Why companies will hire "highly skilled" immigrants over uneducated Republicans.

The reality is, it's the overly degreed democrats that are uneducated and unskilled. A republican is more likely to have gone to private school or be home schooled and have a much better education than a socially aware democrat. It's the democrats at the OWS protests demanding a job when all they have is a degree in the Black Transgendered Experience.

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me what "point" Rdean was trying to make? All I got was his Gollum-like hatred for Republicans who stole the precious Florida chads

You guys are so funny.

I wonder how Republicans got so sure of themselves? So confident? And yet, everything they touch is a disaster. It's hilarious.

Go ahead. Vote for leaders who want to cut education. Ensure you end up with nothing. Even that tent you will be living in will say, "Made in China".
RDean trying out his new sneakers, on his day job.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSamR_8rqL4]Dance of the Pool Boy - YouTube[/ame]

o dean is typical of many liberals...havent you ever wondered why liberal like me post on conservative boards like this? i mean there are liberal boards out there....but damn i would rather mock and laugh at republicans than my own ilk....

point, not sure, but i repped him for having frankies and sunnis panties in a wad lol

Maybe you can answer: Are 6% of Canadian Scientist Republicans?

okay frankie, sweetie, when i go to canada....i am not researching their scientist.....i go for the art.....*shaking head* and the smoke...and the fucking naimon bars you have not lived till you have gotten high as a kite and eaten naimon bars till you want to puke....plus i am shocked you dare talk to me about percentages lol....you know i dont do math....and when i do it....it never goes well....

is that dick still a monster frankie?

point, not sure, but i repped him for having frankies and sunnis panties in a wad lol

Maybe you can answer: Are 6% of Canadian Scientist Republicans?

okay frankie, sweetie, when i go to canada....i am not researching their scientist.....i go for the art.....*shaking head* and the smoke...and the fucking naimon bars you have not lived till you have gotten high as a kite and eaten naimon bars till you want to puke....plus i am shocked you dare talk to me about percentages lol....you know i dont do math....and when i do it....it never goes well....
What the heck is a "naimon bar"??

o dean is typical of many liberals...havent you ever wondered why liberal like me post on conservative boards like this? i mean there are liberal boards out there....but damn i would rather mock and laugh at republicans than my own ilk....

wow, what a life

Forum List

Back