Why can't they wait and immigrate legally?

SW2SILVER

Rookie
Feb 16, 2009
It’s a honest and simple question, why can't Latin American nationals that want to immigrate, just be patient, and follow the same rules ALL other immigrants HAVE to follow? Mexican/Latin American nationals, they feel it’s their birthright to violate American immigration laws. I have talked to many immigrants. Mexican illegals seem to be, by and large, nothing more than opportunists, for nothing more than more than materialism . They are here because they can get away with it, NOTHING more. Not because they really need to be here. They are stealing opportunities from truly needy immigrants from around the world , they think, because they live next door, they are entitled. That should outrage everyone, Liberal, conservative or just plain ol’ rational human beings, period. Thing is: they don’t wait and follow immigration laws, not because they will die, but because it’s easier than following the fucking RULES. It is that simple. Dirty little secret, some of you won’t to recognize. And the REAL immigrants? They suffer. THEY wait, they have no alternative. Mexicans can wade the Rio Grande. They can just as easily wade back, and since the economy has tanked? They DO, proves where their intentions truly are.

It’s a honest and simple question, why can't Latin American nationals that want to immigrate, just be patient, and follow the same rules ALL other immigrants HAVE to follow? Mexican/Latin American nationals, they feel it’s their birthright to violate American immigration laws. I have talked to many immigrants. Mexican illegals seem to be, by and large, nothing more than opportunists, for nothing more than more than materialism . They are here because they can get away with it, NOTHING more. Not because they really need to be here. They are stealing opportunities from truly needy immigrants from around the world , they think, because they live next door, they are entitled. That should outrage everyone, Liberal, conservative or just plain ol’ rational human beings, period. Thing is: they don’t wait and follow immigration laws, not because they will die, but because it’s easier than following the fucking RULES. It is that simple. Dirty little secret, some of you won’t to recognize. And the REAL immigrants? They suffer. THEY wait, they have no alternative. Mexicans can wade the Rio Grande. They can just as easily wade back, and since the economy has tanked? They DO, proves where their intentions truly are.

desperation. they move here mostly to get money to feed their families and have a better life, or so i've been taught. i could be wrong.

Instead why can't you reform immigration laws so that they don't have to wait? Do we want people to come here and work and pay taxes or do we want jobs to leave for Mexico, China, India etc.

• Banned
Illegal aliens don't need reasons, when the politically correct racist hypocrites exploiters make up reasons for illegal immigrants to ignore American culture and international law. Illegals are good for the economy, that logic comes from the exploiters and those wise social/ economic advisors. When is the last time anyone here see a Hispanic man in a wheelchair hold a cardboard sign begging for food, in Espanol? Long before last year’s economic burp, Americans have been given the shaft. Wise economic advisors, that’s fucking oxymoron. Those sphincters are the ones that got us into this Derivative-ARM mess to begin with. That is why we are having this cultural schism to begin with, they have all those cutie-pie euphemisms for things they neither understand nor control. “Diversity”. It isn’t diversity, it’s lie, and a mass groupthink bullshit delusion. It’s Mexican imperialism, it’s not immigration when they sneak in. And, some of us notice this? That makes us Nativist reactionary xenophobic fascists, because we don’t play that stupid game. The Emperor has no clothes, really, naked as jaybird, he is.

desperation. they move here mostly to get money to feed their families and have a better life, or so i've been taught. i could be wrong.

yes, at the expense of working Americans.. like we owe it to them.

• Banned
How desperate are immigrants from, Somalia or Poland? Well, seems their proximity makes them valid. That isn’t how fairness works. Fairness doesn’t seem to be a factor here. Nope. Ravi, give it up, already. You don’t have a clue, either. But, dream on. When illegals play by the rules, this board wouldn’t exist. But that’s rather obvious, sweatpea. So, How is life treating you, Ravi? Good, I hope.

How desperate are immigrants from, Somalia or Poland? Well, seems their proximity makes them valid. That isn’t how fairness works. Fairness doesn’t seem to be a factor here. Nope. Ravi, give it up, already. You don’t have a clue, either. But, dream on. When illegals play by the rules, this board wouldn’t exist. But that’s rather obvious, sweatpea. So, How is life treating you, Ravi? Good, I hope.
:lol: You're an idiot but I still like you.

Because they are starving.

These people risk their lives coming here. They are desperate.

This, and the backlog for this is horrible. I remember reading a story of someone who is here legally but has been trying to become a citizen for the past five years. They keep either backing up the date MONTHS or say come back again when the date finally arrives.

:lol: You're an idiot but I still like you.

Takes one to know one I guess. Ditto, after all this time yer still here, gotta admire that. Keep up the good fight. I will still be here. Hope you will.

Because it takes tooo long and it's way tooo expensive....but we should follow the rules....

Because they are starving.

These people risk their lives coming here. They are desperate.

This, and the backlog for this is horrible. I remember reading a story of someone who is here legally but has been trying to become a citizen for the past five years. They keep either backing up the date MONTHS or say come back again when the date finally arrives.

It took me over two years to get my Green Card, and I was on the fast track.

Some do bot for others its a matter of desperation; then there is the fact that for labor in Mexico the going rate is $5 a day and in the US $80 a day. Nope, can't understand why they don't wait...

we got here without the natives permission., and we did it violently. they come here peacefull (for the most part)

Why follow the law Amnesty is next on Obama list, This is how Obama will insure all the illegals and buy their votes. Our country is doomed America as we know it is dead!!!!

Exactly. They don't have that kind of time.

I would do the same thing if it were a choice between crossing the border or watching my child starve.

Why follow the law Amnesty is next on Obama list, This is how Obama will insure all the illegals and buy their votes. Our country is doomed America as we know it is dead!!!!

Amnesty is for people who have made lives for themselves here and have been here for years and years. They don't cross the border everyday looking for odd jobs.

You lie about the insuring all the illegals and buying their votes.

I guess all those that received amnesty under Reagan have destroyed the country...right? Jeez, you've got to love wingnuts.

Forum List

Back