Why did Giants beat Packers?

Main reason Greenbay lost is weather and lack of running game.

Arron Rodgers throws a hard ball that is on you in a hurry that stings even when the temp is 80. The recievers kept dropping passes that he delivered on target. Football is a game of confidence and once they started dropping passes everything became uncertain.

Greenbay's Defense isn't as bad as they seem mainly because everyone that faces them get's scored on quick. That means more plays and more offensive stats. The Chargers had that problem in the 80's. Greenbay has playmakers but lost some of their beef on the D-line during the off-season. They can't stop the run with 3 linemen so this means linebackers and D-backs have to come up in the box for run support making them react more to playaction.

Game time temperatures were 30 degrees....hardly frigid, especially wearing gloves.
30 degrees is cold enough.
Have you ever caught an 90 mph fastball? Have you ever played football in cold weather?
Have you ever caught a ball from somebody with Arron Rodger's arm?

I figure Greenbay was overconfident and couldn't overcome their early mistakes. 7 different recievers dropped balls. Donald Driver was the only one catching the damn thing.

To me it looked more like receiver headspace than 90mph footballs

Game time temperatures were 30 degrees....hardly frigid, especially wearing gloves.
30 degrees is cold enough.
Have you ever caught an 90 mph fastball? Have you ever played football in cold weather?
Have you ever caught a ball from somebody with Arron Rodger's arm?

I figure Greenbay was overconfident and couldn't overcome their early mistakes. 7 different recievers dropped balls. Donald Driver was the only one catching the damn thing.

To me it looked more like receiver headspace than 90mph footballs

All of them except Donald Driver?

I used to play. It's tougher than it looks. I think Rodgers needed to adjust his throws to the conditions. I've played games at 50 below and at 32. 32 is still cold. Pros get paid to catch the ball, but 7 players having headspace at the same time?

The Giants are doing a replay of 2007, when they caught fire in the playoffs. We could see a replay of the Patriots-Giants Super Bowl (wouldn't that make great drama?), but I have serious doubts that the Patriots are going to beat the Ravens.

My prediction.............Giants vs. Ravens in the Super Bowl. Hard to believe, but it's VERY possible that Eli will end up having more Super Bowl wins that his older brother.

The Giants are doing a replay of 2007, when they caught fire in the playoffs. We could see a replay of the Patriots-Giants Super Bowl (wouldn't that make great drama?), but I have serious doubts that the Patriots are going to beat the Ravens.

My prediction.............Giants vs. Ravens in the Super Bowl. Hard to believe, but it's VERY possible that Eli will end up having more Super Bowl wins that his older brother.

My prediction is Niners vs Pats.

I can't say right now who will win.

Forum List

Back