Why can't we Talk?

Huggy: POP QUIZ.

What happened on September 11, 2001?

I awoke at 5:30 AM. Flipped on the CNN and powered up my POS puter. Went up in the attic and watered the plants. As I was settlin in for some on line 411 the TV went nuts as the first plane hit. I can't remember what the order of events was without looking it up but when the Pentagon was hit I was totally freaked out. I am a pilot and having read a zillion "aftermaths" in the Flying magazine I was immediately troubled by the lack of recogniseble airplane parts . Also the "hole" in the building was too small...about 16 to 20 ft wide. With the fuselage and the motors made up primarily of titanium the hole should have been 75 to 100 feet inn diameter. Go look at the Lockarby 747. There were chunks of airplabe as big as houses from a plane that blew up at 30,000 feet.

Are you claiming that blowing up and impacting a solid object would produce the same wreckage ?

I awoke at 5:30 AM. Flipped on the CNN and powered up my POS puter. Went up in the attic and watered the plants. As I was settlin in for some on line 411 the TV went nuts as the first plane hit. I can't remember what the order of events was without looking it up but when the Pentagon was hit I was totally freaked out. I am a pilot and having read a zillion "aftermaths" in the Flying magazine I was immediately troubled by the lack of recogniseble airplane parts . Also the "hole" in the building was too small...about 16 to 20 ft wide. With the fuselage and the motors made up primarily of titanium the hole should have been 75 to 100 feet inn diameter. Go look at the Lockarby 747. There were chunks of airplabe as big as houses from a plane that blew up at 30,000 feet.

Are you claiming that blowing up and impacting a solid object would produce the same wreckage ?

No. Tail and wing sections in a wreck like that should be recognisable. If you have already decided that there was nothing odd about that "crash" then no amount of my input will alter your judgement. I know what I saw and your spin is not going to work. What happenned I do not know. What DIDN'T happen I am clear on.

No. Tail and wing sections in a wreck like that should be recognisable. If you have already decided that there was nothing odd about that "crash" then no amount of my input will alter your judgement. I know what I saw and your spin is not going to work. What happenned I do not know. What DIDN'T happen I am clear on.

seen a lot of jets fly into skyscrapers have ya ? :lol:

seen a lot of jets fly into skyscrapers have ya ? :lol:

Little miss can't be wrong?

Well, we can talk, unless you are one of those zombie, vampire goulish neo con christian fascists that has brought my country to it's knees. There is a nine to one ratio of multinational corporate owned media that proactively divert Americas attention from the critical to the trivial. OK call me a hater, I don't care. I believe it is our duty to fight back the noise and bring light and justice to the debate...and possibly a little retrobution.

HUGGY aye.... isn't huggy a baby diaper that's full of shit most of the time?

That's because a 747 blew up in mid-air over Lockerbie. A small-scale bomb would not have obliterated it into smithereens. So the two are not comparable.

Well, we can talk, unless you are one of those zombie, vampire goulish neo con christian fascists that has brought my country to it's knees. There is a nine to one ratio of multinational corporate owned media that proactively divert Americas attention from the critical to the trivial. OK call me a hater, I don't care. I believe it is our duty to fight back the noise and bring light and justice to the debate...and possibly a little retrobution.

Why the bitterness asswipe?

Why do you want Pale Rider to wipe your ass?
Got diaper rash?

:lol:

yeah, whatever that is

and let me give you a hint, if you have to ask whether you can talk on a message board, especially a political message board, then why bother posting at all? and why bother posting if you KNOW that there are people out there that you don't agree with, that YOU insult without having ANY DISCOURSE.

i don't think you are a hater, i know you are a whiner.

yeah, whatever that is

and let me give you a hint, if you have to ask whether you can talk on a message board, especially a political message board, then why bother posting at all? and why bother posting if you KNOW that there are people out there that you don't agree with, that YOU insult without having ANY DISCOURSE.

Gee.. Whatever makes you think that? ;)

yeah, whatever that is

gee....whatever made you create that post ;)

yeah, whatever that is

gee....whatever made you create that post ;)

Umm.. I was irresistibly drawn to your post.

Yeah. That's it. :eusa_angel:

Please leave. You bring nothing but mindless tinfoil-wearing idiocy.

Because of the bitterness in your original post shit sack.

Imagine being bitter when the republican party did so well running the country all those years?

How the hell am I supposed to keep flirting with Yurt if you guys keep getting in the way? :eusa_eh:

Do what you do with every other knucklehead that spouts off above the neck - take them to the Flame Zone, and play pinata.

Please leave. You bring nothing but mindless tinfoil-wearing idiocy.

Me tin foil? I suppose you think this "SIGN THE PETITION FOR PUBLIC RELEASE OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE" is responsible posting. Why don't you two fascists go find a room or a big closet and do what you freaks do.

Your leaders did thier best to cripple our country and you heyenas are running around lost and crying since your meal tickets have been run out of town.

You don't have the intelligence to "have" me go anywhere. If you don't like my posts don't read them.... oh ya and most importantly ...piss on you.

Forum List

Back