Why can't we search "TSA" on this forum?

it's the illuminati and the freemasons, in conjunction with the trilateral commission and, of course, the jews.

save yourself; it's too late for me

wanker

it's the illuminati and the freemasons, in conjunction with the trilateral commission and, of course, the jews.

save yourself; it's too late for me (End Quote)

Its never the Jews, only a person who watches to much TV would say that. Do you watch a lot of TV?

The TSA is a government handout based on reactionary measures.

They can go fuck themselves, but would probably like it.

save yourself; it's too late for me (End Quote)

Its never the Jews, only a person who watches to much TV would say that. Do you watch a lot of TV?

only religious programming about jews

Why do you hate the Jews? All Christians should hold them dear, I take it you aren't a Christian.

Last edited by a moderator:
TSA
About 2,630 results (0.29 seconds)

Really? I've tried this on two different computers... I must be doing something wrong.

Can you post the results for me?

these are the first few

TSA agent sneaks gun through 5 body scanners in DFW - US ...
I wonder what the agents watching those scanners were really looking at. An undercover TSA agent was able to get through security at ...
www.usmessageboard.com/.../156684-tsa-agent-sneaks-gun-through-5-body- scanners-in-dfw.html
Ron Paul on abolishing TSA - US Message Board - Political ...
Ron Paul on abolishing TSA - YouTube Ron Paul on abolishing TSA - YouTube Comment: We don't need no Stinkn' TSA, who needs terrorists ...
www.usmessageboard.com/.../205412-ron-paul-on-abolishing-tsa.html
Theft among TSA screeners. - US Message Board - Political ...
To Serve, to Protect and...to Steal If TSA workers steal from the people they are supposed to be protecting, how can they be trusted to keep the ...
www.usmessageboard.com/.../173572-theft-among-tsa-screeners.html
Senate Bill Will Force Radiation Testing Of TSA Scanners - US ...
The ranking Republican Senator on the Homeland Security Committee is poised to introduce legislation this week that would force the TSA to ...
www.usmessageboard.com/.../205958-senate-bill-will-force-radiation-testing- of-tsa-scanners.html

The TSA is a government handout based on reactionary measures.

They can go fuck themselves, but would probably like it.

Well they certainly enjoy fucking us. And so does our UN elected leadership, thats why they hire Tards, to make sure we stay in lock step.

TSA Help Wanted - hilarious satire animation about TSA perverts, Janet Napolitano and the Bill of Rights - NaturalNews.tv

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCTSzJDCzT8]TSA Help Wanted - hilarious satire animation about TSA perverts and the Bill of Rights - YouTube[/ame]

That is pretty funny, but also pretty disturbing. WTF is happening to our Country? :confused:

Forum List

Back