Why did God create evil?

Yes, maybe.

Why does anyone get tested, Taz?
God's going to give me free will then test me for my whole life? Doesn't even make any sense. And totally arbitrary.
Maybe if you saw yourself as the center of the universe, but there's a little more to it than that. Everything is connected, dipshit. Even you being a dipshit is connected and used for good.
So retarded and deformed babies are needed to be used for good? :cuckoo:
Needed? Did I say needed?

Yes, good does come from having babies which are handicapped.
Some kids are retarded, severely deformed and in constant pain. To say that any good comes from that for the kid is demonic. You have no morals.
Do they still call them retarded, Taz? The reason I ask this is that you seem rather like an insensitive person and you calling them retarded reinforces that perception.

What percentage of them would you say are in constant pain? The reason I ask this is that you seem rather like an overly emotional person and you implying that this case happens a lot reinforces that perception.

Your position that no good comes from and is demonic, belittles the existence of the handicapped and the efforts of those who care, provide and love them.

Your position that this is somehow immoral tells me that you do believe there is some universal code of common decency, just like religion says. :lol:

We live in a deterministic universe where the laws of nature are such that there has never been an uncaused event and for every caused event there has been an effect.

Therefore, everything which has unfolded has done so for a reason.

The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.

So by definition there is a purpose to existence.
So what's the purpose of existence?
To create intelligence and for that intelligence to evolve just as every other phase of evolution of matter has evolved before it.

Dipshit. :lol:
Nice theory, but seems kinda sterile as a reason.
Theory? Clearly you do not know the stages of evolution or that consciousness is a distinct stage of evolution.
Clearly, you don't know what real proof is.
You are the one who has no proof, Taz.

I have this studied this extensively. Which part do you want to criticize. Because I know you have zero evidence to refute what I say.

My grip is so tight and perfect, you can't land a single blow.
Are you always right? Or just this time? :biggrin:
Just relative to you.

Mostly because you are always wrong though.
So what about all the other people you argue with here? Are they right sometimes?
Why not?
:blowpop:
Exactly. You are a militant atheist troll, Taz.

You just might be part of the most reprehensible class of people who have ever existed.

We live in a deterministic universe where the laws of nature are such that there has never been an uncaused event and for every caused event there has been an effect.

Therefore, everything which has unfolded has done so for a reason.

The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.

So by definition there is a purpose to existence.
So what's the purpose of existence?
To create intelligence and for that intelligence to evolve just as every other phase of evolution of matter has evolved before it.

Dipshit. :lol:
Nice theory, but seems kinda sterile as a reason.
Sterile as a reason? Heavens, no. It is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence. It is a kick ass reason.
It could be one part of it, but it's too simplistic, there has to be more.
Why? Why does there have to be more?

The evidence at hand is solid and compelling. The universe is an intelligence creating machine. There is nothing more advanced than intelligence.

God's going to give me free will then test me for my whole life? Doesn't even make any sense. And totally arbitrary.
Maybe if you saw yourself as the center of the universe, but there's a little more to it than that. Everything is connected, dipshit. Even you being a dipshit is connected and used for good.

Some kids are retarded, severely deformed and in constant pain. To say that any good comes from that for the kid is demonic. You have no morals.
Do they still call them retarded, Taz? The reason I ask this is that you seem rather like an insensitive person and you calling them retarded reinforces that perception.

What percentage of them would you say are in constant pain? The reason I ask this is that you seem rather like an overly emotional person and you implying that this case happens a lot reinforces that perception.

Your position that no good comes from and is demonic, belittles the existence of the handicapped and the efforts of those who care, provide and love them.

Your position that this is somehow immoral tells me that you do believe there is some universal code of common decency, just like religion says. :lol:
That's just one example of how god doesn't seem to have any code of common decency, which is more of a man-made thing so that we can all live together and not act like savages.

That's just one example of how god doesn't seem to have any code of common decency, which is more of a man-made thing so that we can all live together and not act like savages.
Again... you see it that way because you don't have complete information. Everything does work for good because everything is connected. We are allowed to experience and learn from our mistakes and experiences.

Your last comment is more in line with what you really believe. You will have a much better experience if you are honest with your beliefs.

Last edited:

Again... you see it that way because you don't have complete information. Everything does work for good because everything is connected. We are allowed to experience and learn from our mistakes and experiences.

Your last comment is more in line with what you really believe. You will have a much better experience if you are honest with your beliefs.
You just want to scapegoat god at all cost for the bad things that were put in this universe. Just so you know, it's not working.

You just want to scapegoat god at all cost for the bad things that were put in this universe. Just so you know, it's not working.
Isn’t that what you are trying to do?

Forum List

Back