Why Did My Friends Die in Iraq?

Just to give some notes to the dumbfucks here about Iraq...

Bush II didn't start the Iraq War, Saddam did when Bush I was in office....but maybe you are too young or brain dead to know this fact.

Bush II never made it US Policy to remove Saddam from power, that was Bill Clinton and his crazy sidekick algore back in 1998.

Oh, you didn't realize the US military was "in" Iraq before ole George took office. Of course you are that stupid. Also, we were spending millions babysitting Saddam to keep him inside his box while he sold oil to scum for weapons in violation of UN mandates.

When 9-11 kicked off, Saddam was before and after supporting Islamic terrorists mainly against Israel. Paying the families of suicide bombers killing innocent people in Israel. Once Saddam took in one of the top AQ leaders for injuries sustained fighting us in Afghanistan, well he got our attention especially since he never proved he got rid of the WMDs you scumbags claim he never had.

His WMDs, well he was moving and burying stuff from the IAEA for years which also got our attention. Even "Colon" Powell showed the UN the intel pics of Saddam digging up, moving and burying "stuff" in the desert...quite the MILDEC/MISO program he had.

Reality is the IAEA never secured the border between Iraq and Syria....follow the yellow brick road to the WMD, asswipes. Now you see why Obama didn't want "US troops" removing the WMD in Syria...with made in Iraq stamped on the side. Russia can help cover up the WMDs.....

As for the war in Iraq, it was a great success by the military until a few political appointees showed up in country and made some stupid decisions like blocking "all Sunni leaders" from rebuilding Iraq which helped drive the insurgency that went hand in hand with Al Qai'da attacks on US troops and the Iraqis. Once the Sunnis turned on their AQ "buddies" the war came to an end.

Last edited:
Ridding the Middle East of a dictator that destabilized the region invading his neighbor and supporting terrorists that attack our ally in Israel, was the main reason in addition to him never coming clean about his WMDs.

He used WMDs...but of course you will claim he never had any. Assad ended up with Saddam's WMDs because they both hated Israel and Russia supported both dictators...well Russia is supporting Assad today, but Saddam is dead.

Does that make you sad?

I do get a laugh at people with limited knowledge and IQ talking about the Iraq war, national defense, foreign policy, etc.

Iraq was NEVER a threat to America. I personally never accepted the war in Iraq, the supposed WMD's that the UN never could verify...Our military isn't responsible for that. Poor political leadership was. As it still IS. I lost my job because of Obama's astute leadership. American leaders lead us down the road to loss and we just accept it. I never voted for Bush or Obama. We lose, we bleed. And who cares?

Really? Sadam gassed the Kurds back in the early 80's. We didn't lift a bloody finger. Like in Syria in the last few months. Then Sadam practically telegraphed his intentions to invade Kuwait in 89' and, we suddenly ramped up our war machine ( I actually saw it happen in 89') and...let it happen and afterwards, then pretend it was a surprise, we LET it happen. I still don't understand WHY. I remember America helping Sadam because they were fighting the Iranians. I also remember we helped the Taliban and Bin laden fight the soviets in Afghanistan. Remember that? I do. They call that…Hubris. karma,blowback, plain pure ill thought out shortsightedness. Anyway, back at the ranch…

Last edited:
Ridding the Middle East of a dictator that destabilized the region invading his neighbor and supporting terrorists that attack our ally in Israel, was the main reason in addition to him never coming clean about his WMDs.

He used WMDs...but of course you will claim he never had any. Assad ended up with Saddam's WMDs because they both hated Israel and Russia supported both dictators...well Russia is supporting Assad today, but Saddam is dead.

Does that make you sad?

I do get a laugh at people with limited knowledge and IQ talking about the Iraq war, national defense, foreign policy, etc.

Iraq was NEVER a threat to America. I personally never accepted the war in Iraq, the supposed WMD's that the UN never could verify...Our military isn't responsible for that. Poor political leadership was. As it still IS. I lost my job because of Obama's astute leadership. American leaders lead us down the road to loss and we just accept it. I never voted for Bush or Obama. We lose, we bleed. And who cares?

Really? Sadam gassed the Kurds back in the early 80's. We didn't lift a bloody finger. Like in Syria in the last few months. Then Sadam practically telegraphed his intentions to invade Kuwait in 89' and, we suddenly ramped up our war machine ( I actually saw it happen in 89') and...let it happen and afterwards, then pretend it was a surprise, we LET it happen. I still don't understand WHY. I remember America helping Sadam because they were fighting the Iranians. I also remember we helped the Taliban and Bin laden fight the soviets in Afghanistan. Remember that? I do. They call that…Hubris. karma,blowback, plain pure ill thought out shortsightedness. Anyway, back at the ranch…

To people like you it us always the USA that wad the true evil that deserves what it gets. .. people like you hate this country.

tapatalk post

Gosh, a whole nest of scumbags! Explains why America is having so many problems.

How dare we use money to defend our women and children when we could be giving it to stoned lazy-ass welfare recipients!
How did our invasion and occupation of a militarily crippled, non-provocative, non-hostile nation like Iraq serve to defend our women and children? Iraq was barely able to defend itself.

Even if what you've suggested were the chosen reality, wouldn't you rather fund the "stoned, lazy-ass welfare recipients" than fund what amounts to the wholly unnecessary killing and maiming of thousands of American troopers?

Take your pick.

What in the world makes you think I am suddenly going to start buying into your revisionist, anti-American, anti-soldier horseshit? With little exception I am pleased and proud of our actions in Iraq and grateful to our troops that served there.

Does that make you sad?

To people like you it us always the USA that wad the true evil that deserves what it gets. .. people like you hate this country.

tapatalk post

I think you misunderstood me. I have deep respect for the military. Not so much, the politicians that send them to Korea, Vietnam, Panama, Beirut, Kuwait or Iraq or Afghanistan for vague if not contradictory reasons. The politicians, with their causes and their agendas, that’s the single biggest killer of our troops.

Does that make you sad?

If Saddam Hussein had these fearsome weapons during the time frame relevant to Bush's declarations, why do you suppose he didn't use them against us when we invaded his country? Do you think it's because he didn't want to make us angry? Or was he saving them for a different occasion?

Gosh, a whole nest of scumbags! Explains why America is having so many problems.

How dare we use money to defend our women and children when we could be giving it to stoned lazy-ass welfare recipients!
How did our invasion and occupation of a militarily crippled, non-provocative, non-hostile nation like Iraq serve to defend our women and children? Iraq was barely able to defend itself.

Even if what you've suggested were the chosen reality, wouldn't you rather fund the "stoned, lazy-ass welfare recipients" than fund what amounts to the wholly unnecessary killing and maiming of thousands of American troopers?

Take your pick.

What in the world makes you think I am suddenly going to start buying into your revisionist, anti-American, anti-soldier horseshit? With little exception I am pleased and proud of our actions in Iraq and grateful to our troops that served there.
That's because you've been brainwashed. It's because aside from your military service there is nothing else of any significance in your life. And it's because you're not very bright to begin with.

Last edited:

Take your pick.

That's because you've been brainwashed. It's because aside from your military service there is nothing else of any significance in your life. And it's because you're not very bright to begin with.

You normally this stupid or do you work at it?

tapatalk post

The Daily Caller? lol

Anyway, I served and I believe EVERYTHING should be on the table to get this great nation's balance sheet in order. EVERYTHING!

What is funny about the Daily Caller?

Do you dispute the findings outlined in the article and by Senator Coburn?
As a MD who migrated to the US Sentate, Coburn is well aware of the broken, for-profit health care industry in this country that is dramatically overcharging individuals, businesses, and all levels of government for its services. Every other industrial country on the planet spends less of health care than we do and receives better health care. When politicians allow hospitals, drug and device makers, and diagnostic labs to rip off US consumers, and private insurance corporations enhance profit by denying coverage, waste, fraud and greed are guaranteed to drive up individual costs, the national debt, and provide Americans with an inferior health care product.

Last edited:
“It is no coincidence that the century of total war coincided with the century of central banking.”

How do you explain USA's invasions of Cuba, Puerto Rica, Phillipines, Hawaii, and many other countries before the federal reserve act? These were countries minding there own business. This is the USA's history. Talk peace while invading countries too weak to put up much of a fight. It has nothing to do with the federal reserve from what I can see.

Why Did My Friends Die in Iraq?

Because of neo-conservative misunderstanding of the world and of the application of hard power.

Misunderstanding? Every war in the bloody 20th century happened during a democrat administrations and life was cheap. Woodie Wilson had no business using American Troops to bail out France but maybe his wife was really calling the shots. We did it again twenty years later when FDR wasn't paying attention. Harry Truman appointed a possibly senile field commander when he ordered US Troops to Korea and MacArthur led Americans into the biggest ambush in history. JFK was a freaking idiot who thought he could use the CIA to invade Cuba after his friends in organized crime lost their table stakes. LBJ thought he had a better idea of waging war. He set up the rules in Vietnam so that we could win all the battles and lose the freaking war.

So USA had no business fighting WW2 is what you're saying?

Forum List

Back