Why did Obama have an inordinate amount of Muslims in his administration

LOL

"Let us get to the people we are talking about and the positions they have been placed in by Obama. We'll also see what their background is, and how it could ruin the United States. First, we must mention a recent report about a new "Party" being comprised of the same type of individuals that killed all those people in the Twin Towers! This new party is made up of fundamentalist Muslims here in the United States with their main goal being to take over the United States from within. Their plans are to place their candidates into elections to win so they can destroy the Constitution and create a nation of Islamic laws!"

Obama!!!!! Worst attempted take over by a fundamentalist Muslim, ever!

April 29, 2014

Haha

LOL

"Let us get to the people we are talking about and the positions they have been placed in by Obama. We'll also see what their background is, and how it could ruin the United States. First, we must mention a recent report about a new "Party" being comprised of the same type of individuals that killed all those people in the Twin Towers! This new party is made up of fundamentalist Muslims here in the United States with their main goal being to take over the United States from within. Their plans are to place their candidates into elections to win so they can destroy the Constitution and create a nation of Islamic laws!"

April 29, 2014

Haha

Get your blind dog to tell you we need to know who you are quoting.

What a stupid question. His "father" turned him out to a bunch of pedophile terrorist Imans when he was a small child and he was "turned" and the joke is on Us.

Speaking of being "turned," are you shifting your posting pattern to appear a less obvious enemy of America now?

LOL

April 29, 2014

Haha

Get your blind dog to tell you we need to know who you are quoting.

Look, I typed the article at the first link out in Braille for my dog, I mean she can't see to read and she's deaf too so I can't just read it to her. She's the one that suggested Obama staged the worst attempted take over......ever.

She told me not to bother with the rest. Was she wrong?

What a stupid question. His "father" turned him out to a bunch of pedophile terrorist Imans when he was a small child and he was "turned" and the joke is on Us.

Speaking of being "turned," are you shifting your posting pattern to appear a less obvious enemy of America now?
Homeland was just a slightly fictionalized narrative of Obama's years. I hear he was not even an 'merican.

15361139607831329247215.png

Homeland was just a slightly fictionalized narrative of Obama's years. I hear he was not even an 'merican.

Non Sequitur.

Here's another question.

Why did Obama kill more Muslims than any other president?

Why is Trump cutting and running from ISIS?

I think we know who the real terrorist lover is.

Forum List

Back