Why Did Mint Raw Money Choose To INSULT The NAACP Rather Than Relate To Them?

The narrative is that Romney is a rich out of touch white guy who can't talk to ordinary people. We're seeing that this is a lie every day. The NAACP speech was a success, look at the leftists here spinning like gyros to deny it. The more he speaks the more people like him. THat the news media is still in the tank for Obama and will denigrate ROmney every way they can is no surprise. But Obama is so awful people are just sick of his shit. He is a joke. No one listens to him. No one takes him seriously.

"SUCCESS?!??"....Really?

*spits juice out of nostrls*

49izadw.gif

Success to who skip? Not the members of the NAACP and certainly not the African American community.

Like I said, Romney didn't go there to relate to nor reach out to the African American community, he went there to relate to and reach out to the RWers, Republicans and white racists...that's why you see it as a success. Romney was connecting and relating to you.

Good job Mint Raw Money, good job. :clap2:

I have to hand it to Romney for telling the Association of Colored People the truth.
Barry Soetoro sure hasn't/won't.

Nothing is free. Look at how "RomneyCare" has fared in Mass. Longer wait times, fewer young people staying or moving into the state, doctor shortages (outside of the Boston medical school area). And, of course, increasing costs of health insurance.

The man knows what he's talking about, based on EXPERIENCE.

The narrative is that Romney is a rich out of touch white guy who can't talk to ordinary people. We're seeing that this is a lie every day. The NAACP speech was a success, look at the leftists here spinning like gyros to deny it. The more he speaks the more people like him. THat the news media is still in the tank for Obama and will denigrate ROmney every way they can is no surprise. But Obama is so awful people are just sick of his shit. He is a joke. No one listens to him. No one takes him seriously.

"SUCCESS?!??"....Really?

49izadw.gif

Success to who skip? Not the members of the NAACP and certainly not the African American community.

Like I said, Romney didn't go there to relate to nor reach out to the African American community, he went there to relate to and reach out to the RWers, Republicans and white racists...that's why you see it as a success. Romney was connecting and relating to you.

neither you nor the AA community approve of Romney because he is white

You are all a bunch of racist hypocrites

He was booed on the key points, Two Thumbs; it was not a victory, so don't go there.

He did stand up implicitly for his own base and he reassured white centrist independents that he is not indifferent to minority issues.

Booed on key points?
He was booed once, over him saying he would repeal the Health Care.
They liked what he had to say about jobs and they like his ideas for their children's education.
They gave him a standing ovation.
They also know that President Obama got rid of the school vouchers for the lower income families in D.C.. It was working very well and they still do not like what he did to black children in that area.
They want their children going to good schools, not the terrible lousy ghetto schools that don't teach them anything at all.

Stop the Lush Rimbot talking points.

He did as well as could be expected, and that was not a whole lot.

He did make good points with the center and his base.

But he was no hit with the NAACP.

He should have brought in Morris Day and The Time and broke into "Jungle Love"

"SUCCESS?!??"....Really?

49izadw.gif

The only thing that's holding black Americans back are black Americans.

"SUCCESS?!??"....Really?

49izadw.gif

you lefties get more twisted and hateful with each passing day..how anyone can support a party who says the things you people do, I'll never understand.

"SUCCESS?!??"....Really?

49izadw.gif

you lefties get more twisted and hateful with each passing day..how anyone can support a party who says the things you people do, I'll never understand.
Truth hurts....don't it.

Romney didn't pander to these people, he made a good speech knowing his message would be seen and heard well beyond this exclusive group.
They booed three seperate times, but cheered when he said he would protect the sanctity of marriage.
Obviously not a lot of gay marriage supporters in the audience.
NAACP Passes Resolution in Support of Marriage Equality | NAACP

Read statements from the May 21 press conference from NAACP Chairman Roslyn Brock and NAACP President & CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous.

(Miami, Florida) The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People released a resolution on May 19 supporting marriage equality. At a meeting of the 103-year old civil rights group’s board of directors, the organization voted to support marriage equality as a continuation of its historic commitment to equal protection under the law.

“The mission of the NAACP has always been to ensure the political, social and economic equality of all people,” said Roslyn M. Brock, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the NAACP. “We have and will oppose efforts to codify discrimination into law.”

“Civil marriage is a civil right and a matter of civil law. The NAACP’s support for marriage equality is deeply rooted in the Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution and equal protection of all people.” said Benjamin Todd Jealous, President and CEO of the NAACP.
<more>

Last edited:
Romney didn't pander to these people, he made a good speech knowing his message would be seen and heard well beyond this exclusive group.
They booed three seperate times, but cheered when he said he would protect the sanctity of marriage.
Obviously not a lot of gay marriage supporters in the audience.
NAACP Passes Resolution in Support of Marriage Equality | NAACP

Read statements from the May 21 press conference from NAACP Chairman Roslyn Brock and NAACP President & CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous.

(Miami, Florida) The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People released a resolution on May 19 supporting marriage equality. At a meeting of the 103-year old civil rights group’s board of directors, the organization voted to support marriage equality as a continuation of its historic commitment to equal protection under the law.

“The mission of the NAACP has always been to ensure the political, social and economic equality of all people,” said Roslyn M. Brock, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the NAACP. “We have and will oppose efforts to codify discrimination into law.”

“Civil marriage is a civil right and a matter of civil law. The NAACP’s support for marriage equality is deeply rooted in the Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution and equal protection of all people.” said Benjamin Todd Jealous, President and CEO of the NAACP.
<more>

oh well, that is looking out for the black community with unemployment through the ROOF.
the Naacp has become a joke and supports nothing or no one but Democrats..how much more closed minded can they get.

Uhm, you racist defenders in here do realize that my OP had TWO points don't you?

The first was about Mint Raw Money insulting the NAACP (and the AA community) THEN his adding insult to injury by CONDESCENDING to them with the statement about HIM being the best candidate for African Americans...I mean that was the height of condescension.

Why no mention to that part, hmmmmm....!?!???

Uhm, you racist defenders in here do realize that my OP had TWO points don't you?

The first was about Mint Raw Money insulting the NAACP (and the AA community) THEN his adding insult to injury by CONDESCENDING to them with the statement about HIM being the best candidate for African Americans...I mean that was the height of condescension.

There was a merge, Marc....
:eusa_shhh:

Yes, but my OP still stands as an individual post.

Your point?

Your point?

it's still a stinker:lol:

Your point?

It's no longer an Opening Post and is buried, so no one knows what you're referring to.

Forum List

Back