Why did Obama jump on the police officer but not the crazy major?

OK, I went back and listened to the press conference again and he didn't imply that the military was involved. I must have been confused because of all the stories that CNN were doing on PTSS, and the bias against muslims in the military. But Obama did spend the first couple of minutes shouting out to his friends and congratulating himself and others before he even mentioned Ft Hood.
YouTube - Fort Hood Tragedy -- Barack Obama Gives Odd "Shout-Out" Before He Comments on Massacre -- FOX News

Because it was an already scheduled press conference on another subject?

OK, I went back and listened to the press conference again and he didn't imply that the military was involved. I must have been confused because of all the stories that CNN were doing on PTSS, and the bias against muslims in the military. But Obama did spend the first couple of minutes shouting out to his friends and congratulating himself and others before he even mentioned Ft Hood.
YouTube - Fort Hood Tragedy -- Barack Obama Gives Odd "Shout-Out" Before He Comments on Massacre -- FOX News

Because it was an already scheduled press conference on another subject?

And, because Fox carefully orchestrated the placement of it's banner highlighting the anticipated Obama comments on Fort Hood to start before it actualy started thus showing the end of his prior conference and give the impression that the Fort Hood shooting was unimportant to Obama. And they completely ignore the fact that the "shout out" was to a medal of honor recipient.

Unbiased my ass.

And, because Fox carefully orchestrated the placement of it's banner highlighting the anticipated Obama comments on Fort Hood to start before it actualy started thus showing the end of his prior conference and give the impression that the Fort Hood shooting was unimportant to Obama. And they completely ignore the fact that the "shout out" was to a medal of honor recipient.

I was watching CNN when that press conference was coming up, and they kept referring to Obama's first talk on the Ft Hood tragedy. I would have put up the CNN coverage if I could have found it on Youtube because I don't get FoxNews. It was obvious to everyone that the shooting was going to take precidence over the scheduled topic. Except to Obama of course

Obama did a nono on the police officer.

But on the shooter in FT Hood.
Imagine if a Dem politician picks on a soldier?
We all knew Obama was anti military, etc...

The guy was an officer in the US military. Still is as far as I know.

Is there a difference in the FT hood shootings and the illegal shootings in Iraq?
Should the suspects be treated differently?

Last edited:

It was an already scheduled news conference about the meeting with the Native American tribal leaders. Would you rather he not talk about the Ft. Hood tragedy at all?

B.O./DUH..../Cya,

Love the Liebtard Logic:In Other Words, better the PROLONGED Obami Salami BULLSHIT about "NOT jumping to conclusions" that Maj Hasan is muddafacking ENEMY JIHADIST "TERRORIST" i.e. having the Obami Salami and/or his MusLame Dooeating stooges semi-admit that AFTER approx 3 weeks even though it was known ON THE SAME DAY, or the DAY AFTER that the Murderous Jihad swine yelled "Allah hu Akbar" during the slaughter. Or, that he gave a medical speech wherein he stated that infidels should have their throats scorched with burning oil then throats sliced. Or, the 20 plus letters to the Notorious Al Queda Imam, etc.......BETTER THAT THEN NO OBAMI-SALAMI BULLSHIT AT ALL.

That is the best that the Liebtard B.O./DUH..../Cya can come up with.

That is some fancy LIEBTARD shit one is invited to swallow.

Last edited:
Obama did a nono on the police officer.

But on the shooter in FT Hood.
Imagine if a Dem politician picks on a soldier?
We all knew Obama was anti military, etc...

The guy was an officer in the US military. Still is as far as I know.

Is there a difference in the FT hood shootings and the illegal shootings in Iraq?
Should the suspects be treated differently?

We are at WAR you blithering LIEBTARD IDIOT.

There hasn't been a WAR when there weren't any illegal shootings. Most going unpunished.

But none (to our knowledge) going unpunished in Iraq ON OUR SIDE...... compared to the HIDEOUS UNSPEAKABLY BRUTAL TORTURE committed by the Islamofascist Swine.

And, unless a LIEBTARD like you is STILL flip flopping around in La La Land ......you should know that.

That being said, are you implying that "illegal shootings" by our boys in the heat of combat, when a fraction of a second in procrastinating might mean your own death or that of your buddies, is an equivalent scenario with the Murderous Enemy Jihadist Islamofascist Swine Maj Hasan ?

And, do I detect some transparent "confusion" as to your not being able to tell that difference ? And, that you are such an even-handed "humanist", or "globalist" that your sympathies are EQUALLY divided between the Jihadist Swine Maj Hasan and our beloved military on the front lines indirectly protecting YOUR money-making ass ?

Forum List

Back