Why did God choose you?

Myth, gods, demons ...

... the last bastion for those who have lost faith in humanity, and themselves. They need to justify the simple fact that we fucked up as humans, and have no interest in ever seeing humanity succeed or improve, so they blame their demons, give credit to their gods, thus they don't have to conceive of the possibilities.

Myth, gods, demons ...

... the last bastion for those who have lost faith in humanity, and themselves. They need to justify the simple fact that we fucked up as humans, and have no interest in ever seeing humanity succeed or improve, so they blame their demons, give credit to their gods, thus they don't have to conceive of the possibilities.

Religion is the refuge of the weak of heart and feeble of mind

Myth, gods, demons ...

Religion is the refuge of the weak of heart and feeble of mind

Is that why you're pro-no choice?

The bigger question would have to be: What the fuck am I doing in such a stoopid thread?

I would ask the same of myself, if I bothered to come into a Stoopid thread and post why am I here. I usually just ignore them. You sound confused.

avatar, your god lives on an invisible planet called kolob that no one knows where it is. How could you even believe such dumb shit?

We all know how many lives are lost daily, from infants to seniors. Whether it be to accidents, murder, disease or war. So I ask, why did God chose you to live, and others to die?

Because, apparently, every sperm isn't sacred?

We all know how many lives are lost daily, from infants to seniors. Whether it be to accidents, murder, disease or war. So I ask, why did God chose you to live, and others to die?

I want to respond before I read any of the other responses.

It is not always a "God choice." God is not a respecter of persons. The good and the bad happen to everyone without any particular reason. With that said, there are times when God actually does make a choice in those situations, and it is always because He has a plan. We do not know His plan.

Forum List

Back