Why Did Mint Raw Money Choose To INSULT The NAACP Rather Than Relate To Them?

Anyone think Romney used "Obamacare", wanting to be booed. That footage will be useful in his campaign to appeal to Conservative audiences.

Shit for brains Willard got boo'd, that was great! :up:

And a standing ovation when Obama didn't even show up..... Let's have some honesty here.

I think they appreciated his showing up and understand that it was a difficult speech for him; not for what HE stands for as much as what his party has shown in the past on issues such as healthcare, entitlements, mandatory minimums, AA, etc...

Either that or they were leaving too....:eusa_eh:

Props to the Governor for showing up. Obama made a mistake by not going.

i didnt see the whole speech, i hope romney informed the crowd that the health-care bill is all a lie,there is no money to pay for it,,and i sure hope he told the NAACP that 83% of doctors are threating to leave if the bill is upheld.

He did tell them he would repeal ObamaCare, for which he was unsurprisingly booed. He was not stupid enough to regurgitate the DPMA survey bullshit as you apparently seem to be.

Channeling Chris Christi: Pols have lied to you for years. I'm the one telliing you like it is.
Worked for Christie. Romney looked a little uncomfortable in the clip but he did a pretty good job.

And I'll bet secretly a lot of blacks will vote for him. Over 14% unemployment among blacks. Over 40% among black teenagers. Why doesn't Obama care about these people?

Obama does care. He's trying to repair our rectums after 8 years of Boy George.

chris-christie-2009-11-4-3-10-33.jpg

114712.jpg

Chris "krispy Kreme" Christie is nothing more than a New Jersey Soprano-like smartass.

Channeling Chris Christi: Pols have lied to you for years. I'm the one telliing you like it is.
Worked for Christie. Romney looked a little uncomfortable in the clip but he did a pretty good job.

And I'll bet secretly a lot of blacks will vote for him. Over 14% unemployment among blacks. Over 40% among black teenagers. Why doesn't Obama care about these people?

I do work for a black church, I know the people there pretty well, I always discuss things with the Pastor there and others, I was there yesterday, and although they did come right out and say they won’t vote Obama this time, they said they could not support anyone who pushed gay marriage. Of course I mentioned "gay pride day" at the White House

This election will not be decided by how many people each candidate gets to turn out. It will be decided by how many their opponent causes to stay home.

Blacks are not going to vote for Romney. If they don't vote for Obama, they will stay home.

And they will stay home because Obama is not far enough to the left for them.

114712.jpg

Chris "krispy Kreme" Christie is nothing more than a New Jersey Soprano-like smartass.

what does any of that have to do with the NAACP giving Romney a standing ovation?

114712.jpg

Wow what a lardass. Christie is the size of 3 Obamas.

114712.jpg

Wow what a lardass. Christie is the size of 3 Obamas.

Yeah, but Obama wins the contest for stupid.

Ok, so a bunch of important people were nice to mittens and gave him a standing ovation, and a couple of rude but intelligent people booed him. Is there a news story hear or even a point?

Romney started off well, but his intentions were eventually revealed when he chose to INSULT the good members of the NAACP by his demeaning words for the Affordable Health Care act, "ObamaCare" a well-known politically charged word used to vilify the policy Obama has proposed to reduce the cost of health care.

And to top it off, he CHOSE to condescend to the NAACP by stating that "if you want a President that will be good to African Americans...you're looking at him." I thought the RW meme for the last 4 years has been "The President is for EVERYONE." Now imagine if Obama had said that, we wouldn't hear the end of it....the election would have been over before it even started.

Why do Republicans constantly slap down, demean, berate and belittle black people? Why?!??

NAACP crowd calls Romney 'demeaning,' 'insulting' | WashingtonExaminer.com

Last edited:
It's true, you can spin anything to agree with your own view.

Forum List

Back