Why did Hitler hate the Jews?

Everybody seems to need a scapegoat; for example; the Democratic Party uses the evilll oil companies and insurance companies as scapegoats to rally support, the GOP uses 9-11, Muslims and the evilllll unions to rally support and Hitler's scapegoat was them "dastardly money sucking" Jews.

And this one

dear asshole, go fuck yourself.

You have once again added nothing but bullshit to a thread.

Why do you think this OP posted this article in a poltical site?

dear asshole, go fuck yourself.

You have once again added nothing but bullshit to a thread.

Why do you think this OP posted this article in a poltical site?

Dear asshole, i know your are fucking your self already. And what pray tell have you added to this thread but TM broken record bullshit?

Dear Asshole,

Keep up the good work. I really appreciate your regular participation in my bowel movements which would be impossible without you.

Best Regards,
Samson

Fear of another group is used to maintain power.
After the cold war ended I knew it would not take us long to find another demon.
Bush succeeded in that very well. Muslim islamofascists.

Actually Republicans have been doing that for years.

Gays
Feminists
atheists
back to gays
blacks
back to gays
blacks
back to gays
Hispanics
back to gays
Muslims

I think the Glenn Beck "God" rally may be, once again, "back to gays".

Keep pounding the hate down on the Muslim religion.

It will work for your party just like it worked for Hitler.

I believe that the Nazi agenda also stemmed from the importance that the Nazis attached to the concept of "racial purity". They thought that the mixing of the races (Jew and German) would weaken the Germanic bloodline.

I suspect that some of his beliefs regarding racial purity and the superiority of Aryans stemmed from some of the Eastern mystic practices he reportedly got wrapped up in. Hitler was an intelligent man, but far too inclined toward obsessiveness and the compulsion for perfection. I think this may have bled over into his political philosophy for his entire nation. Religion is fine with me, but in the right circumstances can drive one totally mad, especially when the mysticism overrides the basic useful purpose of giving one guidelines for living a decent life.

I believe that the Nazi agenda also stemmed from the importance that the Nazis attached to the concept of "racial purity". They thought that the mixing of the races (Jew and German) would weaken the Germanic bloodline.

I suspect that some of his beliefs regarding racial purity and the superiority of Aryans stemmed from some of the Eastern mystic practices he reportedly got wrapped up in. Hitler was an intelligent man, but far too inclined toward obsessiveness and the compulsion for perfection. I think this may have bled over into his political philosophy for his entire nation. Religion is fine with me, but in the right circumstances can drive one totally mad, especially when the mysticism overrides the basic useful purpose of giving one guidelines for living a decent life.

That did have some influence, yes, but the garbage he bought into is far older than that.

Babylon conquered and tried to massacre the Jews in a very nasty genocidal game. Persia whacked Babylon -- and the Persian emperor married a Jewess, found himself one whale of a very effective prime minister in another Jew, Mordecai.

The son of the Jewess allowed Jews who wished to do so to return to Judea and begin rebuilding the city of Jerusalem and the Temple of Solomon. The Babylonian governors and aristocracy of the subjegated territory were TICKED -- they began a whale of a nasty smear campaign, claiming virtually every nasty thing that Hitler himself would later use -- jealousy, greed, and fear that they would lose their own power over the region which was now a province of the Persian Empire.

When Julius Caesar moved through Judea on his way to Egypt, he found a divided though now independent and very weakened Israel. The high priests of Jerusalem worked out an alliance with Caesar which let them have religious freedom and retain their ancient cultural taboos, like not eating pork. Caesar gets assassinated. Octavius needs Egypt as a primary source of grain for Rome -- and he needs Judea as a military base against periodic revolts by other only semi-passified tribal groups in the area. He gives the same deal to the high priests of Jerusalem, but insists that a personal friend of his, the Edomite Herod be named king. At this time in Rome, a yearly sacrifice to Augustus Caesar (Octavius) was proof of loyalty to the Roman Empire -- and Jews were exempt from that legal mandate. Further, Jews were among the most educated and prosperous populations of the time, having been spared the destruction of war against the Empire. And this ticked off the Roman commercial competitors. Roman aristocracy renewed the propaganda garbage of the Babylonians and filled the new emperor's ears with it -- NERO -- at the same time that a major fanatic and radicalized sect tried to stage a political revolt in Judea. Titus, then a general, later himself emperor, flatten Jerusalem -- much of the stone work used by Nero to build the Colloseum actually came from Herod's temple in Jerusalem -- and he used captured Jewish rebels as the slave force to build it -- and then sacrificed those same Jews in the first games to inaugurate his brutal form of public entertainment. ALL justified by the same slanders that Hitler would later repeat.

Those same tales periodically were used by European monarchs for their own propaganda purposes. Ferdinand of Spain, in particular, wanted Jews out of the Spanish peninsula because Jews had, during the Muslim control, cooperated with their Muslim superiors, despite occasional islamic pogroms against the Jews -- these Sephardic Jews fled Spain, purchasing lands in the Baltics from the Ottoman sultan -- and were later expelled by the Ottomans, purchasing lands in Judea instead. Ferdinand also used the same Babylonian lies to justify his own inhumanity toward the Jews. Edward I of England borrowed huge amounts of money in a castle-building spree along the border with Wales and Scotland; facing near bankruptcy, he, too used the old Babylonian lies as an excuse to boot Jews out of England. Just two examples of how those tales were used by corrupt and inhumane governments.

Coming into the French Revolution, many many Jews were now secularized, agnostic non-practicioners of Judaism -- Jewish in body, but totally Westernized in ideology. Influenced by French atheism, which was a large influence in the French Revolution -- Catholicism being seen since the reign of Louis XIV as a major partner in the abuse of helpless peasants by an evil wastrel crown and totally corrupt and brutal aristocracy.

To help counter the revolutionary ideas spreading like wildfire throughout France, the royalists actually printed a book, called the Protocols of Zion, which purported to be a secret book of instructions by Jewish rabbis about how to destroy the French monarchy and take control themselves, by fomenting revolution (one of the original Babylonian lies).

This totally phony propaganda crap repeated the entire Babylonian crap in newer, more graphic and highly exaggerated ways. Some believed it. Most of the French intelligentsia did not.

Again, when the Russians were facing the Bolshevik Revolution, a large contingency of the Marxist forces they faced were secularized atheist/agnostic Jews. And the White Russians, trying to divide their opponents, rewrote and republished the Protocols of Zion.

When he was in prison, Hitler met and became close friends with a rabid anti-Semite -- who drilled him in the Protocols of Zion, which Hitler bought into, hook line and sinker. He also came into contact with a rather strange Christian heresy that glorified the ancient Celtic gods, with a really weird admixture of eastern paganism and a smear of heretical and very erroneous islamic theology thrown into the mix. It really IS a messed up CULT, which is the source of all the racial purity and Germanic superiority garbage, complete with secret initiation ceremonies, etc. Evidently, Hitler truly believed Cult dogma AND believed the Protocols of Zion. Many people did buy into those old Babylonian lies and slanders. Henry Ford, for example, bought thousands of copies of the new version published by Hitler's emerging Nazi party for distribution in the United States, sending a copy to Sec. Hull, FDR's Sec State.

What's hellish is that the exact same lies, including accusations of human sacrifice during Sabbath rituals, are still circulated throughout the Middle East -- deliberately to foment hatred and sheer terror of this Jewish plot to destroy all Muslims world wide and conquer all islamic nations, destroying islamic holy sites in the process: Protocols of Zion, AGAIN -- and for the exact same purpose: the power and greed and jealousy of some truly corrupt power mongerng rabble rousers who use anything to create mob rage that they can then use to serve their own political agendae. And there are plenty of non-Muslim anti-semites who buy into that total falsehood both in the US and in Europe still: all that crap about AIPAC being the most powerful lobby in Washington, sacrificing US national security to serve Israel, bluch! Protocols of Zion, all over again.

As others in this thread have noted, lies used to further greedy-gut political agenda -- with a lot of gullible fools, ignorant of history, ignorant of philosophy, all too ready to believe the crap and become the raging mobs insane power-mad people like Hitler can use for their own selfish and greedy purposes.

Last edited:
judea_declares_war_Large.png

Adolph Hitler was a genius that is his reason for hating Juden.

Damn youcon, just when i though you couldn't get any lower...

Syrenn,

If Herr Hitler had won the war there would not be the problems with Jews, Arabs, and Negros that we have today. The Chinese would be doing laundry and running restraunts. I believe the world would have been a better place.

Forum List

Back