Why Confront Islam?

Nah, you just made that up because you are a lazy minded whiner who needs to create low hanging fruit for himself to grapple with. Nothing about war makes me happy, and I am speaking more to combating bad ideas with better ideas anyway. So stop your rabid crybabying and try to focus on what is being said.

Yeah, somehow, your superstitions aren't any better than their superstitions... It's just no one is bombing your house tonight and radicalizing you.

Why "confront" a religion?
In this case, one religion in particular is a bigger problem. Nobody said we can't or shouldn't confront the I'll of other religions. But one is the biggest problem in the world right now. If you can't admit that, then you are not yet fit to have an honest conversation about the topic.

There is no reason to "confront" an entire religion. If someone actually does something wrong, they can be confronted, regardless of religion. I live in a racially , ethnically, and religiously diverse neighborhood, but everybody behaves and there aren't many problems here based on racial, religious, or ethnic factors.

You say that, of course, because you have the favored Islam in mind. When you have evangelical Christianity in mind, the response would be different.

You folks are all blinded by a little "diversity". It's so funny.

In this case, one religion in particular is a bigger problem. Nobody said we can't or shouldn't confront the I'll of other religions. But one is the biggest problem in the world right now. If you can't admit that, then you are not yet fit to have an honest conversation about the topic.

There is no reason to "confront" an entire religion. If someone actually does something wrong, they can be confronted, regardless of religion. I live in a racially , ethnically, and religiously diverse neighborhood, but everybody behaves and there aren't many problems here based on racial, religious, or ethnic factors.

You say that, of course, because you have the favored Islam in mind. When you have evangelical Christianity in mind, the response would be different.

Please don't make comparitives with holes big enough to throw Congress thru Sue

Should 'evangalistic christians' form a militant movement cloaked in the guise of religion , i'd see them as no different than ISIS

And if you haven't been aware of it, we (the west, christians ) have been at war with ISIS for nearly 18 years now.

Trump is not only ignoring this fact , he's ignoring all the trained ,qualified ,and dedicated people around him

Brett McGurk: Trump tweeted that he didn’t know own anti-ISIS point man. That's very telling, a former official says - The Washington Post

Trump is leaving the American public, as well as all it's Allies WIDE OPEN , so now how do you (et all) really think this is going to work out? Seriously, i want to how all the rabid right 'nuke the M.E.' contingent support Trump now?

or maybe this will speak FOR them>>>
Real-time probability | Trump to leave office early | 35.71%

~S~

Should 'evangalistic christians' form a militant movement cloaked in the guise of religion , i'd see them as no different than ISIS

And if you haven't been aware of it, we (the west, christians ) have been at war with ISIS for nearly 18 years now.

Trump is not only ignoring this fact , he's ignoring all the trained ,qualified ,and dedicated people around him

‘Very telling’ that Trump didn’t know his own anti-ISIS point man, former official says

Trump is leaving the American public, as well as all it's Allies WIDE OPEN , so now how do you (et all) really think this is going to work out? Seriously, i want to how all the rabid right 'nuke the M.E.' contingent support Trump now?

https://odds.watch/trump

~S~

Brett McGurk: Trump tweeted that he didn’t know own anti-ISIS point man. That's very telling, a former official says - The Washington Post

~S~

You're funny.

~S~

You're funny.

Indeed, and you're apparently incapable of rising above facetious jocularity when asked a serious Q Sue

~S~

It was wrong to just hop into the mess in Syria. It is wrong to merely hop out.
Two wrongs make two wrongs, and make the U.S. even less credible than before.

FSquEhAnGyvmj1XYFF0EIbfJ5nFjWQ6edCrkzyDEgVMWZfCUrXsmgLH58nDzKT61Np6etM0ZaG1jSYqv2CNv3j2pB39o2dE7WDzI4JgbPh_SwV7d8C5i9gkA5CuqgXjHwjkK-x_mcJ-mXqUk0M52VrIyws-ZgWhQFA=s663-p

When the hell are they going to obey the law?

Yeah, somehow, your superstitions aren't any better than their superstitions.
But i don't have any superstitions...Suh wing and a miss...

And your excuse that radicalized muslims have first been wronged is laughably stupid.... They aren't radical,their ideas are mainstream....check the stats. ..

But i don't have any superstitions...Suh wing and a miss...

And your excuse that radicalized muslims have first been wronged is laughably stupid.... They aren't radical,their ideas are mainstream....check the stats. ..

I have. Since 1980, the US has bombed, occupied or invaded 15 Islamic Countries...

We stick our dicks in a hornet's nest, and then complain about getting stung.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

Waiting for you wingnuts to apply that to Islam.

It sez> Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, yet the reality is ....Congress has made many laws w/respect to religion

In fact we've an entire history of legislating insiduiosly religious laws, even open each Congressional session w/ Congressional chaplin leading the prayer

But now that some Muzzy Congresscritter incumbent waves her Quran around this is an issue?

~S~

When the hell are they going to obey the law?

Good question...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

Waiting for you wingnuts to apply that to Islam.

It is clear that Muslim Lovers like you do not understand the simple wording of that First Amendment.

There shall be no established government religion as there was and is in the UK. The Queen is head of the Anglican Church which is their State Religion.

It is clear that Muslim Lovers like you do not understand the simple wording of that First Amendment.

There shall be no established government religion as there was and is in the UK. The Queen is head of the Anglican Church which is their State Religion.

It also says they can't restrict what religion you practice, or did you miss that part.

No patience for bigots who aren't willing to face our problem isn't their religion, it's our policies.

Forum List

Back