sr with Barry. I'm sorry, but it just doesn't fit.

Could have been that Mom lied to her Son for a number of years about his "lineage" (wouldn't be the first time) but C'mon!! This idiot has been elected by hs followers TWICE. Certainly he is intelligent enough to look at the photos and go "Whoa"!

That, coupled with the knowledge that his Mother and Davs were "friendly" - hell, only an idiot would fail to put two and two together and come up with four.

Hell, this isn't even a "birther" thing....this is a common sense thing....

Bill Ayers wrote the book. He used his trademark 'Homeric' style of writing in 'Dreams'.

Just a fact. Bill Ayers is a good writer. obama is not. Neither am I, actually.

You don't go from writing shit like this...

Under water grottos, caverns
Filled with apes
That eat figs.
Stepping on the figs
That the apes
Eat, they crunch.
The apes howl, bare
Their fangs, dance,
Tumble in the
Rushing water,
Musty, wet pelts
Glistening in the blue

To a polished piece of literature like 'Dreams'.

If you believe that, you believe that a Plow Horse will win the next Kentucky Derby

Another thing, Barack Obama Sr wasn't his natural father....

Frank Marshall Davis was

2125921706_real1_xlarge.png

Obama looks a LOT more like Davis than he does Obama!

I gotta agree. Loads of similarities between Barry and Davis.

Barry and Obama?? Not so much. Wonder if he would take a DNA test??

Bill Ayers wrote the book. He used his trademark 'Homeric' style of writing in 'Dreams'.

Just a fact. Bill Ayers is a good writer. obama is not. Neither am I, actually.

You don't go from writing shit like this...

To a polished piece of literature like 'Dreams'.

If you believe that, you believe that a Plow Horse will win the next Kentucky Derby

Another thing, Barack Obama Sr wasn't his natural father....

Frank Marshall Davis was

2125921706_real1_xlarge.png

Obama looks a LOT more like Davis than he does Obama!

I gotta agree. Loads of similarities between Barry and Davis.

Barry and Obama?? Not so much. Wonder if he would take a DNA test??

Really doesn't matter to me. Hell, Barry is irrelevant now anyway. I truly believe that when Barry was "groomed" to spend his life chasing the presidency, operatives from the DNC approached him (for vetting) and told him flat out: "You can't be elected if your Father is Frank Marshall Davis".

-Or-

His Mother had an affair with FMD and just "let it slide". The old "what the kid doesn't know won't hurt him" period started and he was brought up believing that Senior was his biological father. But still, to actually believe that Barry (you know, on par with the Angels - and one of the most brilliant human beings of all time) couldn't look at pictures of "A" and wonder to himself "why do I look like "B"?" is just mind boggling and I refuse to believe it.

Again, I'm no birther. However, this just boggles my mind that no one has ever approached this.

[

]

Lots of people have said that. Senior abandoned his kid because it wasn't really his kid and he knew it. Many think he was just hired to say he was the father. Frank Davis was a pervert and a commie.

Forum List

Back