Why can't you be like Ben Carson?

He could not articulate the damage to humans by living in substandard housing.

Define "substandard" housing.... When you pick up a guy living in a cardboard box and find him an apartment, or a woman and daughter living in a junker car --- what does that do to damage their psyches????

Bottom is -- Carson has at LEAST 40 IQ points on each and every one of those attacking shitheads... And like THIS situation, sometimes you just know that reasoning and discussing with someone BENT on getting sound bites isn't worth your time...

Because I knew over 4 million people in America are on HUD's waiting list. I knew what Real Estate Owned meant too. And OMWI. I know what substandard housing will do. But this is the type of black person we are told to be like. This is considered a successful black person to white conservatives. An embarrassment to black people.

Ben Carson gets HUMILIATED in hearing with jaw-dropping gaffe

People asking stupid questions.. Gotcha questions.. Why do more FHA loans end up failing and giving owners bad marks on credit?? Because they are RISKIER LOANS THAN GSEs will write --- moron...

Office of OMWE??? GFYOAC !!! That's one of those set-ups to ambush a guy trying to provide housing out of thin air for about 10 Million people...

Gotcha guestions???? Lol. You mean things he should actually know if he was capable of doing his job?

:rofl:

You couldn't FIND the Office of Minorities and Women Inclusion for HUD on an org chart or even the # of employees. OMWI does NOTHING with all programs for women and minorities that HUD offers to their suppliers and bidders or clients. OMWI is a sub office of their Human Resource dept for INTERNAL policy.. Has NOTHING TO DO with getting folks housing..

So -- I'm NOT AMAZED that a good administrator isn't focused on OMWI.., YES -- it's a gotcha question.... If you think it ISN'T dingbat -- go find me HOW many of the 11,000 HUD employees work in the OMWI office.....

Moron troll....

Yeah we know flacaltenn.

Ben Carson did not know how many people were on the waiting list for HUD housing. He could not articulate the damage to humans by living in substandard housing. These are 2 things the head of HUD should know. There were no gotcha questions. HUD does, in fact, have an Office of Diversity and Inclusion that is under Carson’s watch. The Department is called Housing and Urban Development flacaltenn and Carson should never have been picked to run it.

How many employees does OMWI have and what do they do?

Well since the actual number is 8 percent, I am thinking for myself. And dunce cap you are bragging about 36 percent in a republican biased poll. To show you what an absolute idiot you are, if 36 percent was the actual number 64 percent of blacks still would not support Trump.

It's not "republican biased".. The number for support from the Black community have jumped since Trump came into office.. Even an NAACP poll discovered this... You can badger and bait and crank all you want -- won't change that reality....

Can we call the NAACP poll "a left wing biased" poll and agree that THEIR NUMBER is low??? :2up:

Trump approval ratings from NAACP poll hit record high with blacks – Pacific Pundit

No.

Since when has 21 percent been a high number?

Pacific Pundit

extremeright021.png

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis.

Notes: Pacific Pundit, like most questionable news sources does not provide an about page to describe their mission or ownership. In review, Pacific Pundit exhibits extreme right wing bias through wording and story selection that always favors the far right. For example, this headline: NFL THUGS WHO DISRESPECTED THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IN WEEK 7 uses a derogatory racial term to describe protesters of inequality and police violence. Pacific Pundit also does not source to credible media, for example they use Infowars: “CRAZY LEFTISTS PLAN ‘SCREAM HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY’ EVENT” and Blacksphere: “MAJOR DNC SHAKEUP – MEDIA SILENT.” Overall, Pacific Pundit is a questionable source based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda/conspiracy and use of sources that publish fake news. (M. Huitsing 10/23/2017)

graph1of2.jpg

77 percent of blacks are democrat according to the poll you tried using. 8 out of 10 blacks are democrat. 1 is republican and 1 is neither party. Wow all those blacks leaving the democratic party equals 13 out of every hundred. What a huge loss.

graph2of2.jpg

The poll indicates that about 4 out of 5 black people can't stand Trump. 21 percent leaves 79 percent who don't approve of Trump.

NAACP | New Poll: Nation’s Most Competitive Races May Hinge on Trump’s Racism

You wasted your time blasting the source of the link I provided.. They did nothing wrong with the QUOTE from the NAACP poll...

It's STILL NOT the 8% you pulled out of your ass several pages ago --- is it??? 21 is a lot larger than 8...

And NAACP doesn't know to ask the questions. Because OVER 40% of Americans IDENTIFY NOW as "independent" and put a pox on BOTH parties.. I'm certain that trend is extending into Black voters.. So if you're gonna ask for POLITICAL AFFILIATION in any poll nowadays and hope for accuracy -- your choices should NEVER be just

Democrat
Republican
Unsure

They should be

Republican
Independent
Democrat
Other

So those numbers are crap just like MOST POLLS are now that don't WEIGHT the Independents and "others"

Yawn! That was information from the same NAACP poll you cited. Learn that if you are going to make claims about information from an organization use the information directly from that organization. Second, That poll is almost a year old. Third, no matter how much you try arguing, the large majority of blacks can't stand either Trump or the republican party. I'm black, you're not, so I think I know a little better than you do about such matters. And don't try that I don't speak for all black people crap. Because your white ass definetly doesn't.

The OP is about Ben Carson. He's an idiot. But to people like you he is what we blacks should aspire to be. A mealy mouthed step n fetchit always ready to say what pleases the white man. Well I can name off a whole bunch of blacks who have done good things. Names you will never know. Sucessful people and not one of them could EVER be called an uncle tom or a sellout. Ben Carson is not thinking for himself. Ben Carson is the slave. And you republicans think you can gaslight blacks into becoming enslaved in a republican plantation. And I mean plantation in it's literal form.

I will never join the republican or libertarian parties. If I leave the democratic party, I'm in the green party. That's the party who nominated a black person for president long before we heard of Obama.

A man must know his limitations flacaltenn. Clint told that to Hal Holbrook early in the movie Magnum Force. Holbrook refused to listen and got burned to a crisp. Know your limitations son. Stop trying to argue with me about blacks. I am black. Don't end up like Holbrook.

Sounds like your dissing a guy who's saved more children with his hands in the operating room than are killed in Chicago in 10 years. He didn't NEED to go into politics. That was HIS choice. He's no slave.

Your plan to terminate me "Magnum Force" style is gonna be comical if you're always sounding hysterical.. Most of the CURRENT problems you're blaming on white folks are coming from your LOCAL govts that are RUN by the Dem plantation..

How you like the fact that these liberal bastions are PROTECTING illegals from going to jail but tossing every black ass into the joint??? Think all this phony baloney shit is REALLY working out for you?

No, Ben Carson should have been Surgeon General. He was well qualified to do that regardless of the fact he's a boot licking sellout. You are the hysterical one flacaltenn and I'm just gutting all your ignorant responses. You see flacaltenn, cities are controlled by federal and state laws, policy and constitutions. I live in a state ruined by republicans. Because of what was done at state level cities were impacted. So while you lie about cities, you again have overstepped your limitations. Your last sentence shows just how dumb you really are.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Notice the words. WHITE racism. And I 've experienced plenty of conservative forums. I live in a conservative town in a conservative state. So again learn your limitations son. You repetition of the same dumb ass conservative shit about plantations and liberal cities is not going to work.

The only phony baloney shit is what you say. I know I am right. So do you.

Because I knew over 4 million people in America are on HUD's waiting list. I knew what Real Estate Owned meant too. And OMWI. I know what substandard housing will do. But this is the type of black person we are told to be like. This is considered a successful black person to white conservatives. An embarrassment to black people.

People asking stupid questions.. Gotcha questions.. Why do more FHA loans end up failing and giving owners bad marks on credit?? Because they are RISKIER LOANS THAN GSEs will write --- moron...

Office of OMWE??? GFYOAC !!! That's one of those set-ups to ambush a guy trying to provide housing out of thin air for about 10 Million people...

Those weren't gotcha questions. Carson is incompetent.

You think bringing up the "OREO" snark was an accident? They hate him.. And they attack him BECAUSE he's black and not loyal to the Dem plantation.. Just like YOU attack any black man/woman/child that doesn't adhere to "group think" and master loyalty that you enforce on them..

Uh Uh Uh No... Don't argue.. Name 2 libertarian or conservative black people that you like... And you have a GROWING set of them to choose from -- seeing as how they are RUNNING from that Clown College Express of a party you're schilling for.... :auiqs.jpg:

Kind of a silly choice there, don't you think? Name two non Trump supporting white people that you like.

You and the mental midget that gave you a "winner" for that brain fart really think I can't name white people who DONT support Trump that I like?? Are you high? or is this chronic delirium? Most Libertarians would rather go on hunger strike than vote for Trump UNLESS the other choices suck more...

I'd vote for Tulsi Gabbard over Trump for certain if there was no viable Libertarian choice. But with the Demented Clown Circus train of maxists and fools that your offering me -- this competent, bright and articulate woman doesn't stand a chance....

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Notice the words. WHITE racism.

The root cause of problems blacks face is incompetent leadership and the clowns they vote for.. Aint NOTHING on the list that couldn't be improved IMMENSELY by having smarter, more focused and capable leadership and govt...

MOST of the problems could be solved by using that FREEDOM and CHOICE to LEAVE the rotting hell holes in these cities....

Bottom is -- Carson has at LEAST 40 IQ points on each and every one of those attacking shitheads... And like THIS situation, sometimes you just know that reasoning and discussing with someone BENT on getting sound bites isn't worth your time...

I doubt that. Carson was sitting in front of congress, that is the place to state the facts. Carson is just an idiot. Plain and simple. You can want to be like him all you want. You can admire him all you please, but I am not doing so. Carson does damage to the hopes of black by validating the ignorance people like you believe. And he knows that even his own experience doesn't validate the bullshit he is spreading.

You think bringing up the "OREO" snark was an accident? They hate him.. And they attack him BECAUSE he's black and not loyal to the Dem plantation.. Just like YOU attack any black man/woman/child that doesn't adhere to "group think" and master loyalty that you enforce on them..

Uh Uh Uh No... Don't argue.. Name 2 libertarian or conservative black people that you like... And you have a GROWING set of them to choose from -- seeing as how they are RUNNING from that Clown College Express of a party you're schilling for.... :auiqs.jpg:

Kind of a silly choice there, don't you think? Name two non Trump supporting white people that you like.

You and the mental midget that gave you a "winner" for that brain fart really think I can't name white people who DONT support Trump that I like?? Are you high? or is this chronic delirium? Most Libertarians would rather go on hunger strike than vote for Trump UNLESS the other choices suck more...

I'd vote for Tulsi Gabbard over Trump for certain if there was no viable Libertarian choice. But with the Demented Clown Circus train of maxists and fools that your offering me -- this competent, bright and articulate woman doesn't stand a chance....

You are the mental midget here flacaltenn. Tulsi Gabbard isn't all that bright.

Carson does damage to the hopes of black by validating the ignorance people like you believe

And there it is... :2up: You attack this brilliant man as an idiot and applaud the mental midgets trying to embarrass him BECAUSE he's black and doesn't AGREE with your politics...

You should just tell him to just shut the fuck up because he doesn't SPEAK for you or any "black people"...

:5_1_12024: :abgg2q.jpg: :5_1_12024:

Tulsi Gabbard makes more sense and could run RINGS around ANY -- I mean ANY Democrat leader in Congress right now in a fair and DETAILED issue debate...

If you want the 1st woman President -- she's the man.... See now.. That's your problem.. You don't RECOGNIZE principled leadership when you see it and hear it.. What YOU want is stark raving mad partisan shill spouting shit that turns you on... Kinda like Trump --- but with a (D) after its name....

:lmao:

I have to admit, I thought Ben was a pretty tuned in dude. He was a doctor. He wanted to be president. WTF, is this guy on Thorazine or something? Not only can't the bum talk, but he doesn't seem cognizant of the day of the week. He doesn't even know who works under him. What the hell exactly does Ben do anyway? Maybe old Ben needs to spend six months living in your average housing project to get a reality adjustment? I think it far past time maybe Trump looks for somebody different for HUD director. Once again, what is the point giving billions of dollars to other countries when we clearly need the money spent here at home?

The guy shows up for this meeting and doesn't even seem CAPABLE much less prepared to give clear, cogent answers to what were seemingly pretty basic questions.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Notice the words. WHITE racism.

The root cause of problems blacks face is incompetent leadership and the clowns they vote for.. Aint NOTHING on the list that couldn't be improved IMMENSELY by having smarter, more focused and capable leadership and govt...

MOST of the problems could be solved by using that FREEDOM and CHOICE to LEAVE the rotting hell holes in these cities....

No, the root cause is white racism. You're white, live outside the black community, have no life experience facing issues blacks face and you try real hard to limit the damage caused by past and continuing white racism. Despite your finest attempts to be white telling me about being black, your opinion is fact less and incorrect.

The problems will not be solved by blacks moving into white communities where we are not wanted. I saw a city that proposed such an idea and those white living in those communities showed up in force every week at city council meetings until the city dropped that idea.

And if white developers can go in these communities gentrifying them, it is apparent that your idea is ludicrous.

Tulsi Gabbard makes more sense and could run RINGS around ANY -- I mean ANY Democrat leader in Congress right now in a fair and DETAILED issue debate...

If you want the 1st woman President -- she's the man.... See now.. That's your problem.. You don't RECOGNIZE principled leadership when you see it and hear it.. What YOU want is stark raving mad partisan shill spouting shit that turns you on... Kinda like Trump --- but with a (D) after its name....

:lmao:

Gabbard will be given the chance next month. I recognize principled leadership and you know nothing about it.

Carson does damage to the hopes of black by validating the ignorance people like you believe

And there it is... :2up: You attack this brilliant man as an idiot and applaud the mental midgets trying to embarrass him BECAUSE he's black and doesn't AGREE with your politics...

You should just tell him to just shut the fuck up because he doesn't SPEAK for you or any "black people"...

:5_1_12024: :abgg2q.jpg: :5_1_12024:

Flacaltenn, Carson's politics allows beliefs to continue that are harmful to blacks. He is only brilliant to you because he doesn't hold whites accountable for what those like you keep doing.

Gotcha guestions???? Lol. You mean things he should actually know if he was capable of doing his job?

:rofl:

You couldn't FIND the Office of Minorities and Women Inclusion for HUD on an org chart or even the # of employees. OMWI does NOTHING with all programs for women and minorities that HUD offers to their suppliers and bidders or clients. OMWI is a sub office of their Human Resource dept for INTERNAL policy.. Has NOTHING TO DO with getting folks housing..

So -- I'm NOT AMAZED that a good administrator isn't focused on OMWI.., YES -- it's a gotcha question.... If you think it ISN'T dingbat -- go find me HOW many of the 11,000 HUD employees work in the OMWI office.....

Moron troll....

Yeah we know flacaltenn.

Ben Carson did not know how many people were on the waiting list for HUD housing. He could not articulate the damage to humans by living in substandard housing. These are 2 things the head of HUD should know. There were no gotcha questions. HUD does, in fact, have an Office of Diversity and Inclusion that is under Carson’s watch. The Department is called Housing and Urban Development flacaltenn and Carson should never have been picked to run it.

How many employees does OMWI have and what do they do?

I've been a director flacaltenn. Carson should know the departments under his watch.

He could not articulate the damage to humans by living in substandard housing.

Define "substandard" housing.... When you pick up a guy living in a cardboard box and find him an apartment, or a woman and daughter living in a junker car --- what does that do to damage their psyches????

I've been a director flacaltenn. Carson should have a working knowledge of the issues his agency is addressing. Especially after working almost 2.5 years at that agency.

Forum List

Back