Why Can't The USA Be Invaded By Red China Or Anyother Nation?

Aug 2, 2009
Northern, CALIFORNIA
Why Can't The USA Be Invaded By Red China Or Anyother Nation?

Winger, You keep saying that "US can't be invaded". I tend to lean more towards that assumption, but let's discuss it anyway because it's an interesting subject.

We all know the resistance anyone who invaded America would face just by the armed citizens alone would be a force to rekon with. After all, It was our former enemy Isoruko Yamamato who once said "If we were to attempt to invade The United States, There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.".

However, As far as the success of an initial invasion, why is that not possible if other Nations assisted China? Like say Russia? Or maybe Mexico assisting and allowing them to invade from the South? After all, We took our Navy all the way to an Island of the coast of Europe, and managed to land and conquer Nazi Germany even though we were 3156 miles away? Any opinions? ~BH

There is no way they could take us by surprise. It would take bit of transportation that Russia has to get enough troops to force a landing, And we would take out at least half before they even got here. This isn't 1945. We have eyes everywhere.

And China's Navy couldn't take Hawaii.

• Banned
There is no way they could take us by surprise. It would take bit of transportation that Russia has to get enough troops to force a landing, And we would take out at least half before they even got here. This isn't 1945. We have eyes everywhere.

SFC, I understand that. However, Since we roam their waters ourselves in the South China Sea, would it be considered an act of war by the international community (who's opinion I could give a crap about by the way) if we fired on them without provocation? Just asking? ~BH

SFC, I understand that. However, Since we roam their waters ourselves in the South China Sea, would it be considered an act of war by the international community (who's opinion I could give a crap about by the way) if we fired on them without provocation? Just asking? ~BH

I don't understand. Why would we fire on them without provocation? If they had enough of a force to force an invasion there would be no doubt what they had planned. Other than that......

• Banned
2,000 hydrogen bombs?

rd, That's a possibility, but unlikely if they were planning an invasion. I am talking straight up invasion. The land would be useless to them because of the radiation if they nuked us, and their troops would be exposed to it. Even though I wouldn't put it past those red bastards to send them in afterwards anyway. ~BH

• Banned

I don't understand. Why would we fire on them without provocation? If they had enough of a force to force an invasion there would be no doubt what they had planned. Other than that......

SFC, I agree, It would be clear what their plans were, but would we just blow them out of the water if let's say, they were sending an international peace keeping force to Mexico? You get what I am saying? ~BH

• Banned
Some seem to think that since many of us have guns....
Many in Afganistan had guns too.

us, Only the Taliban, Al Qaeda and various tribal warlord groups are armed in Afganistan. The rest of the folks their are living in mass poverty. Unless you grow poppies and want a personal firearm I suppose. ;) ~BH

SFC, I agree, It would be clear what their plans were, but would we just blow them out of the water if let's say, they were sending an international peace keeping force to Mexico? You get what I am saying? ~BH

Shades of Red Dawn!

Never work.... Yes, I am confident that we would know the real purpose and after warning them to turn around we would start sinking their fleet.

Shades of Red Dawn!

Never work.... Yes, I am confident that we would know the real purpose and after warning them to turn around we would start sinking their fleet.

I always wondered why in Red Dawn they landed in the Midwest? I mean, wouldn't they land on one of our shores? You would figure the Cubans would atleast start in Florida or one of the other Southern States, but somehow they were up in Middle America, LMAO! Still a great film. And the Russians, how about maybe Alaska or something more interesting? LOL! ~BH

We're being invaded right now across the Mexican border. We have American citizens killed on the high seas by pirates. I doubt if we could even identify an invasion force before they landed.

I'd feel sorry for a force that landed in Tennessee, I cannot speak for any other state, but from my experience a lot of the people here are armed, and think we will get invaded eventually. Gun ranges, gun clubs, and para-military groups are pretty common here. I have a rifle, and a shotgun and I am just 18. That doesn't include what the rest have here, but mine personally, I loves my rifle :).

Granny says...

... first we get invaded by dem Hispexicans...

... den dem Mooslamics gonna set up mosques around the country...

... what's dis world comin' to?
:eek:

Forum List

Back