Why Dems Wont Impeach

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Lets say democrats vote to impeach Trump...it then goes to the republican controlled senate.

The first thing the senate repubs do is declare the hearings open to the public AND TELEVISED!

Next they subpoena Obama, hillary, schiff, pelosi, strzok, page, lynch, christpoher steele, bruce ohr, nellie ohr, comey, clapper, brennan, the first "whistleblower", the second "whistleblower", and others! ALL UNDER OATH! :auiqs.jpg:

Do it! I dare ya! I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU! :laughing0301:

We will stretch it out for 6 months...maybe thru the 2020 election :)

Let’s make the whole thing public

Let the Republicans testify warts and all. It will be presided over by Judge Roberts.
If Republicans want a bunch of non related people to testify, the judge will decide whether it is within the scope of an impeachment

Let the Republicans testify warts and all. It will be presided over by Judge Roberts.
If Republicans want a bunch of non related people to testify, the judge will decide whether it is within the scope of an impeachment
The origins of the whole impeachment witch hunt starts with Obama, Biden, and Hillary in the Ukraine... Lets go there... I'm game!

coyote1.jpg

I'm Thinking Dems Stretch The Vote Out 'Till November Or So
In The Hopes They'll Hold The House
And Take The Senate

They've Really Nothing To Lose

The origins of the whole impeachment witch hunt starts with Obama, Biden, and Hillary in the Ukraine... Lets go there... I'm game!

More mythology and misdirection from Republicans

Anything but having TRUMP testify about his actions

I'm Thinking Dems Stretch The Vote Out 'Till November Or So
In The Hopes They'll Hold The House
And Take The Senate

That's exactly what they did with the Mueller "investigation"...but with the horawitz report coming out before thanksgiving...I don't think they can wait.

Democrats are over if they proceed with these hearing lol

I’m so embarrassed for you

News flash for ya: the whole thing goes public in two days.

News flash for ya: the whole thing goes public in two days.

What goes public is only what the filth wants you to see.

Schiff denied every single republican witness they wanted to call.

The filth should expect the same treatment if this goes to the senate!

Lets say democrats vote to impeach Trump...it then goes to the republican controlled senate.

The first thing the senate repubs do is declare the hearings open to the public AND TELEVISED!

Next they subpoena Obama, hillary, schiff, pelosi, strzok, page, lynch, christpoher steele, bruce ohr, nellie ohr, comey, clapper, brennan, the first "whistleblower", the second "whistleblower", and others! ALL UNDER OATH! :auiqs.jpg:

Do it! I dare ya! I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU! :laughing0301:

We will stretch it out for 6 months...maybe thru the 2020 election :)
I with you on that!

The smart move is for the Dems to drop this and blame Mitch and the Senate Republicans. The dumb move is to pass the articles and turn the process over to the US Senate where their scam is exposed. It's pretty obvious that Schiff solicited, groomed and help prep the "whistle blower" in order to kick off this farce after the Mueller farce blew up in their faces during open hearings that were supposed to be their big moment!

Ten Reasons Why Impeachment Is Illegitimate.

We are witnessing the Dems failing attempt to destroy constitutional government right before our very eyes.

#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately. #lawyers Jake Tapper on Twitter ”​

“#coup has started. As one falls, two more will take their place. #rebellion #impeachment”​

2017 Tweets from Mark Zaid, current attorney for the “whistleblower”
The Democratic impeachment “inquiry” is a euphemism for an ongoing coup attempt.

1) Impeachment 24/7. The impeachment “inquiry,” supposedly prompted by the president’s Ukrainian call, is simply the most recent in a long series of “coups” that sought to overturn the 2016 election and thus preclude a 2020 reelection bid. The pattern gives away the game.

2) Whistleblowers Who Are Not Whistleblowers. The “whistleblower” who prompted this most recent iteration of attempted Trump removal is no whistleblower by any common definition of the noun. He has no incriminating documents, no information at all. He does not even have firsthand evidence of wrongdoing, much less proof of suspect conduct within intelligence agencies that alone would prompt a legitimate appeal to the Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community.

3) First-term impeachment. The Clinton and Nixon inquiries were directed at second-term presidencies in which there were no more electoral remedies for alleged wrongdoing. In contrast, Trump is up for election in less than a year. Impeachment then seems a partisan exercise in either circumventing a referendum election or in damaging a president seeking reelection.

4) No Special Counsel Finding. In the past, special counsels have found felonious presidential behavior, such as cited in Leon Jaworski’s and Ken Starr’s investigations. We are not just proceeding with impeachment without a special counsel’s finding of wrongdoing, but after a special counsel’s finding of no actionable wrongdoing.

5) No Bipartisanship. There was broad bipartisan support for the Nixon impeachment inquiry and even some for the Clinton impeachment. There is none at all for the Schiff impeachment effort, given its overtly partisan nature.

6) Impeachment without High Crimes or Misdemeanors. There is no proof of any actual Trump crime.

7) Thought Crimes? Even if there were ever a quid, there is no quo: Unlike the case of the Obama administration, the Trump administration did supply arms to Ukraine, and the Ukrainians did not reinvestigate the Bidens. As a matter of general policy, Trump has been far harder on Russia and far more concretely supportive of Ukraine than was the Obama administration. That stubborn fact is ipso facto evidence that if there was any quid pro quo, it was more likely a matter of Biden rather than Trump pressuring the Ukrainians, given the actual quite different results: Again, the Trump administration armed the Ukrainians; Obama and his administration did not. Still, thought crimes are not impeachable offenses.

8) Different Standards of Justice. There is now no standard of equality under the law. Instead, we are entering the jurisprudence of junta politics. If an alleged quid pro quo is an impeachable offense, should Vice President Joe Biden have been impeached or indicted for clearly leveraging the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor for dubious reasons by threats of withholding U.S. aid?

9) The Schiff Factor. Representative Adam Schiff is now de facto chief impeachment prosecutor. He has repeatedly lied about the certainty of impending Mueller indictments or bombshells. He flat-out lied that he and his staff had no prior contact with the whistleblower. He made up a version of the Trump call that did not represent the actual transcript, and when called out, he begged off by claiming he was offering a “parody.” He has an unsavory reputation as a chronic selective leaker of classified information in the House Intelligence Committee. For weeks he has not allowed Republican members of his House Intelligence Committee to have the same freedom to call and cross-examine witnesses as was extended to the then-minority Democrats during the committee’s investigation of FISA, unmasking, and surveillance abuses.

10) Precedent. The indiscriminate efforts to remove Trump over the past three years, when coupled with the latest impeachment gambit, have now set a precedent in which the out party can use impeachment as a tool to embarrass, threaten, leverage, or seek to remove a sitting president for political purposes to reverse an election.

Forum List

Back