Why Did Obama Choose To Hurt Our People???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Titanic Sailor, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Titanic Sailor

Titanic Sailor Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +149
    I know the left is working triple overtime to sell us a bill of goods that TARP, the government stimulus, raising taxation on the lower and middle class, 9000 earmarks, corporate bonuses for failed institutions, appointing tax evaders, insane spending, and selling us out for healthcare reform are all good things for us. Why did they choose to watch all of our people be unemployed, lose their homes, and that number increasing daily? I think Obama could definitely have made moves to help our people, and that was through true government reform, cuts in spending, cuts in government, and a massive cut in the aggressive taxation placed on her citizens. Our spending would have saved a lot of folks from the plight they face today, and most of us know it. Now, we are stuck in a spiral where more folks are being hurt, folks are getting by with less, and let's be honest, life has become more difficult for many. I believe this was a conscious decision by Obama and Democrats that said the American people were expendable. The GOP no better, but only Democrats have the monopoly on government today. Why did they do this to our nation? And why doesn't the media hold them accountable? Many of our people are now, where are the left to help us?

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  2. potter 58

potter 58 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +57
    blah blah blah blah, and how did 8 years of Bush tax cuts for the wealthy work for you fuckers

3. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,508
    Wait a god damn minute...

Where in here does it say neocommunist? I thought that was your new mantra?

4. Jay Canuck

Jay Canuck by Crom you'll pay!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +212
    "Obama is ruining my self-esteem. It's two days in a row, now, that I'm feeling really small. ha ha I'm feeling worthless. I'm feeling like I have no purpose and no meaning to my life, and it's all because of Obama."
    -- Rush the vulgar Pigboy
    Rush, are you really feeling that bad?
    If I Fed-X you a Smith&Wesson, would you do the right thing?

5. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,215
    The OP's question presumes Obama made a choice to hurt people.
    I think that's wrong.
    I think Obama made a choice to help himself and his ideological buddies by expanding gov't into every area they possibly could. If people get hurt in the process, so what?

As to the question of Bush tax cuts and how did they work out: how about nearly 8 years of economic expansion, the second largest in post-war history. Is that good enough for you?

6. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,508
    Long live the neocommunists!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  7. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    No. The OP is simply a moronic partisan hack. He can't make choices, as he refuses to think for himself.

8. Fatality

Fatality SunCrackedSoul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +280
    obama sees himself as a "post American" he hates himself and America. he did not grow up here and does not know what it means to be an American, he is a duck out of water.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Titanic Sailor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +149
    "post American", hmmm, interesting view point.

10. Titanic Sailor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +149
    It is truly amazing everyone considered the Bush failures to be wrong and were honest about it, with the exception of the neocommunists. It looks like they took the Bush failures, and showed us how to really fail against our people. Democrats are showing us how they can outBush Bush. Now maybe the kids can understand how a clown like Bush was President, because his competition were DEMOCRATS. And here we are.

I guess it's a swell world for government workers right now, the largest employer in the nation and growing. I would say the American people can't count on government workers much for help, or honesty in the current political times.