Why Democrats will keep the House

Hell.....look at what we're UP-against!!!

(....The MINORITY!!
544.gif
)​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWDkSQc_U9A]YouTube - WWE's Mr. McMahon's theme song "No Chance In Hell" w/ lyrics[/ame]

They way things are going I figured the house might get foreclosed on.
i'm kinda hoping for a dead even Seanate and a 1 seat majority in the House for the GOP

that means GRIDLOCK

sadly, the best possible outcome for all Americans

Maybe but lets not forget about the New England Republicans. they are almost democrats. Might I suggest a 4 or 5 seat lead in the Senate. for the Republicans?

i'm kinda hoping for a dead even Seanate and a 1 seat majority in the House for the GOP

that means GRIDLOCK

Maybe but lets not forget about the New England Republicans. they are almost democrats. Might I suggest a 4 or 5 seat lead in the Senate. for the Republicans?
more than an even split in the senate would be nearly impossible
there just aren't enough seats that are competitive

that means GRIDLOCK

new englanders gave you;
chowdah
lobstah
yaz
and SCOTTIE BROWN baby....

we will not let you down come november!!!!!

that means GRIDLOCK

new englanders gave you;
chowdah
lobstah
yaz

Yeah and you New Englanders gave us Teddy Kennedy and Barney the queen Franks.:lol:

that means GRIDLOCK

more than an even split in the senate would be nearly impossible
there just aren't enough seats that are competitive

I can always HOPE can't I:eusa_pray::lol:

Anythings possible. I am not going to predict what will happen in 3 months. Things could radically change between now and then.

What I will say is we need to do more than just elect people with different letters next to their names. We need to fundamentally change ourselves so that it really doesnt matter who is in office. We will retain the power we have been given.

Anythings possible. I am not going to predict what will happen in 3 months. Things could radically change between now and then.

The only real important issue is the Economy and the only way it is going to radically change in the next 3 months is if it gets dramatically Worse. Most economist Agree it could get Dramatically worse in the next 3 months, but Nearly NONE believe it could get radically better in the next 3 months.

It's the Economy stupid strikes again. The Democrats are Killing themselves every time one of them talks about the Economy going in the right direction or things getting better, or a recovery. The plain fact is the People do not feel a recovery, and the Numbers, all of them that matter, are and have been getting worse for months now.

Real unemployment. Not just those currently getting benefits is estimated at 17 to 18%. That includes all those who have ran out of Benefits, or who never qualified in the first place. It Includes all those people who can only find low paying part time work and can not pay their bills, and it includes all the Small business people who have went out of Business and are unemployed, and because they were self employed do Not get Unemployment.

With a work force of around 200 Million that means 34 to 36 Million people out of work, and or Unable to find enough work to get by.

So every time some DUMB ass Democrat repeats the WH talking points on the so called recovery, and how this is STILL all the Republicans fault, after 4 Years of Democrat Rule in Congress. They party loses support, and more and more Independents get fired up and pissed off.

Right now, with the Republicans lack of a central message, the Democrats are the Republicans best Ally. Their Mouths and their Attitude have the Republican Base, and Independents fired up to the point that most Primaries are seeing Massive leads in turn out for the Republicans.

None of the signs are good for Democrats, Despite Their Desperate attempts to come up with some.

I mean for Christ sake people. Almost everyone agrees the catalyst for the Economic Collapse in 07 was Housing. This month was the Worst Home sales month in Decades, Foreclosures are on the rise again, Despite the low Low Prices and Interest rates People are not buying and the Credit Markets are not opening up.

Things got better for a bit, but are now clearly going bad again. This is not because of Bush or Republicans. This is because of Democrat Policy.

Last edited:
This is a big part of the RNC's problem, $$$$$$$$$$$$$No cash, as the article points out.

On both a macro level and a micro level, Republicans are seriously behind in the money chase.

When the RNC donations started turning up in the Strip Clubs from coast to coast, and in the panties of poll dancers, the Party was over. Some of their biggest donors walked out on them. Then there was the jet planes & limos, and If I were donating to those bozos, I would be thinking, how come I am not invited to the party? As I understand it, of last month they are 3 million in the hole. And we all know that money talks in these elections. One ad is a million on the tube, and the RNC is talking about getting inventive, and using some of Obamas tricks to raise cash, like off the INTERNET.

That is the way I see the RNC predicament. And maybe the few big donors they have left will double up their donations.

Republicans are counting big on the belief that voter just can't wait to throw out the incumbents. The primaries are shattering this idea. Of 324 primary runs, incumbents have lost only 7 races (4 Republicans and 3 Democrat losses). Voters today just don't believe that it matters who gets elected. That is not an attitude that heards in sweeping changes. Republicans will capture some seats in House but I doubt they will gain control.

Republicans are counting big on the belief that voter just can't wait to throw out the incumbents. The primaries are shattering this idea. Of 324 primary runs, incumbents have lost only 7 races (4 Republicans and 3 Democrat losses). Voters today just don't believe that it matters who gets elected. That is not an attitude that heards in sweeping changes. Republicans will capture some seats in House but I doubt they will gain control.

NOPE - the "anti-incumbent" call was manufactured by the mainstream media as a means of deflecting from the anti Obama-Pelosi-Reid sentiment.

This election is not anti-incumbent and never has been - it's ANTI-DEMOCRAT-ANTI-OBAMA-ANTI-CONGRESS. Period.

Republicans who were up for re-election who were seen as aiding the Democrat agenda were put in danger. These candidates either were able to convince voters they were conservative, or face being booted out.

Democrats are now running ads against Obama-Pelosi-Reid. Democrats are joking about Pelosi dying. Obamas poll numbers are stagnant, the Congress approval numbers are at historic lows, and the GDP now enjoy historic margins on the Generic Ballot.

The Dems are panicking and for good reason - they are about to get destroyed in November. That acceptance is already being undertaken by the Democrat Machine, and now they are scrambling to make possible Obama's re-election, which at the moment, appears far more difficult than just a handful of months ago...

I just don't know where republicans think they are going to get the voters from?

new englanders gave you;
chowdah
lobstah
yaz

Yeah and you New Englanders gave us Teddy Kennedy and Barney the queen Franks.:lol:

never heard of em????
you had to ruin it, didn't you.....
new englanders also gave you;
red sox nation
the splendid splintah
"silent cal"
the shot heard round the world
cooze
baked beans
bunker hill
saratoga
choate, W's alma mater