Why Did Hillary lose?

1. Poor candidate, not terribly likeable, too many stayed home
2. Too many people on the hardcore Left who repulse too many Americans
3. Hyper-excited base for the opponent

I would also add a piss poor campaign that was based on the overall concept that the job was her's and the campaign itself was just a pro-forma requirement, a box to be checked off.

But the real underlying reason to me was that Hillary's year was 2008, not 2016, and Obama came and took the rug from underneath her.
...and in 2016 she lost to a game show host.

LMFAO!!!

I still haven't figured out why Hillary lost. Was it the Russian uranium deal? or was it wikileaks ? or was it Podesta ? or Comey ? or was it a sexual predator husband ? or was a staff's husband Wiener immoral pictures ? was it subpoena violation? or was it the corrupt foundation ? or was it the congressional lies ? or was it the Benghazi bungle ? or was it pay for play ? or was it travel gate scandal ? or was it whitewater scandal ? or the Cattle Gate scandal ? Or the Trooper Gate scandal ? Or was it the $15 million for Chelsea's apt bought with foundation money ? Or Comey's investigation ? Or her husbands interference with Loretta Lynch and the investigation ? Or was it stealing debate questions ? Was it forensically deleting 30,000 emails ? The secret server in her house? Was it the Seth Rich murder ? Was it calling half the USA deplorable ? Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders ? Was it the Vince Foster murder ? The Jennifer Flowers assault ? The Jennifer Flowers settlement ? The Paula Jones law suit ? The $800,000 Paula Jones settlement ? The lie about taking on sniper fire ? The impeachment ? The 6 billion $ she "lost" when in charge of the state dept ? The 10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich ? Or was it because she is a hateful & lying?
Gee, I just cant quite put my finger on it, but it seems to be right in front of me.

You are making this way too hard.

She lost because she is a loser.

I would also add a piss poor campaign that was based on the overall concept that the job was her's and the campaign itself was just a pro-forma requirement, a box to be checked off.

But the real underlying reason to me was that Hillary's year was 2008, not 2016, and Obama came and took the rug from underneath her.

LMFAO!!!

Even though Hillary spent millions more.

Hilarious!

LMFAO!!!

GAME SHOW HOST describes Trump to a T

good call

That doesn't explain the popular vote differential.

So what?

One can argue a team getting more hits in a game makes them the better team, but in the end it is runs that matter.

LMFAO!!!

good call

That's more of a poor reflection on Hillary than on Trump.

Or at least a bad reflection on her campaign manager.

The high population levels of New York City and LA and San Fran does explain it.

Retards.

Luckily, there is an Electoral College

So what?

One can argue a team getting more hits in a game makes them the better team, but in the end it is runs that matter.
Yep. There were enough annoyed and excited people to do the job.

That's all that matters.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that if you are so stupid as to run on a platform to have open borders, demonize the NRA, raise taxes and bring in a million Muslim refugees that you probably won't get elected President.

Especially if you are so damn stupid as to not know that the Electoral College picks the President, not the popular vote.

Being mean, ugly, dishonest, elitist, hateful and calling a good percentage of the electorate "deplorable" doesn't help either.

Of course when you are married to lying scumbag like Slick Willy how could anybody in their right mind vote for you?

LMFAO!!!

good call
Agreed...and he still beat the crooked one.

LMFAO!!!

still haven't figured out why Hillary lost

LMFAO!!!!

Let's see...

Hillary Clinton is completely dishonest, sold out, treasonous, vicious, fraudulent....

has no accomplishments other than "marrying" a SEX PREDATOR husband, enabling him to get away with being a SEX PREDATOR, attacking his victims, and then calling herself a "feminist..."

Seriously, if you cannot figure out why Hillary lost, you are living with a paper bag over your head....

still haven't figured out why Hillary lost

LMFAO!!!!

Let's see...

Hillary Clinton is completely dishonest, sold out, treasonous, vicious, fraudulent....

has no accomplishments other than "marrying" a SEX PREDATOR husband, enabling him to get away with being a SEX PREDATOR, attacking his victims, and then calling herself a "feminist..."

Seriously, if you cannot figure out why Hillary lost, you are living with a paper bag over your head....

sheeeesh I wish I had her SELF-CONFIDENCE

Hillary was so "self confident" that she pulled the greatest all time

SPAZZ OUT

when she lost....

Hillary was so "self confident" that she pulled the greatest all time

SPAZZ OUT

when she lost....[/QUOTE

**OH (or oy) How the mighty hath fallen** <<<< that's when King Saul gets killed (actually a suicide
after the loss of a battle)
see? he spazzed out too

I know Dems who were THERE and SAW HER SPAZZ....

There is a huge effort to deny that and confiscate all videos of it....

I still haven't figured out why Hillary lost. or was it wikileaks ? or was it Podesta ? or Comey ? or was a staff's husband Wiener immoral pictures ? was it or was it the corrupt foundation ? or was it whitewater scandal ? or the Cattle Gate scandal ? Or was it the $15 million for Chelsea's apt bought with foundation money ? Or Comey's investigation ? Or her husbands interference with Loretta Lynch and the investigation ? Was it calling half the USA deplorable ? The 6 billion $ she "lost" when in charge of the state dept ? The 10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich ? Or was it because she is a hateful & lying?
Gee, I just cant quite put my finger on it, but it seems to be right in front of me.

If You Put Your Finger on It, You'll Get the Cooties

Shrillary has the charisma of a used Kotex. Both Trump and Obama could energize voters a lot easier than could that smelly old rag.

Last edited:
I still haven't figured out why Hillary lost. Was it the Russian uranium deal? or was it wikileaks ? or was it Podesta ? or Comey ? or was it a sexual predator husband ? or was a staff's husband Wiener immoral pictures ? was it subpoena violation? or was it the corrupt foundation ? or was it the congressional lies ? or was it the Benghazi bungle ? or was it pay for play ? or was it travel gate scandal ? or was it whitewater scandal ? or the Cattle Gate scandal ? Or the Trooper Gate scandal ? Or was it the $15 million for Chelsea's apt bought with foundation money ? Or Comey's investigation ? Or her husbands interference with Loretta Lynch and the investigation ? Or was it stealing debate questions ? Was it forensically deleting 30,000 emails ? The secret server in her house? Was it the Seth Rich murder ? Was it calling half the USA deplorable ? Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders ? Was it the Vince Foster murder ? The Jennifer Flowers assault ? The Jennifer Flowers settlement ? The Paula Jones law suit ? The $800,000 Paula Jones settlement ? The lie about taking on sniper fire ? The impeachment ? The 6 billion $ she "lost" when in charge of the state dept ? The 10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich ? Or was it because she is a hateful & lying?
I blame it on the Bossa Nova.

Forum List

Back