Why "colored people" is offensive, but "people of color" is the politically correct term?

Spin a color wheel and get back to us.
Cant answer the question huh?
I did. You could use your very own racist eyes and see your yourself. You could look it up too instead of arguing.
Spinning a color wheel is not an aswer to my my question. If Black absorbs all colors that is the color that is the prescence of all colors. We see this in humans as well. Black people can produce white people but whites cannot produce Black people.

wrong again-----black does not REFLECT COLORS-----(light) ---it does not
STORE COLORS-------and BE ALL COLORS----it does not reflect----so light
that hits it just HEATS IT UP------when the heat dissipates---the "color"
is no longer there-----it's gone
Wrong again. The light is converted into heat. The heat is absorbed by Black. Any idiot knows that.

yes----any idiot knows that your arguments that "BLACK IS ALL COLORS" is racist bullshit

"White" people are actually various shades of pink, tan, and peach. "Black" people range from tan to true black. Every "white" and "black" person whose family has been in this country for more than two generations has the other ethnic group in their ancestry because the two have interbred for as long as they've both been here. It's to the point where the average "black" man here is up to a quarter "white" and the average "white" man is about a sixth "black". This is a primary basis for my assertion that the majority of our population actually belongs to one emerging ethnic group made up of several subgroups which only look substantially different because of how slow the process is. So basically, OP, your first mistake was thinking that you're even a "white" person at all. Your skin color is within the typical "white" range, and you may appear European, but you're ethnically American just the same as your cousins Al Sharpton and George Lopez.

Cant answer the question huh?
I did. You could use your very own racist eyes and see your yourself. You could look it up too instead of arguing.
Spinning a color wheel is not an aswer to my my question. If Black absorbs all colors that is the color that is the prescence of all colors. We see this in humans as well. Black people can produce white people but whites cannot produce Black people.

wrong again-----black does not REFLECT COLORS-----(light) ---it does not
STORE COLORS-------and BE ALL COLORS----it does not reflect----so light
that hits it just HEATS IT UP------when the heat dissipates---the "color"
is no longer there-----it's gone
Wrong again. The light is converted into heat. The heat is absorbed by Black. Any idiot knows that.

yes----any idiot knows that your arguments that "BLACK IS ALL COLORS" is racist bullshit
"WHITE IS ALL COLORS" is racist bullshit

The answer is that "colored people" implies that "color" is an added thing that people don't need or even shouldn't have, and "people of color" implies the exact opposite with white people being categorized as "people without color" or "people of non color" and making white people an outlier group.

Liberals like the second one because they are anti-white pieces of trash, it is really no secret.

This is why

restrooms.jpg

You must also remember that different cultures view curtain words differently. In South Africa a "Colored" person is referred to a person in a mixed race cultural group and is in no way considered offensive. However, in may other countries it is used as a label to people who are not white and is used in an offensive manner.

This is why

restrooms.jpg
In a few years your ilk will be responsible for that returning. There are already black only college events and groups, and black only homerooms in middle schools.
There have always been Black only events just like white ones. Youre a fucking idiot.
There are no white only events. Stop trying to justify obvious double standards that destroy the fallacious "white privilege" paradigm.

American negros aren't colored and they're not from Africa, they are black people. End of story.

This is why

restrooms.jpg
In a few years your ilk will be responsible for that returning. There are already black only college events and groups, and black only homerooms in middle schools.
There have always been Black only events just like white ones. Youre a fucking idiot.
There are no white only events. Stop trying to justify obvious double standards that destroy the fallacious "white privilege" paradigm.
Of course there are moron. Thats why we have a Black Miss America to this day.

Forum List

Back