Why did Donald Trump once lead the polls with GOP voters?

Why did Donald Trump once lead the polls with GOP voters?

Because he timed it early for marketing causes.

Let's see...

Palin
Then Trump
then Cain
Then Paul

The popularity contest that Trump led for a while wasn't restricted to "GOP voters". A slick combover and name recognition kept him in the public eye but it didn't last.

He led in the polls because he was the first to question Obama about his eligibility when others wouldn't. He actually applied public pressure on the president to release his long form birth certificate and in the end what did we get, a forgery created document. He caused the White House to panic over that situation and the voters loved it. The document released has been proven a forgery by countless computer graphic experts who have signed sworn affidavits. Now Arizona's Sheriff Joe Arpaio has said he will investigate the document and that he doesn't know if Obama is a citizen or not when asked.

Last edited:
Because Obama is so incompetent. I'd vote for Hillary. He's that bad....
I would have to agree. That is not said lightly either.
Yes, the republicans always had the greatest respect for both Clintons.

They brought a lot of comedy to the country.

The Bob Rivers Show with Bob Spike and Joe

And my fav............

Because Obama is so incompetent. I'd vote for Hillary. He's that bad....
I would have to agree. That is not said lightly either.
Yes, the republicans always had the greatest respect for both Clintons.
They are political opportunists that will say anything to be elected and keep power, why should we respect that? Bubba wagged his finger in our faces and lied to the entire country, he deserves respect for that? Hilary is a carpetbagger who was elected for nepotism and nepotism only, we are supposed to respect that?

Sadly, I'd still take either of them over the dilettante that is stinking up the west wing. That's how bad Obama is. You know it too.....Only the Kool Aid drinkers are still supporting this fool.

Why did Hillary Clinton once lead the polls with leftist voters?

Why did John Edwards once lead the polls with leftist voters?

Why did Gary Hart once lead the polls with leftist voters?

The attitude of a lot of people is............ANYBODY except Barack Hussein Obama.

Forum List

Back