Why did Feinstein sit on the Kavanaugh letter?

^^^ everybody's bitch ^^^
^^^ snowflake ^^^
^^^ snowflake's bitch ^^^

lol... defending cartoon boy makes me giggle. 2 deplorable ankle grabbers for the price of one... you make president tinkles proud.
not defending shit.

mocking you.

there's a difference.

sure. 'mock' me for what? 'cause you agree with cartoon boy & he agrees with you or you woulda passed on by.
mostly cause you're you. don't need another reason.

The Rs will bow down like a wet paper bag to the dems.

Do you not understand that all it takes is ONE who holds out on a vote prior to a hearing that this woman is willing to give.
In this case, there are SEVERAL
Not a matter of paper bags, wet OR dry - It is political reality.

Yes, because they're weak R's that bow to the dems.

Ok check, so we'll take that to mean you believe Heitkamp, Collins and Murkowski could be reelected if they rammed through an attempted rapist who would in a heartbeat, vote to overturn Roe?

Get real

Lol, was kavanaugh ever charged? Next.

God some of you people are mindless idiots. Women did not come forward with these sort of things until fairly recently. Perhaps you have heard of the "Me Too" movement (probably not) :rolleyes:

The latest fad on the part of the left.

Don't have a platform to run on.....accuse your opponent of sexual misconduct.

Someone is going to outflank you because your party is stupid and your "shoe in" candidate loss.

Stop the political spoils of the opponents with this kind of tripe.

Can you be any more obvious ?

Yes, because they're weak R's that bow to the dems.

Ok check, so we'll take that to mean you believe Heitkamp, Collins and Murkowski could be reelected if they rammed through an attempted rapist who would in a heartbeat, vote to overturn Roe?

Get real

God some of you people are mindless idiots. Women did not come forward with these sort of things until fairly recently. Perhaps you have heard of the "Me Too" movement (probably not) :rolleyes:
yea, and "innocent until proven guilty" is a thing also, unless you are a child and demand your way and any accusation that will allow that is valid.

Mr Kavanaugh is neither on trial nor will be be convicted of anything. This is a process by which we decide lifetime appointments to the highest court in the land.

That process has already been carried out.

A 40 year old accusation by a drunk female who can't get her story straight is not part of the process.

You people are morons.

Get real

yea, and "innocent until proven guilty" is a thing also, unless you are a child and demand your way and any accusation that will allow that is valid.

Mr Kavanaugh is neither on trial nor will be be convicted of anything. This is a process by which we decide lifetime appointments to the highest court in the land.

A 40 year old accusation by a drunk female who can't get her story straight is not part of the process.

You people are morons.
intentional morons. they can't even blame stupidity.

Think this one through.

Feinstein says Pubs are rushing the vote and that the accuser needs more time........but Feinstein sat on the letter for 7weeks. :113:

Get real

You people are morons.

Actually I was incorrect. In Maryland there is no statute of limitation on rape and attempted rape. If Grassley continues his assholery, Dr Ford should tell him to to F himself and file a lawsuit in Maryland!

Anyone who can't at least admit that Feinstein sat on the letter in order to try to at least delay and hopefully derail Kavanaugh's confirmation is beyond persuasion and lacks basic critical thinking skills.

Because Dr. Ford wasn't ready to go public.

“Wasn’t ready to go public” as it Ford wanted to time it correctly. Her goal is not to get personal resulotion and closure but to serve her fellow activists.

It’s been prettt scary to watch what great, Desperate lengths to watch what Liberals will go to. Ford has so many holes in her stories yet emotion and despair are triumphing over logic. In the process, Ford is making it worse for women harboring sexual assault incicidebts from years ago.

You people are morons.

Actually I was incorrect. In Maryland there is no statute of limitation on rape and attempted rape. If Grassley continues his assholery, Dr Ford should tell him to to F himself and file a lawsuit in Maryland!

Except, lol, that never occurred. Only in your mind which is seething with white hot rage and hate.

Forum List

Back