Why democracy is not fair to Republicans:

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
They only promise freedom while liberals get to buy votes with promises of free stuff.

Perhaps the best solution is to prohibit people from voting on the grounds that it is a conflict of interest to be voting if a certain percentage of their income is dervived from liberal government.

They only promise freedom while liberals get to buy votes with promises of free stuff.

Perhaps the best solution is to prohibit people from voting on the grounds that it is a conflict of interest to be voting if a certain percentage of their income is dervived from liberal government.

I forget who it was, but one of our founding fathers said when the people find out they can vote themselves money, we're done.

I forget who it was, but one of our founding fathers said when the people find out they can vote themselves money, we're done.

thanks for reminding me!!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-Benjamin Franklin

Except for those who finance campaigns to vote themselves money in the way of ever lower taxes....those guys are cool....right?

Except for those who finance campaigns to vote themselves money in the way of ever lower taxes....those guys are cool....right?

doesn't happen though as taxes are higher than ever as a percent of GDP. We have most progressive tax in world. Top 1% pay 40% of federal taxes. No country rips off the rich like we do.

Besides even if there were tax cuts for the rich( and there aren't) they would be trivial compared to to the trillions and trillions in welfare bailouts that liberals buy votes with as rountine part of their corruption .

Forum List

Back