Why did Hitler declare war on the United States?

they knew what was going on in germany for years just as we did before entering the war, but they continued to fund it.

and yes I know prescott bush's history including his intricate working directly with nazis

I'm glad I found this place, I love these debates :D

First, understand I am not here to offend. I am open to being proven wrong, but I also am not a tyro.

Each of the business's that worked with Germany did so legally until the US prohibited the practice. Some continued to do so, including Prescott Bush. But it is my contention that none did so as a means to an end for the Nazi state.

So, lets start with Prescott. What intricate works, directly with the Nazis, are speaking to? And what is your source?

Well using that line of reasoning, you can say the Kennedy's are all terrorists and criminals. Look at their patriach and his family.

No doubt. I was gonna bring up old Joe if any of these revisionist monkeys took the bate. It amazes me how they hold Dubya guilty for Grandads indiscretions but always seem to ignore Joe Kennedy.

I agree Historical. But you're aslo talk about the same people who feel that the ethnic European diaspora should be held accountable for things that other people who had the same ethnic background have done in the past.

It's the same mentality that sent millions of innocent people to their deaths in the USSR during Stalinism and in China during the Cultural Revolution.

I don't hold it against the Kennedys, nor do I hold Prescott Bush against Dubya.

I agree Historical. But you're aslo talk about the same people who feel that the ethnic European diaspora should be held accountable for things that other people who had the same ethnic background have done in the past.

It's the same mentality that sent millions of innocent people to their deaths in the USSR during Stalinism and in China during the Cultural Revolution.

I don't hold it against the Kennedys, nor do I hold Prescott Bush against Dubya.

Nor do I.

I am just kind of fanatical about historical accuracy.

Please spare us your attempts to try and appear smarter.

The message was passed and approved by THE KAISER, Zimmerman had no authority to offer such a deal.

its amazing how people try to 'correct' things that are not wrong.

Xeno, if the shoe fits wear it! I recall reading an article in the Chicago Tribune archives that Zimmerman was brought before a board in Germany and he there confirmed that he sent the telegram. Check out the history before sticking foot in mouth.:eusa_shhh:

Once again! One can wonder, why Zimmerman did not lie and so confirm Mexico's version of a forgery by the English.:eusa_whistle:

Pay attention.

Nobody said Zimmerman didn't send the note.

What was said was he didn't ORIGINATE the note.

The only one with a foot in his mouth is you.

If you want to compare who knows WWI better, you or I, bring it on.

I will bury you.

Hmm, I smell children. Who cares really?
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” -Albert Einstein

Forum List

Back