Why did Mitt pull a hard right at the debate?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mitt Romney's Real Agenda | Politics News | Rolling Stone

If you want to understand Romney's game plan, just look at what Republicans have been doing in Congress

It was tempting to dismiss Mitt Romney's hard-right turn during the GOP primaries as calculated pandering. In the general election – as one of his top advisers famously suggested – Romney would simply shake the old Etch A Sketch and recast himself as the centrist who governed Massachusetts. But with the selection of vice-presidential nominee Paul Ryan, the shape-shifting Romney has locked into focus – cementing himself as the frontman for the far-right partisans responsible for Washington's gridlock.

IOW, you can't prove its not the truth.

That's okay cuz neither can any of the other sheeples. That's why they're ignoring this thread.

GOTCHA.

:)

If you think Mitt Romney's debate performance was a turn to the hard right then your perspective is skewed. He clearly and purposefully ran to the middle and re-adopted his "moderate" views on the issues.

IOW, you can't prove its not the truth.

That's okay cuz neither can any of the other sheeples. That's why they're ignoring this thread.

GOTCHA.

:)

there is a reason people either ignore your threads or come in to goof on ya ....figure it out.....it might have a little to do with you being a fairly Dishonest person....just thought i would let you know.....

Your dear leader said Romeny made a left turn in the debate, are you saying he lied again?

The reason very few respond to you post is they rarely reach the threshold of being worth anyone's time.

If you think Mitt Romney's debate performance was a turn to the hard right then your perspective is skewed. He clearly and purposefully ran to the middle and re-adopted his "moderate" views on the issues.

Agreed. But it seems we can all also agree that what he says in these debates, or during the campaign, has little or no bearing on what we can expect from him if he's elected.

Agreed. But it seems we can all also agree that what he says in these debates, or during the campaign, has little or no bearing on what we can expect from him if he's elected.

I think that goes without saying. :thup:

He didn't pull a hard right at the debate. He went moderate and has been doing so ever since. He figured now he needs the undecideds and independents.

His views are whichever way the wind blows or what his campaign tells him he needs to think according to polls and focus groups.

I wish he would tell us what he really believes. I'd love to see it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back