Why Dad has Baseball Bats!!

Mr. P said:
Yeah I know. Truth is, their born ANGELS, and they do fly away someday, we just can't stop it. We can :alco:cover the pain a bit :alco: :cry:
Mr. P and all daddies. The girls are just like the boys, only different! ;) You DO want them to have wings, but alight in a safe place. You and their moms are the ones that make that possible. (Thanks to my mom and dad, when I was in a dangerous place and worse yet, knew my children were, I knew where to turn. More than that, I knew how to protect all of us. )

Kathianne said:
Mr. P and all daddies. The girls are just like the boys, only different! ;) You DO want them to have wings, but alight in a safe place. You and their moms are the ones that make that possible. (Thanks to my mom and dad, when I was in a dangerous place and worse yet, knew my children were, I knew where to turn. More than that, I knew how to protect all of us. )
Yep...safe works for me..

Mr. P said:
Thanks, Mom4.
That's just one of her Senior shots..Not the one that will be published..

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...this one is now on the girls gone wild site.....

i will pray for you that she does not meet a "mini me"

no1tovote4 said:
I don't know how a little girl with brown hair and blue eyes can suddenly terrify me.

I love the words to that song. Taken right out of every daddy's heart.

dmp said:
How does that happen? I mean...does that happen to ALL little girls? They turn into women?

I was choosing to believe after my daughter turns 13, she magically becomes an angel, and flies away.

:(
Darin, i still prophesy more than a few sleepless nights for you. start taking naps now :bat:

Mine's about to turn 8. I think I'll just keep her at this age forever.

You have a beautiful daughter Mr. P, I'm sure you raised her well, and that's really all you can do.

Just remember.......Scarface > The Natural :chains:

speederdoc said:
Mine's about to turn 8. I think I'll just keep her at this age forever.

You have a beautiful daughter Mr. P, I'm sure you raised her well, and that's really all you can do.

Just remember.......Scarface > The Natural :chains:
Thanks Doc, so do you, and mine loves cats too.

Very beautiful. So she is about 17 or so? When did i get to the point where 17 was too young....:-/

Forum List

Back