Why Democrats Are in Trouble

The Republican party is still dazed by getting beat. Most of them will not even admit it. If they do not do some serious soul searching and changes to their party, their asses, the military/industrial complex, the upper 1% etc. can bend forward, stick their heads beneath their legs and kiss their coon dawg asses goodbye.

coodog1.jpg

The Republican party is still dazed by getting beat. Most of them will not even admit it. If they do not do some serious soul searching and changes to their party, their asses, the military/industrial complex, the upper 1% etc. can bend forward, stick their heads beneath their legs and kiss their coon dawg asses goodbye.

coodog1.jpg

Exactly. I agree with you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J-FG9ZKerGM"]BTW, have you seen the Smith and Wesson 500?[/ame]

If I'm reading this correctly, the writer is saying (1) it's okay that we lost, the other guys will screw up anyway, and (2) we don't need to change anything, the electorate will like us more next time. I'm inferring, of course.

Yikes. Don't know if that's a great strategy.

I think the electorate will like Republicans more in 2016. Voters tend to switch control of the White House every eight years or so.

The problem for the Republicans is the degree of nastiness that they tolerate coming from their party. Offending Hispanics does not win you votes, offending young women does not win you votes, neither does offending blacks, gays or working Americans

Republicans need to respect those groups who have abandoned them. Let them know that you understand their struggles and believe that republican solutions are the answer

There is a small core of Republicans who are nasty and disrespectful to those Americans who do not conform to the GOP ideal of what Americans should be. Until there is a price to pay for some of the nastiness coming from this small group, ALL Republicans will pay the price

If the GOP is as out of tune as the OP suggests....the Dems may keep control in 2016. I seriously doubt it but the OP is a good sign

I doubt it, too, because the GOP is kicking its far right wing in the ass and the face when its down.

If I'm reading this correctly, the writer is saying (1) it's okay that we lost, the other guys will screw up anyway, and (2) we don't need to change anything, the electorate will like us more next time. I'm inferring, of course.

Yikes. Don't know if that's a great strategy.

I think the electorate will like Republicans more in 2016. Voters tend to switch control of the White House every eight years or so.

The problem for the Republicans is the degree of nastiness that they tolerate coming from their party. Offending Hispanics does not win you votes, offending young women does not win you votes, neither does offending blacks, gays or working Americans

Republicans need to respect those groups who have abandoned them. Let them know that you understand their struggles and believe that republican solutions are the answer

There is a small core of Republicans who are nasty and disrespectful to those Americans who do not conform to the GOP ideal of what Americans should be. Until there is a price to pay for some of the nastiness coming from this small group, ALL Republicans will pay the price

If the GOP is as out of tune as the OP suggests....the Dems may keep control in 2016. I seriously doubt it but the OP is a good sign

If the Republicans win in 2016 that will be the last time if they don't distance themselves from the T Party bible thumpers. Folks have gotten smarter than to vote for low taxes for the wealthy and examining women's pussies before they're allowed to vote.

Forum List

Back