Why Democrats will keep the House

notice how jokey abandoned this thread now

Who jokey?
For the mot part I do not know he makes a post or what he post unless I just happen to be paying attention and see this

JakeStarkey This user is on your Ignore List.
Or someone quotes what he says. If I notice he has posted I sometimes will look so if he is gone it doesn't really matter one way or another.:lol:
but see what you miss by having him on ignore?
the stupidity he posts on a daily basis is comical

Yep.

"...A little nonsense now and then is cherished by even the wisest of men..."

;)

the house has 435 seats, moron

and your math is fucking stupid
the majority isnt based on what is needed to have a majority, but the number you have OVER the other side

Who jokey?
For the mot part I do not know he makes a post or what he post unless I just happen to be paying attention and see this

Or someone quotes what he says. If I notice he has posted I sometimes will look so if he is gone it doesn't really matter one way or another.:lol:

I have no one on ignore. Serves no purpose. If I choose to ignore them I just skip over what they write unless I have something to teach them subject dependent.

;)

Who jokey?

When you've read one of his post thats all it takes because the rest of his posts are like the I love lucy show it's all reruns just a lot less funny:lol:

Who jokey?

When you've read one of his post thats all it takes because the rest of his posts are like the I love lucy show it's all reruns just a lot less funny:lol:

True... Jokey doesn't have any new material...

Who jokey?

Or M*A*S*H and the chickification of Alan Alda and that program...:lol:

233 Republicans seats
-174 Democrats seats
______
59 in favor of the Republicans

:cuckoo:

I forgot that you and higher thinking are strangers. OK, the House has 432 seats, thus the a majority requires 217 seats. OK, now you do have 233 seats correct, so 233 - 217 gives the GOP a House majority of 15. I was off by one. You were off by 44. Oh, truly, how funny you are. :razz:

First one has to accept that 2+2=4.

Hey, I like Jake's kind of math. (BTW, it is 435, but that looks like a typo, and I am not in the position to make fun of typos. )

But if I try it on with the bank or the IRS they will only give me a look of pity.

I forgot that you and higher thinking are strangers. OK, the House has 432 seats, thus the a majority requires 217 seats. OK, now you do have 233 seats correct, so 233 - 217 gives the GOP a House majority of 15. I was off by one. You were off by 44. Oh, truly, how funny you are. :razz:

Hey, I like Jake's kind of math. (BTW, it is 435, but that looks like a typo, and I am not in the position to make fun of typos. )

But if I try it on with the bank or the IRS they will only give me a look of pity.

It has nothing toi do with his mis count on the number of seats in the house. What wrong is his count on the republican majority of seats he said that the republicans only had a 16 seat majority.

Or scorn...;) :lol:

It has nothing toi do with his mis count on the number of seats in the house. What wrong is his count on the republican majority of seats he said that the republicans only had a 16 seat majority.

However? Fakey counts the Repubes that kept their seats (I Think)...and notice I wrote Repubes...those that are ensconced that need to be watched since they are already corrupted by District Of Criminals Fever in that swamp.

Forum List

Back