Why climate change action is dead in the water!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
A bit of a dose of reality for the green bubble dwellers who spend their lives crowing about the "decided science". Well.....we're all real proud of ya and please do keep laughing at skeptics in front of your big billboards! Beyond the billboards and banners is...... zero.:th_smileysw2wqa:

A little lesson for my climate crusader friends.....

The election screws you s0ns!:iyfyus.jpg:

No climate change legislation is coming from the House. Will be a non-issue beyond idle chatter from congressional fakers.
The Senate is solidly red :oops-28:

The SCOTUS is poised to go heavy conservative if Aunt Ruthie takes one more fall.

Power related to the environment now rests solely in the hands of the President via executive order that when challenged in court always wins.....all st00pid climate litigation dies in the supreme court.

You dopes can hem and whore until the cows come home about the science....its a nice hobby I guess!!:113::113:

You are right. The environment is fucked.

A bit of a dose of reality for the green bubble dwellers who spend their lives crowing about the "decided science". Well.....we're all real proud of ya and please do keep laughing at skeptics in front of your big billboards! Beyond the billboards and banners is...... zero.:th_smileysw2wqa:

No climate change legislation is coming from the House. Will be a non-issue beyond idle chatter from congressional fakers.

The SCOTUS is poised to go heavy conservative if Aunt Ruthie takes one more fall.

Power related to the environment now rests solely in the hands of the President via executive order that when challenged in court always wins.....all st00pid climate litigation dies in the supreme court.

You dopes can hem and whore until the cows come home about the science....its a nice hobby I guess!!:113::113:
What is it that gives you a chubby about having more pollution all around you?

The OP loves the smell of benzene in the morning.

CO2 is pollution?

CO2 is pollution?
Are you trying to say that that's the only kind of pollution there is? Is that your final answer? :biggrin:

CO2 is pollution?
Are you trying to say that that's the only kind of pollution there is? Is that your final answer? :biggrin:
No. I am asking if you consider CO2 to be pollution. Back in the day, an exothermic chemical reaction that produced energy + CO2 + H20 was considered to be a clean burning reaction. If CO2 is pollution, is H2O also pollution?

CO2 is pollution?
No. I am asking if you consider CO2 to be pollution. Back in the day, an exothermic chemical reaction that produced energy + CO2 + H20 was considered to be a clean burning reaction. If CO2 is pollution, is H2O also pollution?
CO2 is a greenhouse gas and too much of it is bad for the planet heating up and life on earth which suffers when there is too much CO2.

CO2 is pollution?
CO2 is a greenhouse gas and too much of it is bad for the planet heating up and life on earth which suffers when there is too much CO2.
okay, thanks.

CO2 is pollution?

Well twiddly dum dum do!! That's the way the cookie crumbles s0n......aint nothing anybody is going to be doing about it too!! And thank God for that.....we already pay too much of our income towards energy costs ( almost 10% in California ).

So trickle-up poverty stuff isn't working in the area of energy for the DUMS who wish to put the country in the poor house to obtain permanent power. Ive been saying for a long time in here...….you assholes need a Plan B.:funnyface::funnyface::flirtysmile4:

Oh and the bringing up the whole CO2 thing...….a moot point. Quite irrelevant to the topic.

CO2 is pollution?

Well twiddly dum dum do!! That's the way the cookie crumbles s0n......aint nothing anybody is going to be doing about it too!! And thank God for that.....we already pay too much of our income towards energy costs ( almost 10% in California ).

So trickle-up poverty stuff isn't working in the area of energy for the DUMS who wish to put the country in the poor house to obtain permanent power. Ive been saying for a long time in here...….you assholes need a Plan B.:funnyface::funnyface::flirtysmile4:

Oh and the bringing up the whole CO2 thing...….a moot point. Quite irrelevant to the topic.
Sorry, I think I must have stumbled into the retard room by mistake. Sorry to bother you. Carry on.

Who is suggesting increasing pollution?

People like YOU who thinks skeptics resisting pseudoscience wants death and destruction for a few $$$, is short a few brain cells.

Because of increased CO2 levels in the atmosphere, life is getting better and better with heck of a lot more food, better heating and cooling that increases comfort, and so on.

Go take your irrational pessimism to Timbuktu!

CO2 is pollution?

Sorry, I think I must have stumbled into the retard room by mistake. Sorry to bother you. Carry on.

Indeed........the retard room that says, WINNERS over the top!!:113::113:

Seen if for years in here.....when progressives are losing, the kneejerk is to always call those who are not losing "retards". Well.....at least the response is consistent!:2up:

New Topics

Forum List

Back