Why did Obama sacrifice Chris Stevens and the Benghazi Embassy?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
There's just no other way to understand the 9/11 Benghazi Massacre

They sent an openly gay man to be the Ambassador to a Muslim country, which was intentionally provocative.

Then they strung him out to dry, letting AQ defend the Embassy, ignoring all please for additional security and a month before the 9/11 anniversary, they pull the security detail. Was this suppose to highlight Obama national Security skills?

"Lt. Col. Wood has told CBS News and congressional investigators that his 16-member team and a six-member State Department elite force called a Mobile Security Deployment team left Libya in August, just one month before the Benghazi assault. Wood says that's despite the fact that US officials in Libya wanted security increased, not decreased.

Wood says he met daily with Stevens and that security was a constant challenge. There were 13 threats or attacks on western diplomats and officials in Libya in the six months leading up to the September 11 attack."

Congress to probe security flaws for Libya diplomats - CBS News

That's an excellent question and one I've pondered myself. The only thing I've come up with is that he must've crossed someone in the Obama and/or Clinton camp in the past and they needed to get rid of him.

President Hussein didn't know his ambassador would be murdered and he probably didn't give a damn. Most likely he left it up to the secretary of state but Hillary didn't give a damn either. That's where we are in the complicated arena of world affairs.

Obama is a moron idiot communist white hating person. He loves Islam and the Muslim brotherhood. It couldn't be clearer than that.

I personally believe it was simply the incompetence of this administration on foreign policy. When you look at President Obama's resume community leader to Senator to President. This has to be the most inexperienced President in history

I think it's arrogance as well as incompetence. The perception that, unlike Iraq, these people really saw the U.S. as liberators and loved us. An attempt to show the world that Obama did it the right way, not like that bad old George Bush.

Because Brian Terry wasn't enough. The anti-Christ needed some more blood.

Please, don't make jokes like that. There are rightwing nutcases on this board who may actually believe what you said. They are stockpiling ammunition as we speak. :tongue:

I love NaziCon conspiracy theories and logic.
You wouldn't know logic if it bopped you in the head with a wiffle ball bat while wearing a T-shirt that said "Hi, I'm Logic!!"

Meanwhile, how do you explain the Ambassador's death? Are you still bitterly clinging to the lie that it was about the YouTube video?

I think his death was a complete surprise to Barry, Hillary and the administration. They probably didn't grasp the gravity of the situation.

I mean. Really.

The Marine guards don't have bullets??

Warnings were ignored??

Hell. Anyone in an embassy in the ME needs a gun and live ammo and guards that are armed.

I'm sure the politico's will be lining up to be an ambassador in the ME.

With a State Department that takes such good care of its embassy staff and ambassadors.

Jesus. Who wouldn't want to be a staffer or ambassador in the ME??

There's just no other way to understand the 9/11 Benghazi Massacre

They sent an openly gay man to be the Ambassador to a Muslim country, which was intentionally provocative.

Then they strung him out to dry, letting AQ defend the Embassy, ignoring all please for additional security and a month before the 9/11 anniversary, they pull the security detail. Was this suppose to highlight Obama national Security skills?

"Lt. Col. Wood has told CBS News and congressional investigators that his 16-member team and a six-member State Department elite force called a Mobile Security Deployment team left Libya in August, just one month before the Benghazi assault. Wood says that's despite the fact that US officials in Libya wanted security increased, not decreased.

Wood says he met daily with Stevens and that security was a constant challenge. There were 13 threats or attacks on western diplomats and officials in Libya in the six months leading up to the September 11 attack."

Congress to probe security flaws for Libya diplomats - CBS News
because he wanted to show the Muslim countries he WILL work with them after the Election in anything they want. Just like gang members get jumped in. This is Obama jump in the Jihad.. My Personal opinion though:razz:

Same reason President Bush sacrifice those poor folks who showed up for work on the morning of 9-11 at the WTC!

Oh wait, they weren't sacrificed either. They were murdered by terrorist seeking revenge.

Nevermind.

Here you need this.

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

Same reason President Bush sacrifice those poor folks who showed up for work on the morning of 9-11 at the WTC!

Oh wait, they weren't sacrificed either. They were murdered by terrorist seeking revenge.

Nevermind.

Here you need this.

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie
It's undeniable that this Administration made a decision to not allow the Marines to defend the embassy despite warnings that it would be attacked.

So don't bother denying it.

Forum List

Back