Why did God tell Santorum to run just to watch him lose?

Yep politics has become pretty much faith and not logic based for both parties.
Not really. It's now the same as sports team fandom.

which is like a Religion to some....is it not?....
Unfortunately true, much to my chagrin.

Then there's the minority in both cases of politics and religion that try to actually live their religion and politics as best they can to their understanding, often discovering how hard a walk it is.

Yep politics has become pretty much faith and not logic based for both parties.
Not really. It's now the same as sports team fandom.

which is like a Religion to some....is it not?....

That is the defense being used in the Brian Stowe beating case. That Dodger fandom is the same as a religion and wearing a Giants fan shirt was the same as burning the koran to a muslim.

Sports as a religion is far more worthy a worship than Christianity.

When God said that we Christians would be made fun of because of our beliefs and raked over the coals for believing in the one true God, He knew that posts like the ones above would be made.

Those that don't believe, do not see. When you follow your own agenda your blinding yourself from the true. Even as Jesus walked the earth and teaches the Word. The scholars and religious 'experts' were at a complete loss to explain the most basic things he said. They were too interested in their own needs and wants to understand something as simple as 'Love one another as I have loved you'

It's a sad testament on mankind that that simple message spoken by a man over 2000 years ago is still an alien concept to so many.

lol

Why do you say 'victum'? Do you believe that I am being used for some purpose that I wouldn't support otherwise? Does helping those in need make me a victim? Does respecting my elders make me a victim? Does loving mankind make me a victim?

and the most fallacious post of the year goes to...

When God said that we Christians would be made fun of because of our beliefs and raked over the coals for believing in the one true God, He knew that posts like the ones above would be made.

Those that don't believe, do not see. When you follow your own agenda your blinding yourself from the true. Even as Jesus walked the earth and teaches the Word. The scholars and religious 'experts' were at a complete loss to explain the most basic things he said. They were too interested in their own needs and wants to understand something as simple as 'Love one another as I have loved you'

It's a sad testament on mankind that that simple message spoken by a man over 2000 years ago is still an alien concept to so many.

Folks do not object and make fun of one's religon or beliefs.
What happens is when you or anyone else come forward with your religion and beliefs and presume you can force the power of government to push your religion and beliefs on others then people MANY people are offended.
NOT offended at your religous beliefs, Christianity or the Bible.
They are offended at YOU, not your religion.

Santorum quit before he lost his home state because that would have made it impossible for him to run in 2016.

And Santorum/Ron Paul hypocrites can kiss my ass because I see you all who once hated Romney now falling in line AND in love. As I always suspected.

Santorum quit before he lost his home state because that would have made it impossible for him to run in 2016.

And Santorum/Ron Paul hypocrites can kiss my ass because I see you all who once hated Romney now falling in line AND in love. As I always suspected.

We're saying we're going to vote for Romney over Vladimir Hussein Obama. How is that "falling in love?"

And just for consistency, you're saying anyone who supported Hillary in the primary and voted for Obama can "kiss {you} ass" too, right? I know you'd never, ever advocate a double standard. Once we pick a candidate in the primary, if they don't win, you don't vote in the general election. That's your standard you are saying. Democrats who didn't support Obama in the primaries are useless ass wipes and you don't want their support. Go ahead and say it just to be clear you're consistent.

Santorum did his thing. He helped shape focus and debate. He did a Great Job. When it's over, it's over.

Who the fuck gave you permission to talk sense to the terminally stupid author of the OP?

:D

We all knew that Santorum, Newt, Cain, Bachmann & Palin had/have no chance of winning. But that didn't matter. You are correct. They were just their to push their radical ideas to hopefully push the debate more to the right.

999? The Koch brothers funded Herman Cain knowing he didn't have a chance. But he pushed their radical tax agenda and that's all they wanted.

Michelle Bachmann and Santorum were there to push the social agenda to the right. Too bad the public was appauled and they drove people to the left.

And they were all in it to make Romney look moderate.

Santorum did his thing. He helped shape focus and debate. He did a Great Job. When it's over, it's over.

Who the fuck gave you permission to talk sense to the terminally stupid author of the OP?

We all knew that Santorum, Newt, Cain, Bachmann & Palin had/have no chance of winning. But that didn't matter. You are correct. They were just their to push their radical ideas to hopefully push the debate more to the right.

999? The Koch brothers funded Herman Cain knowing he didn't have a chance. But he pushed their radical tax agenda and that's all they wanted.

Michelle Bachmann and Santorum were there to push the social agenda to the right. Too bad the public was appauled and they drove people to the left.

Obama makes every one of them look like a moderate.

Obama makes every one of them look like a moderate.

Obama makes FDR look like Hitler.

If the 70,000 pages of tax law we currently have to spend an average 54 hours a year per American deciphering each year is not "radical" then nothing is. It is the largest special interest influenced document on earth.
Cain's idea was to eliminate it thus giving the power back TO THE PEOPLE and not in a document that is full of credits, deductions and influences that have stifled this economic system for decades.

Sometimes it's not the destination but the journey.

Is that why god had the Jews suffer through the desert for 40 years?

Seems pretty dickish to me. Hopefully Santorum doesn't attempt to run for president for 40 more years.

And remember, god told Abraham to kill his son Isaac. Was totally insincere!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back