Why Chris Christie is a bad idea for the GOP.

Simply put, it's because there us so very little difference between him and Hillary.

Will Christie defund obamacare?
Will Christie refuse to grant amnesty?
Will Christie reduce spending?
Will Christie stop the NSA and other government spying?
Will Christie secure our borders?
Will Christie reduce taxes?
Will Christie develop our oil and gas potential here in the US?
Will Christie stand up to the Muslim Brotherhood?
Will Christie stand up for our 2nd Amendment rights?
Will Christie appoint conservative judges?

If the economy and the country lasts until 2016, it will be on the very precipice of falling. If we don't try to get someone who will fight the progressive destruction of the country instead of going aong with it, it will fall. if Christie is on charge at the time, he and the GOP will get the blame for it.l

and so you think some Republican will do all those?.....im sure he/she will tell you they will....they have nothing but excuses after they are elected dont they?....

Yes, there are many who are already trying to do those things.

Jroc dislikes Christie because the guv is a decent man, a principled Republican, and has no trouble telling the neo-cons to fuck off.

Chris Christie is a NeoCon, dumbass.

So you're another one of those people that believes the terrorist are going to leave us alone? lol

They won't leave Kenya alone
They won't leave Russia alone
They won't leave india alone

This is a war between Islamic extremist and civilization. Even civilization within the muslim world.

Wtf does that have to do with anything?

yes, I do. at least many of them and many to some extent.

taxed enough already - basically what he did in NJ. he balanced the budget. and cut spending.

p.s. it looks like the haters of TP don't know anything about it but even the ones who like it are not that informed as well :)

You are guessing, we can't take a chance on guesses. I think you are all wet. Fortunately there is time to find out. I will not be voting for Chris Christie, at least not in the primaries.

I am NoT guessing. The guy has been a governor of NJ for 4 years.

Look at his deeds.

That all you need.

I am looking at his deeds.

Simply put, it's because there us so very little difference between him and Hillary.

If the economy and the country lasts until 2016, it will be on the very precipice of falling. If we don't try to get someone who will fight the progressive destruction of the country instead of going aong with it, it will fall. if Christie is on charge at the time, he and the GOP will get the blame for it.l

Christie is a RINO.

cant have that...he might be able to work with the other side and get things done.....just run a Far Right asshole who's attitude is.....if you dont see it our way....tough....go fuck yourself....the far right and left.....same attitude.....its no wonder this Country is so fucking divided....

You are guessing, we can't take a chance on guesses. I think you are all wet. Fortunately there is time to find out. I will not be voting for Chris Christie, at least not in the primaries.

I am NoT guessing. The guy has been a governor of NJ for 4 years.

Look at his deeds.

That all you need.

I am looking at his deeds.

No, you are NOT.

otherwise you would see that the guy is a conservative with a practical approach to the situation in his blue state.
He cut taxes, spending and balanced the budget in NJ.

and THAT is the main goal of the TP

Christie is a RINO.

Christie is a mainstream Republican, while you and the rest of the TeaPs are RINOs in bad standing.

Unabridged Orwellian Dictionary

Mainstream Republican : an unprincipled demagogue willing to perpetuate the welfare/warfare state in order to acquire power and prestige.

the Republican and Democratic Parties.....a group of Politicians willing to do what is necessary,even lie and cheat, in order to acquire power and prestige......

Christie made his state spend extra money on a special election so that he could avoid having his election be on the same day as Cory Booker's.

Mmmmm, that's the kind of principles I want to send to Washington. Yeah boy.

Christie made his state spend extra money on a special election so that he could avoid having his election be on the same day as Cory Booker's.

Mmmmm, that's the kind of principles I want to send to Washington. Yeah boy.
Well he is a Pub, after all- with some embarassing Wall St connections I hear- Bernie Madoff no less...

and so you think some Republican will do all those?.....im sure he/she will tell you they will....they have nothing but excuses after they are elected dont they?....

Yes, there are many who are already trying to do those things.
how often are they successful?...standing up and talking about something is different than actually doing something about it.....im sorry i dont have faith in any politician of either party to do what is right...UNLESS....their Party says its ok....for instance a Politician feels we should be getting away from ME oil....if the party says no....we are making lots of money behind the scenes with them....then it aint going to happen....

People who support an administration who lies to us "for our own good" are bad for America.

I'll support whomever I think has a chance to effectively stand in the way of that form of government.

NO LIE, chump of the greedy rich. Blame the GOP and insurers if you LOSE your plan or doctor, or pay more. It's happening in Pub states and areas...and insurers are doing it...

NO LIE, chump of the greedy rich. Blame the GOP and insurers if you LOSE your plan or doctor, or pay more. It's happening in Pub states and areas...and insurers are doing it...

its happening out here to Franco....and on the 5 oclock news the Ins broker they had on said the main reason is because the current policy does not have some key provisions mandated by the ACA....so it is cancelled and then you have to get one of the new policies offered....and in many cases it will cost you more and you may not have the same coverage you had.....yea it sounded like the GOP was behind it.....

Forum List

Back