Why did Bush say this ?

Eots...

Im guessing the reason he said this, was because he mispoke. The better question is why do YOU think he said it eots? Im not getting your point here. I know you believe in conspiracies, but im not understanding the connection to Bush saying this. If Bush planned 9/11, how does his statement admit guilt? Im not seeing your connection here.

Last edited:
Yup he says he saw A PLANE hit the tower. Not the FIRST plane. EOTS making shit up again. This belongs in the conspiracy forum.

Further you dumb as a rock moron, he said this 3 months later so probably mistook seeing the second after he left the class room. BUT notice he must have known about the first since his chief of staff told him a SECOND plane hit the tower. Not that TWO planes had hit. Ya some great conspiracy this is. Move this shit to the right forum.

another moron that cant grasp the simple concept of a time line...
how about he misspoke
sheeesh, you fucking morons grasp at anything

Yup he says he saw A PLANE hit the tower. Not the FIRST plane. EOTS making shit up again. This belongs in the conspiracy forum.

Further you dumb as a rock moron, he said this 3 months later so probably mistook seeing the second after he left the class room. BUT notice he must have known about the first since his chief of staff told him a SECOND plane hit the tower. Not that TWO planes had hit. Ya some great conspiracy this is. Move this shit to the right forum.

another moron that cant grasp the simple concept of a time line...
and you are the moron that cant understand it was a simple misspeak

the official story however is that he heard about the attacks after the second strike while in the classroom...so is that then a lie or this....
My mistake.
It was the second plane he was told about in the classroom, not the first.
So, he saw footage of the first one before he went in and assumed it was bad piloting.

And then sat there for seven minutes after he found it was a attack. Can you imagine if Barack Obama did such a thing? You'd be down his throat so fast.
wow, what a shock, that a skull full of MUSH like you would fall into the troofer bullshit

and second, it was only 5 minutes, Michael Moore stretched the film to make it seem like 7
if you look at most of the videos of it, the videos are only 6 minutes long, TOTAL

i just went back to look, even the video Eots linked to is only 6:03 long
LOL
too fucking funny when you assholes cant even read the time right

Last edited:
there is no such thing as missopke...the man has either made up a crazy story about what he saw and thought or he actually saw it...if this was the only indication of prior knowledge it would still seem bizzare but with all the other indications it is highly suspicious

My mistake.
It was the second plane he was told about in the classroom, not the first.
So, he saw footage of the first one before he went in and assumed it was bad piloting.

And then sat there for seven minutes after he found it was a attack. Can you imagine if Barack Obama did such a thing? You'd be down his throat so fast.
wow, what a shock, that a skull full of MUSH like you would fall into the troofer bullshit

and second, it was only 5 minutes, Michael Moore stretched the film to make it seem like 7
if you look at most of the videos of it, the videos are only 6 minutes long, TOTAL

LOL

what a moron the official time line said 7mins not michel moore...you do realize there is a time line and sequence of events. in the official story ..dont you ?

LOL

what a moron the official time line said 7mins not michel moore...you do realize there is a time line and sequence of events. in the official story ..dont you ?

Wait a minute? I thought you never believed the Government? Why would you cite them as proof of any claim? I mean come on?

LOL

look at your video that shows the whole fucking thing, moron

and please link to this "offical timeline"
cause i know you lie more than you ever tell the truth

Last edited:

LOL

Wait a minute? I thought you never believed the Government? Why would you cite them as proof of any claim? I mean come on?
hell, the video he linked to is only 6 minutes long

Forum List

Back