Why did God choose you?

Myth, gods, demons ...

... the last bastion for those who have lost faith in humanity, and themselves. They need to justify the simple fact that we fucked up as humans, and have no interest in ever seeing humanity succeed or improve, so they blame their demons, give credit to their gods, thus they don't have to conceive of the possibilities.

Religion is the refuge of the weak of heart and feeble of mind

strange that some of the bravest and smartest believed and or believe in god....

We all know how many lives are lost daily, from infants to seniors. Whether it be to accidents, murder, disease or war. So I ask, why did God chose you to live, and others to die?

god does not make such decissions.....

Then are you saying when folks lose a child or love one, that statements like it was God's will, or God is bring them home, or it is God's plan, are simply means of comfort and not truth?

We all know how many lives are lost daily, from infants to seniors. Whether it be to accidents, murder, disease or war. So I ask, why did God chose you to live, and others to die?

Because my living is someone else's punishment? I don't know.

Even if one believes in God, how would one presume to know the mind of God?

avatar, your god lives on an invisible planet called kolob that no one knows where it is. How could you even believe such dumb shit?

No. thats just want you say I believe. But then you are an idiot so what the heck do I care.

Ok, so what is it? Aren't you the guys who do missionary work to convince people of your god? Well here's your chance. Promise I won't laugh.

Forum List

Back