Why democrats are the lesser of two evils

6) HUMAN CAUSED CLIMATE CHANGE HAS A GLOBAL CONSENSUS AMONG CLIMATOLOGISTS THE WORLD OVER. 97%

The only reason why you people don't believe in AGW is because republicans told you not to. A little pathetic wouldnt you say?

HUMAN CAUSED CLIMATE CHANGE HAS A GLOBAL CONSENSUS AMONG CLIMATOLOGISTS THE WORLD OVER. 97%

It's true, 75/77 agree.

A little pathetic wouldnt you say?

Yes, I would say phony surveys are pathetic.

If we choose to let them, yes.
But, that's a choice, Its not a necessity.
Its funny how you people cannot even conceive of spending cuts.
Obviously I conceive of spending cuts. That isn't what we were talking about now was it?
No. You;re talking about increasing taxes, for no reason other than you think we can.
Um we should because 16% of GDP is too low. Even without the big defense spending by Obama and Bush, that is still too low. Besides over spending, it is the chief reason our debt is so high.
Nothing here changes anything I said. Your argument for raising taxes is you think we can. Far from compelling.
You do understand the importance of taxes right? They are vital to this country functioning. Without them, we are simply borrowing money.
Again:
Nothing here changes anything I said. Your argument for raising taxes is you think we can. Far from compelling.

6) HUMAN CAUSED CLIMATE CHANGE HAS A GLOBAL CONSENSUS AMONG CLIMATOLOGISTS THE WORLD OVER. 97%

The only reason why you people don't believe in AGW is because republicans told you not to. A little pathetic wouldnt you say?

HUMAN CAUSED CLIMATE CHANGE HAS A GLOBAL CONSENSUS AMONG CLIMATOLOGISTS THE WORLD OVER. 97%

It's true, 75/77 agree.

You do understand sampling right? It involves taking a group of willing participants and make a generalization about the larger population. If this study was ran again with a larger sample size of scientists, I guarantee you the results would be in the 90th percentile. It's about measuring majority.

Obviously I conceive of spending cuts. That isn't what we were talking about now was it?
No. You;re talking about increasing taxes, for no reason other than you think we can.
Um we should because 16% of GDP is too low. Even without the big defense spending by Obama and Bush, that is still too low. Besides over spending, it is the chief reason our debt is so high.
You do understand the importance of taxes right? They are vital to this country functioning. Without them, we are simply borrowing money.
Again:
Any independent economist would tell you 16% of GDP is too low.

It's true, 75/77 agree.

You do understand sampling right? It involves taking a group of willing participants and make a generalization about the larger population. If this study was ran again with a larger sample size of scientists, I guarantee you the results would be in the 90th percentile. It's about measuring majority.

I understand they received 3,146 replies, and ignored all but 79 to get their phony 97% number.

Again:
:yawn:
Sorry. Far from convincing.

Look, I'm no democrat. They are pussies and are certainly not above partisan politics. They sometimes lie and distort the truth. I'm no fan of Nancy I'll tell you that. They certainly dragged their feet when they had full control prior to the Nov 2010 election.

However, there is good reason to like them a hell of a lot more than republicans.

1) THEY HAVE POLICIES THAT HELP THE POOR AND CREATE JOBS.
Just because you're "not a democrat" does not make you entitled to lie on behalf of democrats: Democrat Dennis Kucinich was also a big Bush critic on stage, but off stage he was seen trying to reach out and shake George Bush's hand
SOCIETY HAS POLICIES THAT HELP THE POOR AND CREATE JOBS.

Again:
Well just because you aren't as smart as them it doesn't make you correct by disagreeing with them. You don't know shit. Just be honest with yourself.

Again:
Well just because you aren't as smart as them it doesn't make you correct by disagreeing with them. You don't know shit. Just be honest with yourself.
:lol:
Says the guy who only offers his opinion as support for his position.
:lol:

Forum List

Back