Why can't Republicans explain their "Fiscal Policy"?

Rshermr is going to trot out his "liberals are smarter than conservatives" .

yes and when asked 45 times in a row to provide his best example he can never come up with one!! Its a matter of bigotry rather than thought for liberals since they are sure they are morally superior because they support more and more welfare for all.

Rshermr is going to trot out his "liberals are smarter than conservatives" .

yes and when asked 45 times in a row to provide his best example he can never come up with one!! Its a matter of bigotry rather than thought for liberals since they are sure they are morally superior because they support more and more welfare for all.

Who the heck is Conservative around here? Ppl who want to change the Constitution so my religous views can be imposed upon other's right to sex or right to die like a man?

Tell them Edward. Like you said about Oregon.

Who the heck is Conservative around here?

Conservative/libertarian types are Jefferson Locke Friedman Reagan Thatcher. Got it now??

See why we say liberals are slow, so very very slow?

Are you a conservative?

You don't care about marriage licenses in state law or the right to die or any sex laws then right?

Arent you the progressive who wanted to protect christianity or something?

I hate the Patriot Act and Homeland security deparyment also so we agree on that if you are Conservative at least.

Or are you undecided like he rest of us and never call folks names?

Who the heck is Conservative around here?

Conservative/libertarian types are Jefferson Locke Friedman Reagan Thatcher. Got it now??

See why we say liberals are slow, so very very slow?

Are you a conservative?

You don't care about marriage licenses in state law or the right to die or any sex laws then right?

Arent you the progressive who wanted to protect christianity or something?

I hate the Patriot Act and Homeland security deparyment also so we agree on that if you are Conservative at least.

Or are you undecided like he rest of us and never call folks names?

Have you decided about yourself yet?

While I may be pro militay, death penalty and gun I am probably not a Constitutional Conservative even if I am fiscally conservative and environmentally.

Still I don't run around calling folks names then sprouting about liberal viewd on imposing beliefs on the states like some folks.

Forum List

Back