Why Did Mint Raw Money Choose To INSULT The NAACP Rather Than Relate To Them?

Romney started off well, but his intentions were eventually revealed when he chose to INSULT the good members of the NAACP by his demeaning words for the Affordable Health Care act, "ObamaCare" a well-known politically charged word used to vilify the policy Obama has proposed to reduce the cost of health care.

And to top it off, he CHOSE to condescend to the NAACP by stating that "if you want a President that will be good to African Americans...you're looking at him." I thought the RW meme for the last 4 years has been "The President is for EVERYONE." Now imagine if Obama had said that, we wouldn't hear the end of it....the election would have been over before it even started.

Why do Republicans constantly slap down, demean, berate and belittle black people? Why?!??

NAACP crowd calls Romney 'demeaning,' 'insulting' | WashingtonExaminer.com

well my friend let me pose this question would u rather he pander to the crowd or stand on his principles? SHould he lie to the peopel to make them happy or tell them what his plans are?

This is hands-down the SADDEST thread I've seen on the internet today. And that's saying something. This is almost as bad as the guy I heard calling into a radio show today lamenting about how Romney couldn't see that "there's just one race... the human race" at... ahem... an NAACP function.

Good job, OP. :clap2:

Everybody calls it "Obamacare" anyway, except for the ones trying to pawn off the largest tax hike in history as some sort of benefit. It's a bit of misnomer if you ask me, because we all KNOW that the only thing Obama really "cares" about... is Obama.

Why the NAACP would be racially incensed at the prospect of formerly free people being FORCED to purchase a commercial insurance product is quite beyond me. You'd think they'd be sensitive to such notions as freedom.

Since when is "Obamacare" a bad word? (Well, other than what it describes, that is.)

It's not a "bad word".

Romney's a politician. More importantly, his speechwriters and handlers are political people - and the first rule in politics is speaking to your audience.
And? How is Obamacare a poor choice of words?

I'm not understanding what the huff is.

Since when is "Obamacare" a bad word? (Well, other than what it describes, that is.)

It's not a "bad word".

Romney's a politician. More importantly, his speechwriters and handlers are political people - and the first rule in politics is speaking to your audience.

There's certainly no "huffing" coming coming from me. I couldn't possibly give less of a shit about this. I'm not "offended", or "outraged". It neither increases or decreases my appreciation of Mitt Romney.

Just remarking that, in my opinion, Mitt might have strayed a little off-speech.

It's not a "bad word".

Its kind of like calling him BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA MMM.... MMM..... MMM..... (sorry, has to be done that way)

Sometimes its OK, sometimes, No....
:cuckoo:

Romney started off well, but his intentions were eventually revealed when he chose to INSULT the good members of the NAACP by his demeaning words for the Affordable Health Care act, "ObamaCare" a well-known politically charged word used to vilify the policy Obama has proposed to reduce the cost of health care.

And to top it off, he CHOSE to condescend to the NAACP by stating that "if you want a President that will be good to African Americans...you're looking at him." I thought the RW meme for the last 4 years has been "The President is for EVERYONE." Now imagine if Obama had said that, we wouldn't hear the end of it....the election would have been over before it even started.

Why do Republicans constantly slap down, demean, berate and belittle black people? Why?!??
NAACP crowd calls Romney 'demeaning,' 'insulting' | WashingtonExaminer.com

Why do Democratis constantly rape, murder, rob, and blame white people ? Why"

Last edited:
It's not a "bad word".

There's certainly no "huffing" coming coming from me. I couldn't possibly give less of a shit about this. I'm not "offended", or "outraged". It neither increases or decreases my appreciation of Mitt Romney.

Just remarking that, in my opinion, Mitt might have strayed a little off-speech.
Well, I really didn't say there was a huff coming from you. I'm simply trying to understand how and/or when "Obamacare" became an insulting word.

You seemed like you knew, but if you don't, that's fine.

I just figured I had a better chance getting an answer from you than Marc, if you knew.

Forum List

Back