Why Did Obama Give Bin Laden a Muslim Funeral?

I thought terrorists were not real Muslims.

Obviously Obama does not believe his own bullshit.

Question: Who told you that Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11?

Bush/Cheney say it wasn't them who told you.

Question: Why has the FBI never charged Bin Laden with ANY crime of 9/11? Isn't a confession considered evidence to law enforcement?

Confession, in criminal law, a statement in which a person acknowledges that he is guilty of committing one or more crimes.
confession | law

There were 2 or 3 Bin Laden 'confession' tapes made available to the American public.

I ask again, why has Bin Laden never been charged with any crime of 9/11?

Obviously the 'confession' tapes were frauds. Why didn't your government tell you they were frauds?

Bin Laden's funeral? :0) Why didn't Obama allow an independent body of forensic experts to secretly verify the body was that of Osama Bin Laden ?

I won't ask anymore inconvenient questions .. because you probably believe that giant buildings can fall straight down. :0)

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful mindfuck.

I agree that it wasn't OBL that night, but as for building falling straight down, I saw three do that exact thing, so did you and all of America.

Sure, everyone saw the buildings fall straight down .. the problem is, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

Anyone in here had 3rd grade science?

Falling mass, when encountering equal or greater mass, ALWAYS seeks the path of least resistance .. thus, it falls over to the side. It cannot fall through greater mass.

What they stuck in your head has never happened in the history of fire, buildings, or human life. WTC 7 wasn't hit by a plane, yet fell in the exact same manner as WTC 1 and 2.

Controlled demolition is the ONLY possible way those buildings could have fallen in the manner they did. :0) But believe whatever they stick in your head.

Question: Why has the FBI never charged Bin Laden with ANY crime of 9/11? Isn't a confession considered evidence to law enforcement?

Confession, in criminal law, a statement in which a person acknowledges that he is guilty of committing one or more crimes.
confession | law

There were 2 or 3 Bin Laden 'confession' tapes made available to the American public.

Obviously the 'confession' tapes were frauds. Why didn't your government tell you they were frauds?

Bin Laden's funeral? :0) Why didn't Obama allow an independent body of forensic experts to secretly verify the body was that of Osama Bin Laden ?

I won't ask anymore inconvenient questions .. because you probably believe that giant buildings can fall straight down. :0)

I agree that it wasn't OBL that night, but as for building falling straight down, I saw three do that exact thing, so did you and all of America.

Sure, everyone saw the buildings fall straight down .. the problem is, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

Falling mass, when encountering equal or greater mass, ALWAYS seeks the path of least resistance .. thus, it falls over to the side. It cannot fall through greater mass.

What they stuck in your head has never happened in the history of fire, buildings, or human life. WTC 7 wasn't hit by a plane, yet fell in the exact same manner as WTC 1 and 2.

Controlled demolition is the ONLY possible way those buildings could have fallen in the manner they did. :0) But believe whatever they stick in your head.

If you were to look at the plans for the WTC, you would see that they have a reinforced core at the center of each tower that was the elevator shafts, which helped the building fall straight down rather than going to the side.

Check out the History Channel's show on the WTC from it's inception to it's coming down sometime. You'd learn a lot.

Islam does not believe in or support burial at sea except in cases where reaching land is impossible before decay of the body. Therefore the disposition of Bin Laden's body cannot be considered a proper Muslim burial,

therefore the OP is full of shit.
Those who debate symantics have already lost the debate.

Symon says you are illiterate.

confession | law

If you were to look at the plans for the WTC, you would see that they have a reinforced core at the center of each tower that was the elevator shafts, which helped the building fall straight down rather than going to the side.

Check out the History Channel's show on the WTC from it's inception to it's coming down sometime. You'd learn a lot.

WTC 7 had no such design, yet it fell in the exact same manner as the others into its own footprint. Even if what you suggest was true, it would not make falling mass continue to fall through greater mass .. it would have stopped falling.

Why is it that the FBI never charged Bin Laden?

Who told you that Bin Laden was behind the attacks?

Why didn't Obama get the body of Bin Laden independently verified?

The confession tapes were obvious frauds .. why didn't your government tell you that?

There are a 1000 unanswered questions that the government never has to answer to a colonized population of people.

confession | law

What has more mass, the floors above a floor or the floor? As the floors collapsed the mass above the next floor was even bigger causing the whole building to fall straight down. there was no force acting in any other direction, other than gravity, straight down.

did they plant the explosives in exactly the right place before or after the planes hit? How cold do you think these people are to sacrifice so many people?

Forum List

Back