Why did obama stop the Keystone pipeline?

The Republicans killed the pipeline

They insisted they need an answer NOW....or else!

Obama replied, if you need an answer now, the answer will be No

American politics at it's finest
So, you claim the guy who actually said "no" is not responsible.

Oh, yeah -- Obama is never responsible for anything. Good bootlicker.

The technique is attributed to two other Gods of CON$ervatism:

“Accuse others of what you do.”
- Attributed to Vladimir Lenin and Karl Marx.
Lenin and Marx are leftists.

You should get a CAT scan. There is some sort of pathology going on in your head. It makes you tremendously stupid.
And yet CON$ follow that quote of theirs religiously!!! Why would CON$ religiously follow Leftists???

The USA does not need Canada oil....we have plenty of USA oil.

We have high MPG vehicles

WE have bicycles

WE have feet

WE have public transportation

WE have trains
If we have plenty of our own oil, why won't the left let us get it and use it?
It's not the Left who are capping the new oil as soon as it is found and exporting the excess gasoline we are already producing.
But you knew that already!

The Republicans killed the pipeline

They insisted they need an answer NOW....or else!

Obama replied, if you need an answer now, the answer will be No

American politics at it's finest

Hey stupid, TransCanada has already done an extensive two year environmental impact study on the pipeline, the permit for the pipeline was sent to Washington while Bush was still in office. Therefore you numbnutted idiot, Obama has had three fucking years to consider the pipeline.

Stop following your Gods, Lenin and Marx.

ONLY bat shit crazy obama moon bats think the way you do your only defense is to lie and deflect that lie as if the other person was lying.

Shut up Comrade
In summary:

In your knee-jerk, automatic, mindless, and unthinking defense of fellow leftists, you've chosen to support the absolutely ludicrous claim that leftist icons Marx and Lenin are actually conservative.

That about cover it?

WE have bicycles

WE have feet

WE have trains

No we just need to be more dependent on obamas buddy's oil

Do you own a truck?

a 5 speed 4 cylinder Toyota X 2

WE have bicycles

about nine

WE have feet

with shoes that love to let us walk

absolutely but prefer bicycles or walking

WE have trains

You must live in a city I really feel sorry for you.

Yes we live within a nice proximity to socializing,children,library and meeting locations.
It's great not to be in a vehicle each time I need to be somewhere. This concept took place about 20 years ago because of global warming,love of exercise and knowing the oil giants will always want too much money = screw them!
What works for you does not work for everyone.

WE have bicycles

WE have feet

WE have trains

Do you own a truck?

WE have bicycles

about nine

WE have feet

with shoes that love to let us walk

absolutely but prefer bicycles or walking

WE have trains

Yes we live within a nice proximity to socializing,children,library and meeting locations.
It's great not to be in a vehicle each time I need to be somewhere. This concept took place about 20 years ago because of global warming,love of exercise and knowing the oil giants will always want too much money = screw them!

I like room to move not like you city dwellers like cattle in a stock car. Sure you are moving around but you have no control where you go.

ONLY bat shit crazy obama moon bats think the way you do your only defense is to lie and deflect that lie as if the other person was lying.

Shut up Comrade
In summary:

In your knee-jerk, automatic, mindless, and unthinking defense of fellow leftists, you've chosen to support the absolutely ludicrous claim that leftist icons Marx and Lenin are actually conservative.

That about cover it?

All I can say ids damn this rep system.

Do you own a truck?

How do you know?

The technique is attributed to two other Gods of CON$ervatism:

You should get a CAT scan. There is some sort of pathology going on in your head. It makes you tremendously stupid.
And yet CON$ follow that quote of theirs religiously!!! Why would CON$ religiously follow Leftists???

We don't. You're dutifully following the rule dictated to you by your leftist heroes: “Accuse others of what you do.”

Do you own a truck?

I like room to move not like you city dwellers like cattle in a stock car. Sure you are moving around but you have no control where you go.

PATIENCE COMRADE. TSA is branching out to a highway near you.

Shut up Comrade
In summary:

That about cover it?
If they are such Leftist icons, then why do CON$ religiously follow their teaching???

PATIENCE COMRADE. TSA is branching out to a highway near you.

Fuck'em is they can't accept the joke they have come to be.

Do you own a truck?

Of course I am under self control which prevents being led astray by big oil...

How do you know?

Because if it did then everyone would be living in the city. :cuckoo:

How do you know?

Because what works for you does not work for me.

How do you know?
I live in a rural area. It's a thirty-minute drive to work, and a thirty-minute drive to the school where I take night classes -- the other way. There is no public transportation that would get me to either location. It's too far to walk.

What works for you does not work for everyone. Period.

Shut up Comrade
In summary:

That about cover it?

daveman...

As the boards biggest Allinsky Conservative, we are on to your tactics Comrade Dave

We don't. You're dutifully following the rule dictated to you by your leftist heroes: “Accuse others of what you do.”
But my sig proves that is what CON$ do!!!

Forum List

Back