Why can't we Talk?

Well, we can talk, unless you are one of those zombie, vampire goulish neo con christian fascists that has brought my country to it's knees. There is a nine to one ratio of multinational corporate owned media that proactively divert Americas attention from the critical to the trivial. OK call me a hater, I don't care. I believe it is our duty to fight back the noise and bring light and justice to the debate...and possibly a little retrobution.

Please leave. You bring nothing but mindless tinfoil-wearing idiocy.

Me tin foil? I suppose you think this "SIGN THE PETITION FOR PUBLIC RELEASE OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE" is responsible posting. Why don't you two fascists go find a room or a big closet and do what you freaks do.

Your leaders did thier best to cripple our country and you heyenas are running around lost and crying since your meal tickets have been run out of town.

You don't have the intelligence to "have" me go anywhere. If you don't like my posts don't read them.... oh ya and most importantly ...piss on you.

Well let's see here, you only have 62 posts and you've already got five green stars of rep scale. You're a frothing at the mouth, bat shit crazy, loony lefty, so I'd say ooohh... you've gotten rep from Jillian, Chris, Ravi, rayboy, etc.... yup. No matter... I put my HIP WADERS on after reading your first post...
unhappy-022.gif

vampire goulish neo con christian fascists that has brought my country to it's knees.....

that is an odd thing to call the dems in congress that voted to follow bush and an odd thing to call carter and clinton that signed the laws to change the rules that the financial houses played by.....

and an extreamly odd thing to call all the foreign banks and governments that did this as well....

Wow, now there's one who isn't afraid to advertise that she only reads headlines and a snippet from the RWNM occasionally. :lol:

Thanks for the welcome ...I'm gonna enjoy this board.

I might too, if I can get past the suspicion that there's a lot of women who are refugees from Internet dating sites looking to meet up with hotties on a political message board since they've struck out everywhere else.

I awoke at 5:30 AM. Flipped on the CNN and powered up my POS puter. Went up in the attic and watered the plants. As I was settlin in for some on line 411 the TV went nuts as the first plane hit. I can't remember what the order of events was without looking it up but when the Pentagon was hit I was totally freaked out. I am a pilot and having read a zillion "aftermaths" in the Flying magazine I was immediately troubled by the lack of recogniseble airplane parts . Also the "hole" in the building was too small...about 16 to 20 ft wide. With the fuselage and the motors made up primarily of titanium the hole should have been 75 to 100 feet inn diameter. Go look at the Lockarby 747. There were chunks of airplabe as big as houses from a plane that blew up at 30,000 feet.

Are you claiming that blowing up and impacting a solid object would produce the same wreckage ?

No. Tail and wing sections in a wreck like that should be recognisable. If you have already decided that there was nothing odd about that "crash" then no amount of my input will alter your judgement. I know what I saw and your spin is not going to work. What happenned I do not know. What DIDN'T happen I am clear on.

Nobody appreciates your last comment more than me. For nearly four years, I argued what DIDN'T HAPPEN until I dropped 20 pounds just from anguish. When I realized I probably would never know until I was called Home (or back to the Mother Ship), I haven't discussed the events of 911 since.

Are you claiming that blowing up and impacting a solid object would produce the same wreckage ?

No. Tail and wing sections in a wreck like that should be recognisable. If you have already decided that there was nothing odd about that "crash" then no amount of my input will alter your judgement. I know what I saw and your spin is not going to work. What happenned I do not know. What DIDN'T happen I am clear on.

Nobody appreciates your last comment more than me. For nearly four years, I argued what DIDN'T HAPPEN until I dropped 20 pounds just from anguish. When I realized I probably would never know until I was called Home (or back to the Mother Ship), I haven't discussed the events of 911 since.

Thanks Maggiemay.

It is good to know that there is at least one here that hasn't had the media infused lobotomy.

well, we can talk, unless you are one of those zombie, vampire goulish neo con christian fascists that has brought my country to it's knees. There is a nine to one ratio of multinational corporate owned media that proactively divert americas attention from the critical to the trivial. Ok call me a hater, i don't care. I believe it is our duty to fight back the noise and bring light and justice to the debate...and possibly a little retrobution.

amen

well, we can talk, unless you are one of those zombie, vampire goulish neo con christian fascists that has brought my country to it's knees. There is a nine to one ratio of multinational corporate owned media that proactively divert americas attention from the critical to the trivial. Ok call me a hater, i don't care. I believe it is our duty to fight back the noise and bring light and justice to the debate...and possibly a little retrobution.

amen

Thanks. I hope I've been true to my mission.

Midnite Butt Pirate... If I'm pissing you off I'm laser straight and true to my mission you pink tutu wearing faggot. Thanks for the neg rep. I realize that is the best you can do you queer loser.

Midnite Butt Pirate... If I'm pissing you off I'm laser straight and true to my mission you pink tutu wearing faggot. Thanks for the neg rep. I realize that is the best you can do you queer loser.

Funny ... you sound just like the people you seem to hate so much ... :eusa_whistle:

Funny ... you sound just like the people you seem to hate so much ... :eusa_whistle:

I react that way to anyone that pops me a neg rep for no reason. What sets me apart from that dueshebag is that I've never neg repped anyone. Maybe there is no difference to you but then you don't really care do you.

I react that way to anyone that pops me a neg rep for no reason. What sets me apart from that dueshebag is that I've never neg repped anyone. Maybe there is no difference to you but then you don't really care do you.

Whining about neg rep is lame, first of all, and not negging does not separate you from anyone, your words though make you exactly the same as those you said you hate so much. Self hatred is the worst type of hatred.

Forum List

Back