Why DACA Must Cease: Chain Migrants Would Add 8 Million To Voter Rolls

Because the founder's intent writing the constitution was also to make slavery legal. The founders are not infallible. The founders could not conceive of continental railroads let alone mass migration.

There has always been some frightened little jerk worried about immigrants. People posted "No Irish Need Apply" signs. Frightened little minds railed against the 'knife wielding Italian' and the 'clannish Jew' and the 'shiftless Puerto Rican'. And those frightened little minds were always wrong. You're no different.
Idiot, at the time of the framing of the Constitution, slaves weren't even considered fully human beings. Later when they were freed by Lincoln in the 1860's, he planned on deporting them to Senegal. Damn that John Wilkes Booth. Damn him! Again, the founders at the framing of the Constitution wanted White people as the only citizens. The Naturalization Act of 1790 confirms it. It should still be that way.
In 1790 people could not conceive of electric light or the State of Alaska or cotton candy. They people of 1790 also could not conceive of the talents and contributions of Chinese or African or Native American people. Their narrow world outlook should be confined to their narrow minded times.

It is a wonder that 228 years later there are some who have not been enlightened beyond that woefully ignorant time.
So you disrespect the founders original intent of who should be citizens of the country and their founding principles! See, that's why Trump was right to pick Constitution originalist Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court. He won't be the last Trump will pick either. Those justices will uphold the founders original intent and values. That's what's important. White people of European heritage have made America and Western society the epitome of modern civilization. We are indeed a superior people. The founders knew it.
The founders are a Rorschach test. I see men who wrote an adaptable owner's manual, you see Nazis.

Because the founder's intent writing the constitution was also to make slavery legal. The founders are not infallible. The founders could not conceive of continental railroads let alone mass migration.

There has always been some frightened little jerk worried about immigrants. People posted "No Irish Need Apply" signs. Frightened little minds railed against the 'knife wielding Italian' and the 'clannish Jew' and the 'shiftless Puerto Rican'. And those frightened little minds were always wrong. You're no different.
Idiot, at the time of the framing of the Constitution, slaves weren't even considered fully human beings. Later when they were freed by Lincoln in the 1860's, he planned on deporting them to Senegal. Damn that John Wilkes Booth. Damn him! Again, the founders at the framing of the Constitution wanted White people as the only citizens. The Naturalization Act of 1790 confirms it. It should still be that way.
In 1790 people could not conceive of electric light or the State of Alaska or cotton candy. They people of 1790 also could not conceive of the talents and contributions of Chinese or African or Native American people. Their narrow world outlook should be confined to their narrow minded times.

It is a wonder that 228 years later there are some who have not been enlightened beyond that woefully ignorant time.
So you disrespect the founders original intent of who should be citizens of the country and their founding principles! See, that's why Trump was right to pick Constitution originalist Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court. He won't be the last Trump will pick either. Those justices will uphold the founders original intent and values. That's what's important. White people of European heritage have made America and Western society the epitome of modern civilization. We are indeed a superior people. The founders knew it.
The founders are a Rorschach test. I see men who wrote an adaptable owner's manual, you see Nazis.
Are you proud and respectful of our founders who laid down the principles that has sustained the nation since its inception?

Why DACA Must Cease: Chain Migrants Would Add 8 Million To Voter Rolls

the last thing illegals want to do is show up at a place where they can get busted and then get deported.

but try telling that to stupid shit RW's.

What does that have to do with chain migration, dumbass?

And that's the gist of it. We can't let the browning of America to continue.

What about whites-only chain migration? Like, if someone from Norway - or somewhere else in the Aryan heartland - comes here..and then wants to bring in family members?
Sure, only if they go through the legal naturalization process the legal way.

Let's be clear here. You would exempt Aryan immigrants from a prohibition on chain migration?
No one is talking about exempting anyone, douchebag.

Haha...I think it bothers you that I have you pegged...huh?
You're a knuckle dragging racist fool. I don't respect you or your twisted ideology.
Do you agree with the founders original intent within the Naturalization Act of 1790 that's in the OP?
No.
Why?

Those "frightened little jerks" were fully justified by the subsequent history of the Irish and Italians in America. Both groups caused endless problems for this country, especially where organized crime is concened. We would have been better off had they never come over. I speak as someone of Irish heritage, so don't get on your racism high horse.

You're a knuckle dragging racist fool. I don't respect you or your twisted ideology.
Do you agree with the founders original intent within the Naturalization Act of 1790 that's in the OP?
No.
Why?

Those "frightened little jerks" were fully justified by the subsequent history of the Irish and Italians in America. Both groups caused endless problems for this country, especially where organized crime is concened. We would have been better off had they never come over. I speak as someone of Irish heritage, so don't get on your racism high horse.
4 million Italian immigrants came to America between 1900 and 1920. At its height, the Mafia could claim only 5,000 associates. You've based you claim on the movies, not fact.

No.
Why?

4 million Italian immigrants came to America between 1900 and 1920. At its height, the Mafia could claim only 5,000 associates. You've based you claim on the movies, not fact.

Al Capone wasn't in the mafia. Neither were many Italian and Irish hoodlums.

Are you proud and respectful of our founders who laid down the principles that has sustained the nation since its inception?
Those principles are seen differently by you and me. You see the principles of a Master Race. I see the principles of freedom and equality.

Question I have for the anti DACA people here. Why send all these kids back to Mexico. Well, mostly Mexico and a small percentage from other places. They've been raised here, gone to our schools, learned and said the pledge of allegiance, speak our language, and are pretty much assimilated to this country. We actually have a huge investment in them already and they're not low class and criminals like some are led to believe. I can say that from pretty good experience having lived in Southern California a good part of my adult life.

Question I have for the anti DACA people here. Why send all these kids back to Mexico. Well, mostly Mexico and a small percentage from other places. They've been raised here, gone to our schools, learned and said the pledge of allegiance, speak our language, and are pretty much assimilated to this country. We actually have a huge investment in them already and they're not low class and criminals like some are led to believe. I can say that from pretty good experience having lived in Southern California a good part of my adult life.

That's what the law says, douchebag. If Dims don't want to change the law, then that's where they will go. Are you saying we shouldn't enforce the law?

liar

make that.....
BOLD face liar

The truth is the majority of them RESENT Americans because they are taught that White America STOLE the Continental USA FROM THEM.

Pocahontas Syndrome

Last edited:
If non White people are so inferior, why do you fear them? Shouldn't the superiority of your Aran self serve to intimidate them into subservience?

Then again, I'm white and I'm not intimidated by you. In fact, I'm ashamed of you.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here...you’re the type to chain yourself to a tree on a hunger strike to keep a bird in its native territory ....BUT you won’t dare give two shits if an entire race of human beings vanishes from its native territory...am I right?
You should stay out on that limb with a noose.

Your hyperbole has no power here! Be gone!

Haha...I think it bothers you that I have you pegged...huh?

you mean keep america for whitey?

no, especially if your an example of what we should keep

Forum List

Back