Why did conservatives whine where liberals didn't?

Liberalism

Custom House
Nov 18, 2009
USA America
There is a report in today's the LATimes about a USHouse bill to make the Wednesday before Thanksgiving a complaint free day. The bill has gotten lots of attention from conservatives in America. Most all of it negative.

The bill was submitted by a Democrat at the behest of a faith based group in Kansas City MO. I wonder if that faith based group is conservative or liberal?

The odd thing is the very same legislation was proposed a few years ago: by a Republican. Then, there was no uproar from conservatives. Also, there was no uproar from liberals then or now, at either bill. Why do conservatives prematurely or purposefully appear to whine at things they perceive as having a liberal bent?

Is principle involved, or is whining a genetic flaw that is an indicator of conservative leanings? This is a serious issue and not meant to inflame or insult.

Legislation to stop whining gets an earful -- latimes.com

Quit whining.

Whining? Quite the contrary. My belly aches from laughing. Did you read the story?

I read this, posted by you.

Initial news reports, widely circulated eyewitness accounts, and web site screeds against, or for a particular individual or group, are usually proven to be premature in condemnations and judgements.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-deny-the-fort-hood-attack-was-terrorism.html

Has the GOP's policy changed from, "whatever the Dems are for, we are against," yet?

If not, then you have your answer.

Quit whining.

Whining? Quite the contrary. My belly aches from laughing. Did you read the story?

Initial news reports, widely circulated eyewitness accounts, and web site screeds against, or for a particular individual or group, are usually proven to be premature in condemnations and judgements.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-deny-the-fort-hood-attack-was-terrorism.html

Asking questions is akin to whining? Where did you grow up?

Has the GOP's policy changed from, "whatever the Dems are for, we are against," yet?

No profiles in courage in either party these days. I would have liked to have met JFK. I'd have asked him a few questions about courage.

Your garbage in the opening post is a lot more than asking a question.

No profiles in courage in either party these days. I would have liked to have met JFK. I'd have asked him a few questions about courage.

Better questions would have been how to cheat on your wife and run with criminals and still get elected.

Dodge, shuck and jive much?
I quoted your words. Are you denying that you said them?

And how about the exact same complaint against the Democrats when they are in the minority? I do not remember any whines from you about THAT?

If I recall, the Democrats did on occasion meet the Republicans half way on quite a few items before the congress. That said, there were a few Democrats who acted like the majority of Republicans are acting now. Do two wrongs always make a right for you? And are you blind with obedience or hate or both?

And how about the exact same complaint against the Democrats when they are in the minority? I do not remember any whines from you about THAT?

If I recall, the Democrats did on occasion meet the Republicans half way on quite a few items before the congress. That said, there were a few Democrats who acted like the majority of Republicans are acting now. Do two wrongs always make a right for you? And are you blind with obedience or hate or both?

The point being Article 15 does not mind when HIS party does it.

Better questions would have been how to cheat on your wife and run with criminals and still get elected.

I have no interest in other people's personal lives. I find the kind of moralism you are wearing next to your stripes offensive and sad. Offensive for obvious reasons, but sad because I have a sinking feeling that you believe you are better than others who have accomplished more for society than you could ever do in five life times. .

Your garbage in the opening post is a lot more than asking a question.

Be nice or be a jerk. It's up to you.

Again, your words,
Is principle involved, or is whining a genetic flaw that is an indicator of conservative leanings? This is a serious issue and not meant to inflame or insult.

It is meant to inflame. You opened your post by being a jerk.

The point being Article 15 does not mind when HIS party does it.

Does A15 represent the Democratic party?

Forum List

Back