Why did Contards ban Ron Paul from the Presidential Debate?

C'mon, you fucktards, tell me.

Jeeze. Spamming all over the place are we? Ron Paul cant be taken seriously because of his foreign policy. Specifically interigation. Though I agree with most of it. He is obviously not willing to defend U.S. interests abroad. This is where I split from the libritarian road.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Jeeze. Spamming all over the place are we? Ron Paul cant be taken seriously because of his foreign policy. Specifically interigation. Though I agree with most of it. He is obviously not willing to defend U.S. interests abroad. This is where I split from the libritarian road.

Our FP is killing off of civil liberties and is if hurting us. Why do you think otherwise?

Last edited:

He is obviously not willing to defend U.S. interests abroad.

More accurately, He is obviously not willing to defend U.S. corporate interests abroad.

What?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hfa7vT02lA]YouTube - ‪Congressman Ron Paul at the First GOP Presidential Debate‬‏[/ame]

First Republican Presidential Debate with Ron Paul, Herman Cain, Tim Pawlenty, Rick Santorum and Gary Johnson

Are you from an alternative universe? Is the same one rdean is from? Is that why you think no one understands what a liberal really is?

Ron Paul for prez!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

What?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hfa7vT02lA]YouTube - ‪Congressman Ron Paul at the First GOP Presidential Debate‬‏[/ame]

First Republican Presidential Debate with Ron Paul, Herman Cain, Tim Pawlenty, Rick Santorum and Gary Johnson

Are you from an alternative universe? Is the same one rdean is from? Is that why you think no one understands what a liberal really is?

Ron Paul for prez!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:disagree:

Forum List

Back