Why christians leave 'Israel'?

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
According to poll in Bethleem most christians leave Holy Lands because of zionist restrictions and occupation, it's political ethnic cleansing.

More details:
Why Are Palestinian Christians Leaving Israel? - Aaron Taylor | God's Politics Blog | Sojourners

why-are-palestinian-christians-leaving-israel

This is some of the crimes against christians.
The Zionist/Orthodox Attacks on Christianity

The Christian Right in America presents the support of Israel as necessary to the very survival of America and by extention the West:

Jerry Falwell- "Right at the very top of our priorities must be an
unswerving commitment and devotion to the State of Israel."

Pat Robertson- "The future of this Nation (U.S.) may be at stake, because
God will bless those that bless Israel."

Jimmy Swaggart- "God will bless those that bless Israel, and God will curse
those that curse Israel."

Mike Evans produced a television special- "Israel: America's Key to
Survival."

http://theunjustmedia.com/Christian Zionists/The zionist orthodox attacks on christianity.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL of these attacks on Christianity. but you will find here so called human beings who call themselves Christian Zionists who will defend Israels attacks. Just warning you, you will hear from them! They give a bad name to Christianity and defending attacks on Christians is most certainly not a command of Jesus.

According to poll in Bethleem most christians leave Holy Lands because of zionist restrictions and occupation, it's political ethnic cleansing.

More details:
Why Are Palestinian Christians Leaving Israel? - Aaron Taylor | God's Politics Blog | Sojourners

Are you actually quoting Jim Wallis's communist-provenanced 'Sojourners'?

Then again...I've seen your posts....where else could you find this stuff....

Jim Wallis is a Christian of conscience. You must be a Zionist to lie like you did in your post.

ALL of these attacks on Christianity. but you will find here so called human beings who call themselves Christian Zionists who will defend Israels attacks. Just warning you, you will hear from them! They give a bad name to Christianity and defending attacks on Christians is most certainly not a command of Jesus.

The 'pacifist humanitarian 'Christian' makes up another lie here: it pretends that any time a Christian happens to get harmed, that's an attack on 'Christianity'.....

Meanwhile, she squats safe at home rhapsodizing about 'martyrdom' whenever anyone mentions the many Christians who suffer abuse at the hands of NON Jewish governments or populations.

They cannot be Christian either. I already heard from them and their bullshit is unsufferable. I prefer to listen to a Jew telling about the good things about Israel than listen to an uplined pseudo-Christian hailing the bad things about Israel!

Interesting, the article references a poll in another article, written by a Palestinian who claims his brother was killed by Israeli troops. Click on the link for the poll and it's not there. That fish smells like it's been dead in the desert sun all day long.

And we are supposed to believe that this represents something common and usual for 'Zionists'?

Is it 'taking orders' for a politician to seek a religious leader's advice and blessing?

And where are these Christians, and what were/are they doing? There's no context.......

So if I post a video about Fred Phelps' 'church' members picketing funerals and such - that'd be a fair representation of Christianity?

That is exactly what the curiously-ID'd poster of the video is trying to convey.

So if I post a video about Fred Phelps' 'church' members picketing funerals and such - that'd be a fair representation of Christianity?

That is exactly what the curiously-ID'd poster of the video is trying to convey.

You are the only one I know obsessed with Fred Phelps. Why do you like him so much?

You are the only one I know obsessed with Fred Phelps. Why do you like him so much?

Just because I use Phelps as a readily-identifiable abomination of Christianity is not 'obsessed' or 'liking': the POINT of my post was that the other poster is looking at an extreme fringe element and misidentifying it as 'normative' for the entire faith community.

The POINT is that such a view is distorting reality and produces nothing useful in evaluating the normative beliefs or practices of the faith community to which the extremist fringe elements claim to belong.

I regret that such a simple and straightforward example by analogy was beyond the comprehension of some. If anyone still imagines that they know my feelings about Phelps, I urge them to encourage a large dog to defecate on the middle of their living room rug, wait a few days - and contemplate the results. That should be a fair approximation of my emotional response to Phelps.....and for matter, those who insist upon committing that variation of the 'reduction ad absurdum' fallacy.

Just because I use Phelps as a readily-identifiable abomination of Christianity is not 'obsessed' or 'liking': the POINT of my post was that the other poster is looking at an extreme fringe element and misidentifying it as 'normative' for the entire faith community.

The POINT is that such a view is distorting reality and produces nothing useful in evaluating the normative beliefs or practices of the faith community to which the extremist fringe elements claim to belong.

I regret that such a simple and straightforward example by analogy was beyond the comprehension of some. If anyone still imagines that they know my feelings about Phelps, I urge them to encourage a large dog to defecate on the middle of their living room rug, wait a few days - and contemplate the results. That should be a fair approximation of my emotional response to Phelps.....and for matter, those who insist upon committing that variation of the 'reduction ad absurdum' fallacy.

Ethnic cleansing of Christians by Israel has been continuous and nonstop for 65 years, deliberate and intentional. It is the essence of who Zionists are, ethnic cleansers of Gentiles from Palestine, to include Palestinian Christians.

Last edited:

More details:

Are you actually quoting Jim Wallis's communist-provenanced 'Sojourners'?

Then again...I've seen your posts....where else could you find this stuff....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnPc38P6WbA]Israeli Persecution of Christians in the Holy Land - 60 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

Ethnic cleansing of Christians by Israel has been continuous and nonstop for 65 years, deliberate and intentional. It is the essence of who Zionists are, ethnic cleansers of Gentiles from Palestine.

Really...Bullshit....The Islamist, muslim, whacko, nutjobs are ok though right?:cuckoo: They don't even want dead Christians and Jews on "their" lands.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE3u6SGfkj8]Libya: Muslim mob vandalizes Christian And Jewish WWII Tombstones - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back