Why did Comey feel so strongly that he admitted to breaking the law and leaking classified

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
info in order to get a special council appointed, which he admitted to in front of Congress, yet now he says that he doesn't even care if there was collusion? This guy literally banked on Hillary winning and tried to destroy a good man in the process. Why is Comey not in the general prison population serving his time?

info in order to get a special council appointed, which he admitted to in front of Congress, yet now he says that he doesn't even care if there was collusion? This guy literally banked on Hillary winning and tried to destroy a good man in the process. Why is Comey not in the general prison population serving his time?

Because we do NOT have equal justice in this nation. Comey is Deep State, immune to the laws that govern commoners.

Comey and a lot of other people are now in deep trouble. If anyone thinks there will be no indictments of people in the Obama Administration, then you need to tell us what you are smoking, where you got it, and is it legal-)

• Banned

Because we do NOT have equal justice in this nation. Comey is Deep State, immune to the laws that govern commoners.
If that is true, you now know Madison's meaning for the second amendment

• Banned

Comey and a lot of other people are now in deep trouble. If anyone thinks there will be no indictments of people in the Obama Administration, then you need to tell us what you are smoking, where you got it, and is it legal-)
There will be more investigations, going no where

By whom will they go nowhere? If you mean the Demos, you are probably correct. But if you mean the AG and friends, don't count on it.

Let me ask you something, and put your thinking cap on-------------->Do you actually think that the administration, of the most powerful country in the world, is not going to get a semblance of retribution for this? I don't care what kind of deal was cut, I know somebody(s) going to get hammered on the Left for this hoax. A piece of paper saying all is well while the Left still plays proctologist, isn't going to cut it for Trump, or the conservatives. If it does, then he shouldn't be President!

Let us watch what happens. I am betting it will not be long before the screws start turning in the exact opposite direction.

• Banned

By whom will they go nowhere? If you mean the Demos, you are probably correct. But if you mean the AG and friends, don't count on it.

Let me ask you something, and put your thinking cap on-------------->Do you actually think that the administration, of the most powerful country in the world, is not going to get a semblance of retribution for this? I don't care what kind of deal was cut, I know somebody(s) going to get hammered on the Left for this hoax. A piece of paper saying all is well while the Left still plays proctologist, isn't going to cut it for Trump, or the conservatives. If it does, then he shouldn't be President!

Let us watch what happens. I am betting it will not be long before the screws start turning in the exact opposite direction.

None of it goes anywhere, Trump promised that Hillary would be in jail, she could be, but like I said it goes no where. I do not say this lightly, but if you expect justice you are wishing on a dream.

Comey banked on Clinton winning? Makes no sense. If so, he would not have publically indicated she is under investigation again a week before the 2016 presidential election.

None of it goes anywhere, Trump promised that Hillary would be in jail, she could be, but like I said it goes no where. I do not say this lightly, but if you expect justice you are wishing on a dream.

That may be true, but remember------------->ANYTHING Trump did while the special counsel was in force, would have been seen as OBSTRUCTION. Without the special counsel, no obstruction can be claimed. Now what the Trump Administration does with it is up to them.

I don't think Hilly is going to get indicted, I really don't. But I do believe we will see indictments of key players on the Left, and I also believe the FISA warrants are going to be released, along with the 301bs.

That may be true, but remember------------->ANYTHING Trump did while the special counsel was in force, would have been seen as OBSTRUCTION. Without the special counsel, no obstruction can be claimed. Now what the Trump Administration does with it is up to them.

I don't think Hilly is going to get indicted, I really don't. But I do believe we will see indictments of key players on the Left, and I also believe the FISA warrants are going to be released, along with the 301bs.

What Hillary did was the largest loss of information ever from the US govt, if she were prosecuted thousands would go down with her. While this would be great for America, it would also reduce our standing in the World.

Comey banked on Clinton winning? Makes no sense. If so, he would not have publically indicated she is under investigation again a week before the 2016 presidential election.
Dude, get real, Comey ignored the law and did not indict her. If her did Donna Brazil would have replaced her with Biden. What planet are you on

This wasn't how the Mueller SC was supposed to end. Session leaving and Barr taking things over removing Rosenstein wasn't in the plan. And with Whitaker having seen all the information from the Mueller SC will make it hard for Barr to not acknowledge any possible crimes or corruption involving the SC. TRUMP has made it clear if things don't line up he's releasing everything.

Democrats are screwed.

Dude, get real, Comey ignored the law and did not indict her. If her did Donna Brazil would have replaced her with Biden. What planet are you on
I am on planet Earth with common sense. If Comey wanted Clinton to win, he certainly would not have given her major bad publicity shortly before the election!
“Dude, get real” - take your own advice.

Forum List

Back