Why cant we defend out borders?

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
are we really so afraid of la raza and their ilk, that we will allow our country to be two americans, the english speaking, and the uneducated, illegal non-english, think were owed freebies entitlement so called people?

Why?

Maybe because it's several thousand miles long and logistically impossible to patrol with the resources at our disposable.

You morons DO realize that the Republicans' close corporate cronies, big agra and the meat monopolies advertise in newspapers and on radio in Mexico, Central and South America for illegals to fill jobs here in the US, don't you? They literally bus them in and pay them near-slave wages for what is often VERY dangerous work. But hey, the profits have skyrocketed, so that's okay, huh corporatist slime? Maybe you ought to take this up with them? Why do you think the illegals are coming over here... for the scenery?

way to add to the discussion :cuckoo:

are we really so afraid of la raza[sic] and their ilk, that we will allow our country to be two americans[sic], the english[sic] speaking, and the uneducated, illegal non-english[sic], think were owed freebies entitlement so called people?

Hey, is English your language? you fuckin' nitwit

way to add to the discussion :cuckoo:

are we really so afraid of la raza[sic] and their ilk, that we will allow our country to be two americans[sic], the english[sic] speaking, and the uneducated, illegal non-english[sic], think were owed freebies entitlement so called people?

Hey, is English your language? you fuckin' nitwit

criticizing people for the way they speak English while butchering the language yourself??

:eusa_whistle:

you do realize, i didnt say why cant liberals let us defend our borders right?

WTF? What is that supposed to mean? How can you "defend borders" when big business is literally trucking them in??? It sure sounded like a "liberal" bash to me, as you're obviously talking of access to public education (freebie) and ESL and of course the same tired "entitlement" talking point...

What I don't see is you blaming these republican crony corporations for the illegals being here in the first place... monsanto, cargill, con-agra, cal-organic (pick any migrant worker-dependent corp. really)... the list goes on.

are we really so afraid of la raza and their ilk, that we will allow our country to be two americans, the english speaking, and the uneducated, illegal non-english, think were owed freebies entitlement so called people?

Because neither party really wants it.

First the Republicans. They say they want border security and to stem illegal immigration, but they still want to make sure they get that 40% of the Latino vote they usually get, they can't allow Latinos to vote 95% Democratic like Blacks do. But more importantly they can't piss off their financial backers - the corporations that want the cheap labor.

Second the Democrats. Liberals can't win on the issues, so they give hand me outs to buy votes. They do it with Blacks and they try to do it with Latinos. They sell their souls for votes! Similar to whores! :eek:

you do realize, i didnt say why cant liberals let us defend our borders right?

WTF? What is that supposed to mean? How can you "defend borders" when big business is literally trucking them in??? It sure sounded like a "liberal" bash to me, as you're obviously talking of access to public education (freebie) and ESL and of course the same tired "entitlement" talking point...

What I don't see is you blaming these republican crony corporations for the illegals being here in the first place... monsanto, cargill, con-agra, cal-organic (pick any migrant worker-dependent corp. really)... the list goes on.

If Liberal Dem Partisans are going to demonize Big Business, I wish they'd pick a story and stick to it:

I thought "Republican Crony Corporations" were outsourcing cheap labor to other countries? Why should they allow porous borders?

No it is BIG GOVERNMENT (both Repub and Dem conceived) that needs TAXPAYERS that keeps our southern border open. Legalized Immigration would be too compliciant: Domestic voters would turn against a government that allowed easy LEGAL immigration. But, once illegals become defacto citizens, they might as well be taxpayers.

So here's the plan:

Raise social welfare for 70 year old anglos
Legalise 20 million immigrants
Raise Taxes from Mexican immigrants and their progeny (enslave them)
Pay for the Social Welfare for Baby Boomers (me)

By the time Mexicans will be eligible for Social Welfare, the minimum age will be 90.

:lol::lol:

Why?

Maybe because it's several thousand miles long and logistically impossible to patrol with the resources at our disposable.

The Great Wall of China is twice as long as the US Mexico border. Shows what you can build if you hire Chinese to build it instead of lazy, good for nothing, helper monkey Mexicans.:lol:

great-wall-of-china11.JPG

Last edited:
Why cant we defend out borders?

A better question might be why can't you proofread your comments before your post them, particularly when you are complaining about the uneducated?

Why?

The actual wall parts of the Great Wall of China is 3,900 miles long and was built almost 2,000 years ago, so your excuse is not a valid one.

Last edited:
Why?

The actual wall parts of the Great Wall of China is 3,900 miles long and was built almost 2,000 years ago, so your excuse is not a valid one.

It also took several hundred years and many thousands of workers to build it.

Not a practical solution.

Forum List

Back