why can't they?

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
Why can't they put pagers on remotes?
Why can't they have a botton on your cable box that you can push when you can't find the remote? For one sometimes not thinking you will put it in the most radom spot. I have not found my DVD player remote for about two years now!

I found my TV remote in the freezer after looking for it for like 2 hours once.

I cut down on the weed for a lil' while after that :razz:

I found my TV remote in the freezer after looking for it for like 2 hours once.

I cut down on the weed for a lil' while after that :razz:
I always find it in the bathroom but I know what you mean!
My other problem is my son likes to throw it places like his toy box!

Why can't they have a botton on your cable box that you can push when you can't find the remote? For one sometimes not thinking you will put it in the most radom spot. I have not found my DVD player remote for about two years now!

Silly girl. Remotes are made for MEN. We get our kids to program them for us and all is well. :lol:

Silly girl. Remotes are made for MEN. We get our kids to program them for us and all is well. :lol:
yeah who do think programed it for my dad along with everything else! My dad still has no idea how to use the guide feature.

yeah who do think programed it for my dad along with everything else! My dad still has no idea how to use the guide feature.

What is the "guide feature"?

There ya' go.

We let these woman have our remotes who knows what they'll expect next?

Equal wages? The right to vote? One (or god forbid!) even multiple orgasisms?

Stand behind your man
And never touch the clicker
His love is sure to flicker
If you don't know your place.

Stand behind your man
Just like the Bible tells you
You'll go to hell if you
Fail to understand

To staaaaaaaaaand behind
Your maaaaaaaaaan!

There should be a 'clapper' feature on remotes so one can locate them at any given time. And there should be no remote made that doesn't have glow in the dark buttons and commercial skip.

For Comcast On Demand, it's a button you push on the remote that brings up a 'tv guide' listing under the picture you're watching. You can then view what is on any other channel without actually changing the channel and you can check out what's on later too. You can also hit an 'info' button that will give you more details on the program.

We recently got this (free as an upgrade from Comcast due to the 'digital conversion' thing) and we canceled our subscription to tv guide. Lovely feature. Oh and we also found out that we were entitled to two free 'dta' boxes (they let us see all channels our program package shows, including the ones that have been moved to the 'digital' channels). They were also free. I love free. :D

There ya' go.

Stand behind your man

Stand behind your man
You'll go to hell if you
Fail to understand

To staaaaaaaaaand behind
Your maaaaaaaaaan!
I would just be happy with the multiple orgasisms!

There should be a 'clapper' feature on remotes so one can locate them at any given time. And there should be no remote made that doesn't have glow in the dark buttons and commercial skip.

For Comcast On Demand, it's a button you push on the remote that brings up a 'tv guide' listing under the picture you're watching. You can then view what is on any other channel without actually changing the channel and you can check out what's on later too. You can also hit an 'info' button that will give you more details on the program.

We recently got this (free as an upgrade from Comcast due to the 'digital conversion' thing) and we canceled our subscription to tv guide. Lovely feature. Oh and we also found out that we were entitled to two free 'dta' boxes (they let us see all channels our program package shows, including the ones that have been moved to the 'digital' channels). They were also free. I love free. :D
Have you checked out all the free movies and shows you can watch if you push the On Demand button. If you miss a CSI, don't worry you can watch it by friday on ON Demand.
ON Demand is the best thing ever! You want to watch some radom 80's movie, they got it most likely!
If I knew how to do so, I would invent a remote that has a pager! And probably make lots of money!

There ya' go.

Stand behind your man

Stand behind your man
You'll go to hell if you
Fail to understand

To staaaaaaaaaand behind
Your maaaaaaaaaan!

Yeah yeah that's what you gals all say at first.

But then the garbage needs to go out or something, and I am expected to shift gears from being Mr. Right to Mr. Domestic Donkey without so much as a by your leave.

Have you checked out all the free movies and shows you can watch if you push the On Demand button. If you miss a CSI, don't worry you can watch it by friday on ON Demand.
ON Demand is the best thing ever! You want to watch some radom 80's movie, they got it most likely!
If I knew how to do so, I would invent a remote that has a pager! And probably make lots of money!

Yup. Friday Night Lights is On Demand; great way to catch it if I miss the show. We don't use it too much but might if we want to watch something during the summer. We just recorded I Am Sam to dvd from the On Demand movie selections. You can only do this with their free movies though. They have lots of stuff on there that aren't movies or shows, like exercises programs and such. My favorite part? The parental controls! :D

Not sure if it's been said yet ... but how old is your DVD player! Many remotes have had the beepers for almost 10 years now (just the earliest I can remember).

Yup. Friday Night Lights is On Demand; great way to catch it if I miss the show. We don't use it too much but might if we want to watch something during the summer. We just recorded I Am Sam to dvd from the On Demand movie selections. You can only do this with their free movies though. They have lots of stuff on there that aren't movies or shows, like exercises programs and such. My favorite part? The parental controls! :D
I just got back into Friday Night Lights! Love Matt Saracan! I think the guy who plays Jason Street has a coke problem though, he is always sniffing or clearing his nose! :lol:
I love it because they have Sesame Street episodes and Little Einsteins! I can put my son in the play pin, put one on and actually be able to take a shower!

There ya' go.

Stand behind your man

Stand behind your man
You'll go to hell if you
Fail to understand

To staaaaaaaaaand behind
Your maaaaaaaaaan!

lolololol

ha at my age i am happy to have Any orgasm hee hee hee

yA multiple that means 2 a week?

Forum List

Back