Why did Letterman get honored by the Kennedy Center?

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
The guy is a sexual harrasser IN THE WORKPLACE.

oops - so was JFK....................

Sex jokes about Willow Palin. Nightly Romney bashing. Sex harassment claim against him. It would have been surprising if he did not get an honor.

The Obama ass kissers are many in number....
Letterman has a way to move right in there
to get a real good spot...

but, its okay with all of you that Boehner snubbed the president of the United States.

If you save up, you might be able to buy real lives.

David Letterman should just go ahead and suck Obama's dick right on national TV. It's the only thing he hasn't yet done for him.

The right would totally TiVo that one...

You have a point, the lefties suck dick and the righties watch. Ok.

I was thinking more along the lines of the Right is so obsessed with gay sex, it would just watch and watch and watch because they can't help themselves.

Heck, I wouldn't make a comment about Limbaugh sucking Romney's dick, although I kind of suspect Mr. Fourth Sham Marriage probably swings that way.

The right would totally TiVo that one...

I was thinking more along the lines of the Right is so obsessed with gay sex, it would just watch and watch and watch because they can't help themselves.

Heck, I wouldn't make a comment about Limbaugh sucking Romney's dick, although I kind of suspect Mr. Fourth Sham Marriage probably swings that way.

No, it's actually the left that can't stop talking about gay sex. Case in point right here.

Obama will honor any lowlife that puts down and makes derogatory comments about women, Especially if they are about Republicans and THEIR CHILDREN

Just surprised Bill Maher wasn't honored

No, it's actually the left that can't stop talking about gay sex. Case in point right here.

You're the one who brought gay sex into the picture.

I know that Letterman is straight...

Limbaugh on the other hand. Well, just google "Jeff Christie Arrest"...

Forum List

Back